Author Topic: Ronnie cries racism??? *quick read*  (Read 4871 times)

Rottmag

Re: Ronnie cries racism??? *quick read*
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2006, 04:13:01 PM »
Absolute bullshit!

This is not Ronnie at all!

Just some asclown trying to rock the boat with BS.

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2006, 04:39:41 PM »
I heard Ronnie offered to make a baby with Jay's wife in the hopes that Cutler Jr. at least has a shot at more then 1 sandow

Real classy post.....  :-X

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2006, 05:19:54 PM »
But Ronnie is already pregnant...

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2006, 05:25:12 PM »
Dear Friends
Kind regards

I just got off the phone to Ronnie and he said yes he did say that but it was in teh heat of the moment.
He wants you all to know he loves all people white black brown or green with pink stripes

Yours thankfully
john

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2006, 06:03:49 PM »
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2006, 06:15:45 PM »
Dear Friends
Kind regards

I just got off the phone to Ronnie and he said yes he did say that but it was in teh heat of the moment.
He wants you all to know he loves all people white black brown or green with pink stripes

Yours thankfully
john

Please verify some way?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2006, 06:19:08 PM »

The greatest bodybulder of all time has been beaten after today's MR Olympia contest. As Ronnie Coleman left the stage he stated racism was the reason for this decision as "No white boy could ever reach the condition I am in". Jay cutler retorted this comment saying "coleman should lay off the crack for a while".

Yeah, the IFBB is racist.  ::)  That's why big black Ronnie was awarded the Sandow the past 8 years! Gimme a fucckin' break.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2006, 06:24:34 PM »
Interesting how this thread, which is probably based on an untruth and is definitely not good for Ronnie's rep is allowed to stay, but another thread which was more likely based on truth about another pro was recently deleted.

Does Ron have no freinds who are mods on this forum ;D

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2006, 06:40:24 PM »
There are far too many punctuation and grammatical errrors in the paragraph for it to be written by someone from Associated Press.   Nice try though.  ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2006, 06:41:11 PM »
There are far too many punctuation and grammatical errrors in the paragraph for it to be written by someone from Associated Press.   Nice try though.  ::)

As though the AP would waste time covering bodybuilding::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2006, 06:43:09 PM »

With the new anti-gut rules, neither he nor Cutler should've been in the top 3 the last two years.

YIP
Zack

Good point on the gut hedgehog

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2006, 06:51:33 PM »
I honestly think this guys talking out of his ass...but someone from bb.com just posted this link

Ben Edwards
Associated Press
The greatest bodybulder of all time has been beaten after today's MR Olympia contest. As Ronnie Coleman left the stage he stated racism was the reason for this decision as "No white boy could ever reach the condition I am in". Jay cutler retorted this comment saying "coleman should lay off the crack for a while".I personally think this is the worst decision since Arnold beat Sergio Olivia, The competion is now worthless, RIP proffesional bodybuilding.
Ben Edwards

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=71276

your thoughts on it...and if he actually said anything like this

lmao nice pic to go with the topic

GIVEN ALL OF THINGS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD DO YOU REALLY THINK THE ASSOCIATED PRESS WOULD WASTE ITS TIME FOLLOWING A BB SHOW LIKE THE OLYMPIA???? GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK..THEY WOULDN'T FOLLOW THE  SPORT EVEN IF THE WORLD WAS AT PEACE.

NONE OF THIS WAS SAID AND I GUARANTEE YOU SOME WHITE ASSHOLE WROTE THIS SHIT TO STIR UP REAL RACISM/RACIST SENTIMENTS TOWARD RONNIE. BAD ENOUGH THIS IS A SPORT LOOKED DOWN UPON BY THE MASSES AS SOMETHING OF LITTLE WORTH..NOW WE HAVE ABSOLUTE JACKASSES PLAYING THE "RACE CARD" TO STIR UP TROUBLE.
C

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2006, 06:54:36 PM »
GIVEN ALL OF THINGS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD DO YOU REALLY THINK THE ASSOCIATED PRESS WOULD WASTE ITS TIME FOLLOWING A BB SHOW LIKE THE OLYMPIA???? GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK..THEY WOULDN'T FOLLOW THE  SPORT EVEN IF THE WORLD WAS AT PEACE.

NONE OF THIS WAS SAID AND I GUARANTEE YOU SOME WHITE ASSHOLE WROTE THIS SHIT TO STIR UP REAL RACISM/RACIST SENTIMENTS TOWARD RONNIE. BAD ENOUGH THIS IS A SPORT LOOKED DOWN UPON BY THE MASSES AS SOMETHING OF LITTLE WORTH..NOW WE HAVE ABSOLUTE JACKASSES PLAYING THE "RACE CARD" TO STIR UP TROUBLE.

when faced with a caps lock nutcase such as the above poster, you have to have some degree of respect
rons acunt