Author Topic: The Pats absolutly Crush the Bengals 38 to 13!!!!  (Read 2219 times)

body88

The Pats absolutly Crush the Bengals 38 to 13!!!!
« on: October 01, 2006, 04:04:44 PM »
Meroney and Dillon absolutely pounded the cinci defense. Can you say blowout? Palmer sacked 4 times in one quarter. Meroni just did whatever he wanted!

I love how the media talks trash and gets pwned by the pats every time. The Pats starting secondary was out to boot!!!!

Purge_WTF

Re: The Pats absolutly Crush the Bengals 38 to 13!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 04:29:48 PM »
  I hope the Pats can take home another SuperBowl victory this year to make up for the Sox falling short.

body88

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 04:31:35 PM »
  I hope the Pats can take home another SuperBowl victory this year to make up for the Sox falling short.

I am not even trying to gloat right now. I am very impressed with Meroni. He absolutly killed it today. Dillon made a big statement also. The starting secondary was injured and all the "experts" picked the Pats to get killed. They crushed cinci at home. They dominated them.

Gaberial looked real good today!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 04:41:58 PM »
Saw that game on CBS after the Jets/Colts game, Lawrence Meroni is a beast!

body88

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 04:49:10 PM »
Saw that game on CBS after the Jets/Colts game, Lawrence Meroni is a beast!

Yes!!! I was rooting for the Jets at the gym. I thought they might have pulled off the lateral play >:(  Why the hell didnt Mangeni go for that field goal?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 05:07:52 PM »
Yes!!! I was rooting for the Jets at the gym. I thought they might have pulled off the lateral play >:(  Why the hell didnt Mangeni go for that field goal?

I was surprised that they got that far with the lateral play, they were on the colts 30 yard line but they couldn't pull it off.
Seems like Mangeni is a risk taker, gotta live with that considering no one expect the Jets to challange the mighty colts.

body88

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2006, 05:20:59 PM »
I was surprised that they got that far with the lateral play, they were on the colts 30 yard line but they couldn't pull it off.
Seems like Mangeni is a risk taker, gotta live with that considering no one expect the Jets to challange the mighty colts.

They played a good game. That game coudl have went either way.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2006, 05:27:57 PM »
The Bengals let them when, they did it on purpose... They just didnt feel like winning today! Ha!
S

body88

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2006, 05:50:02 PM »

The Bengals let them when, they did it on purpose... They just didnt feel like winning today! Ha!

The Bengals where absolutely annihilated 8)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2006, 10:19:58 PM »
I am not even trying to gloat right now. I am very impressed with Meroni. He absolutly killed it today. Dillon made a big statement also. The starting secondary was injured and all the "experts" picked the Pats to get killed. They crushed cinci at home. They dominated them.

Gaberial looked real good today!

who is Meroni ???

kidding . . .

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2006, 01:58:16 AM »
HE"S A BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I'm officially jumping on the Lawrence Mauroney band wagon....plus Brady scampers for 22.......We kicked the hell outa them..kept the big plays in front of us..made Palmer have to pass and once again Jarvis Green comes up big off the bench..that guy is money. Stayed up to 4 AM watching it. That should shut alot of folks up. The ESPN crew picked Cincy...Dan and Boomer picked NE. I thought all week that if we played the same game as Pitt did last week without any TO we'd win.

I hated having to sota root for the Dolts but we have to win the Div first.
L