Author Topic: AL-GAGBRO IS THE ***DUMBASS***  (Read 3384 times)

Z1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
AL-GAGBRO IS THE ***DUMBASS***
« on: October 01, 2006, 11:56:46 AM »
AL-GAGBRO IS THE ***DUMBASS*** SEVERAL OF THESE ACCOUNTS HAVE YOUNG BOYS AND GIRLS THAT STILL LOOK LIKE BOYS, YUK YUK YUK  >:(

Boy: Preacher asked me for sex
adam cirucci, Staff Writer
01/14/2004
Email to a friendPost a CommentPrinter-friendly
WEST CHESTER -- A Philadelphia preacher known for controversy at area universities was in court Tuesday on charges that he attempted to lure a 14-year-old boy into his van and solicited oral sex.

The Rev. Craig Stephen White, 40, a Pentecostal minister and evangelical preacher with the Philadelphia-based Gospel Outreach Center, has maintained his innocence since he turned himself in to West Chester police July 3.

Advertisement

He is charged with attempting to lure a child into a motor vehicle, soliciting involuntary sexual intercourse, soliciting prostitution and corruption of minors.

White gained notoriety over the past decade for preaching his radical religious views at universities throughout the Northeast. His sidewalk sermons have been fueled by claims that "homosexuals will go to hell."

On Tuesday, Assistant District Attorney Kimberly Callahan laid out the commonwealth’s case before Common Pleas Judge Anthony A. Sarcione. She called it "a parent’s worst nightmare."

The 14-year-old borough resident testified that at about 3:15 p.m. he was walking in the 500 block of South Adams Street, when White approached him in a metallic, green minivan.

The boy testified White asked him if he knew where any strip clubs, adult bookstores or adult video stores were located in the area.

The boy said that he did not know of any such places in West Chester, but gave him directions to a video store in a local shopping center.

White also reportedly offered the boy a beer, before saying, "No, you’re not old enough."

The boy testified White then claimed he was unfamiliar with the area and invited the boy into his van to direct him to the video store. When the boy refused, he drove off.

But, the boy said, that is not the last time he encountered the preacher.

On Tuesday, the boy testified that White approached him again, about five minutes later, near the intersection of Adams and Barnard streets.

Again, the boy said, White claimed he was lost.

The boy said this time White allegedly asked if he could perform sex acts on the boy in exchange for $20.

The boy testified that he walked away and White drove off, but this time he noted the van’s license plate. The boy repeated the number to himself until he reached his aunt’s house where he wrote it down.

Police later learned that the van was registered to the Gospel Outreach Center, located in the 2100 block of North Van Pelt Street in Philadelphia, where White is a pastor.

A day after the incident, the boy identified White from a photograph line-up.

In court, White did not dispute that he twice encountered the boy when he was lost in West Chester.

Instead, defense attorney Robert Donatoni struggled to cast doubt on the boy’s version of the story.

Donatoni suggested that the young man was either "wrong, mistaken or needing attention."

But, without physical evidence, the trial will, for the most part, weigh on the word of a high school freshman versus that of a middle-aged man of God, said Donatoni.

In his opening statement, Donatoni emphasized White’s willingness to take the stand.

"I can rest on the presumption of innocence, but with this type of thing ..I think I need to give you more," he told the jury. "(White) will not hide behind the Fifth (Amendment). He will testify."

White does not have a record, but admitted being arrested several times for preaching the Bible on the street. He was never charged in any of arrests.

Donatoni also argued that the prosecution lacked a motive.

The prosecutor noted Donatoni failed to identify any tangible reason why the boy would make false accusations.
The world is mine!!!!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: AL-GAGBRO IS THE ***DUMBASS***
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 12:07:27 PM »
oh dear, someone's schizophrenia is not so latent anymore.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 12:08:46 PM »
alG, you're not insinuating that is me, are you?

I mean seriously, I agree this guy is way offbase

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 12:14:32 PM »

no, as much as it pains me to say it, you're far brighter than this individual . . . i think we both know who it is.

Z1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 12:19:12 PM »

what is """offbase""" numbnuts?  show me ***one*** story that i've posted that is false!!!
The world is mine!!!!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 12:21:12 PM »
i'm loving this meltdown thread.  :D :D :D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2006, 12:39:20 PM »
i'm loving this meltdown thread.  :D :D :D

Two meltdown threads....LMAO!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2006, 12:50:42 PM »
what is """offbase""" numbnuts?  show me ***one*** story that i've posted that is false!!!

Actually they're all false if you're trying to show that crime is some kind of Republican phenomenon. 

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2006, 12:53:47 PM »
Actually they're all false if you're trying to show that crime is some kind of Republican phenomenon. 

just let hyenaenterprises have her fun . . . she's just gorging herself on filth and wanting the world to see it.

Z1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2006, 12:57:46 PM »
just let hyenaenterprises have her fun . . . she's just gorging herself on filth and wanting the world to see it.

Republican legislator Keith Westmoreland

State legislator arrested in Florida

Rep. Keith Westmoreland, R-Kingsport 

Rep. Keith Westmoreland, R-Kingsport 

_____Today's Top Stories_____

• McPhee: Asset or liability for MTSU?
• Four years after killings, a picture emerges of Captain D's suspects
• Chaperone passed out; girls drove on
• About 450 march, mark one-year anniversary of Iraq war
• Bill would let taxpayers share excess state money
• Driver charged with murder after crash kills rider

E-Mail This Article

Printer-Friendly (text only)

Subscribe to The Tennessean

By BONNA de la CRUZ
Staff Writer

State Rep. Keith Westmoreland, R-Kingsport, was arrested last week in Florida on seven felony counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition to minors under 16 and is free on $3,500 bond, Walton County, Fla., Sheriff Ralph Johnson said yesterday.

Westmoreland, 55, a former chief deputy for the Sullivan County Sheriff's Department, has served in the state legislature since 1993.

The incidents took place four different times during the evenings of June 12, 13 and 14 in the swimming pool and hot tub area of a hotel at Miramar Beach in Sandestin, Fla., according to the arrest report filed Friday.

The lawmaker was charged with seven counts of exposing himself to victims under 16, the report said.

Johnson did not say how many victims were involved but said at least one was a female under age 16.

One victim told deputies, ''I wasn't sure at first, but as it happened time and time again, it was obvious something was going on,'' Johnson said.

Westmoreland spent Friday night in the county jail in DeFuniak Springs, Fla., before posting bond Saturday, Johnson said. He is free to leave Florida while out on bail, Johnson said.

A 9 a.m. court date July 16 has been scheduled, the arrest report said.

Westmoreland could not be reached for comment last night. A telephone message left at his home did not receive a response.

State Rep. Beth Harwell, R-Nashville, who also serves as Tennessee Republican Party chairwoman, said she did not know details of the incident but spoke on behalf of her colleague.

''Keith has been a good legislator,'' she said.

''If he has done anything wrong, then he will certainly want to abide by the law, and if there are consequences, he'll certainly want to pay those consequences.''

Westmoreland's name was listed on the arrest report as Barry Keith Westmoreland. His place of employment was listed as ''State of Tennessee, congressman/representative.''

Johnson said Westmoreland did not get special treatment for being a lawmaker from a nearby state.

''The sergeant called me that night and told me the situation and that he had identified himself as such,'' Johnson said. ''I told him to treat it like any normal case.''

Westmoreland is unopposed in both the Republican primary and the general election later this year.

Westmoreland is a business consultant who serves on the House Judiciary Committee, helping to make laws in Tennessee.

He was county executive for Sullivan County from 1986 to 1990 and chief deputy for the Sullivan County Sheriff's Department for a decade before that.

He was a law enforcement instructor at Walters State Community College in 1976-78 and served in the U.S. Air Force 1964-68.

Westmoreland, who has two grown children, has a bachelor's degree in criminal justice from East Tennessee State University, where he graduated cum laude.
The world is mine!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2006, 01:13:51 PM »
Z1, there are messed up people in both parties.

Focus upon the individual, or tell us about a coverup.

Hell, there's all Americans.  We could start a thread on that.  And if they're all white males, can we assume that all white males are messed up? 

If you want to point out fundamental flaws in the party, by all means, do that.  But all you're doing here is basically energizing the base to defend that party.  In reality, with the revelations they tried to HIDE Foley's phone frollicking, I think there's enough real ammo to hit them with today.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2006, 01:19:05 PM »

Wrong. If you take a look, you'll see we are BOTH signed in and ONLINE.
w

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2006, 01:25:20 PM »
Wrong. If you take a look, you'll see we are BOTH signed in and ONLINE.

hahaha . . . like that means anything. if it's not you, you have a spiritual and intellectual doppelganger.

Z1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2006, 02:14:31 PM »
hahaha . . . like that means anything. if it's not you, you have a spiritual and intellectual doppelganger.
Why did you change this post from ****"You'll check into it"***** OOOOOOOHHHHHHH I think I havem de ansWAR to that ;)
The world is mine!!!!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2006, 02:20:19 PM »
When I am king, you will be first against the wall
with your opinion which is of no consequence at all

;) lovely song, that.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2006, 02:57:38 PM »
When I am king, you will be first against the wall
with your opinion which is of no consequence at all

;) lovely song, that.

A subtle funny. Not many of those around here.  ;)