Author Topic: Lift Studios was wrong about Ronnie winning the O!  (Read 5096 times)

whitewidow

Lift Studios was wrong about Ronnie winning the O!
« on: October 01, 2006, 10:13:43 PM »
I think I recall the chump saying lights out kids-lol that garden hose vein didnt win the show-
told you he was out of shape and had a distorted midsection-lol

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: HA HA- Liftstudio was wrong about ronnie winning
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 10:15:14 PM »
I think most of us have been caught offguard about ronnies obvious injury and loss.

Still, lift is a douche because that was totally a name dropping useless thread with weak premise.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 10:35:29 PM »
I think most of us have been caught offguard about ronnies obvious injury and loss.

Still, lift is a douche because that was totally a name dropping useless thread with weak premise.

Lift is just a douche period.
Ron: "I am lazy."

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 10:47:53 PM »
Didn't someone accuse Lift of dealing drugs?  ???

In which case - good on him.  We need more responsible dealers out there.

Anyway, I was wrong about Ronnie too.  So what?

HE WAS MORE COCKY ABOUT IT- HE STARTED A THREAD SAYING LIGHTS OUT BOYS AND GIRLS THE GARDEN HOSE VEIN IS A POPPIN-LOL  TAKES MORE THAN THATS TOO WIN A SHOW- WHAT A DOUCHE-LOL

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 11:06:21 PM »
lift studio is a fag.. Can someone else explain it... He's an old man, who spends his life taking pictures of buff men... This guy is obviously a homosexual.. Either that, or he's a failed photographer..

What the hell is this guys name anyways?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 11:09:20 PM »
He doesn't look all that old to me?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2006, 11:10:01 PM »
He doesn't look all that old to me?

He is if you're 12.  ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2006, 11:16:38 PM »
lift studio is a fag.. Can someone else explain it... He's an old man, who spends his life taking pictures of buff men... This guy is obviously a homosexual.. Either that, or he's a failed photographer..

What the hell is this guys name anyways?

He's cocky all the time.  That is what annoys me about him.  He is askinny little dork who talks like he knows everything.  And he is wrong 99% of the time.  His name is Issac Hinds by the way.  And the gay connection is there. Thats what he is known for.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2006, 11:18:52 PM »

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2006, 11:19:54 PM »
It makes me cringe seeing all the juvenile insults go his way. 

It takes the focus off the true lameness that is "lift" and makes it easy for him to brush off any comments.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2006, 11:22:35 PM »
I'm 25

I meant Ali23. Get with the program bro.  ;D

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2006, 12:05:23 AM »
Yeah that LIFT guy is a real douche bag.  ::)

I was wrong on my predictions and I fully admit that. Ronnie was off and Jay got the deserved win. At the end of the day it was probably the best thing to happen to the industry. Will Ronnie be back? Who will win in the European shows this month? Ronnie or Jay? Jay is a true professional and a great spokesman.

Keith - It's Isaac and not Issac. I'll take being a "skinny little dork" any day over your current weight situation what are you these days, 390 or so? Put the box of donuts and jug of haterade down already, we know you're a bitter never has been.

Matt C - No one accused me of dealing drugs. I called you out on your constant bragging of taking recreational drugs and acting like you're some sort of role model for talking about it on here. Nice try though.

Carry on kids.

Elevate Your Image.™

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2006, 12:06:16 AM »
Kick his ass, C-Bass!

zerosen

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2006, 03:11:56 AM »
Lift Studio makes Shahriar Kamali s website.
It says all.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2006, 05:10:53 AM »
Yeah that LIFT guy is a real douche bag.  ::)

I was wrong on my predictions and I fully admit that. Ronnie was off and Jay got the deserved win. At the end of the day it was probably the best thing to happen to the industry. Will Ronnie be back? Who will win in the European shows this month? Ronnie or Jay? Jay is a true professional and a great spokesman.

Keith - It's Isaac and not Issac. I'll take being a "skinny little dork" any day over your current weight situation what are you these days, 390 or so? Put the box of donuts and jug of haterade down already, we know you're a bitter never has been.

Matt C - No one accused me of dealing drugs. I called you out on your constant bragging of taking recreational drugs and acting like you're some sort of role model for talking about it on here. Nice try though.

Carry on kids.

Being wrong about Ronnie is no big thing.  Almost everybody here was wrong about Ronnie.

But its not like many would be privvy to the fact he had half a lat coming into the show.

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2006, 08:44:28 PM »
"game over kids" the graden hose vein is poppin-LOL- read my response to your original thread- I was right and you were wrong-lol

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2006, 08:54:49 PM »
Lift is a cocky shit, he is obviously the cuntno fucker at school liked

Also, and thank the lord, he grew up into a skinny, speccy fuckwit, the double of the Milky Bar Kid:

rons acunt

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2006, 09:51:58 PM »
which one is lift? they both look retarded

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Lift Studios was wrong about Ronnie winning the O!
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2006, 10:15:45 PM »
Part of the fun of making predictions is actually going on record and putting them out there for everyone to see. Isaac, Lonnie and I did a video Thursday night where I actually said Ronnie no doubt will win. In fact, I predicted the top six, although in a little different order.

On Friday night, a number of thought that Ronnie was in first place, including 4 IFBB judges, if the scorecard holds. So it was not a slam dunk for Jay on Friday night, not at all. Now Saturday is a different story, but definately not Friday night.

As for Lift being a fag - uh, nope, and a few of us can attest to that. Going around the expo, a few even asked if Isaac had a girlfriend....

But one thing I know - he takes great pictures, keeps good company, cares about bodybuilding and the sport, and can keep up with him at the expo and shows..

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2006, 10:19:03 PM »
As for Lift being a fag - uh, nope, and a few of us can attest to that.

Translation:

Ron propositioned Lift, and Lift turned him down!
Ron: "I am lazy."

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2006, 10:28:13 PM »
Part of the fun of making predictions is actually going on record and putting them out there for everyone to see. Isaac, Lonnie and I did a video Thursday night where I actually said Ronnie no doubt will win. In fact, I predicted the top six, although in a little different order.

On Friday night, a number of thought that Ronnie was in first place, including 4 IFBB judges, if the scorecard holds. So it was not a slam dunk for Jay on Friday night, not at all. Now Saturday is a different story, but definately not Friday night.

As for Lift being a fag - uh, nope, and a few of us can attest to that. Going around the expo, a few even asked if Isaac had a girlfriend....

But one thing I know - he takes great pictures, keeps good company, cares about bodybuilding and the sport, and can keep up with him at the expo and shows..

it was a slam dunk from the judges that counted!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2006, 10:31:50 PM »
Ron propositioned Lift, and Lift turned him down!

Ha ha - no.

Ron, do you think this year was any different than any other year?  I don't think Ronnie was any worse than the competition than any other year.

I think that this year neither Jay nor Ronnie were at their best. Jay at his best was in 2001, and Ronnie won in a contreversial matter. Ronnie on Friday looked good to me, so did Jay, although Jay's midsection was also off, and Ronnie was winning by a few. Saturday, Jay was crisper than Ronnie, although Ronnie, as I heard, lost 14 pounds in 24 hours.

This Saturday Finals was one of the most exciting in years. It was fun, and the crowd was loud, I estimate at 6,200 people. When they called Jay the winner, the cheering was so incredibly loud, you felt the thunder. At at leat 5,000 of these peopel stayed to hear Jay's speech and acceptance.

Will Ronnie come back next year? Yes he will. It will be an incredible race, with Ronnie vs. Jay. I doubt Ronnie will again be off, he will start training a month earlier, and not take anything for granted. As for Victor Marinez, he needs to gain 10 more pounds and he then will be crowned the Mr. Olympia. Should be great.

But lets not take this weekend for granted in Jay beating Ronnie. There are three shows coming up. And Ronnie is mad.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2006, 10:53:41 PM »
Lift Studio makes Shahriar Kamali s website.
It says all.
haha. I also made Melissa Dettwiller, Phil Heath, Monica Brant and a number of others. ;)

That pic is of me and Rhino at the Arnold Classic. Glad everyone thinks I'm skinny cause to my "normal" friends I'm a fat bastard. Thanks for the uplifting words.

Carry on.

Elevate Your Image.™

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2006, 11:01:27 PM »
Ha ha - no.

I think that this year neither Jay nor Ronnie were at their best. Jay at his best was in 2001, and Ronnie won in a contreversial matter. Ronnie on Friday looked good to me, so did Jay, although Jay's midsection was also off, and Ronnie was winning by a few. Saturday, Jay was crisper than Ronnie, although Ronnie, as I heard, lost 14 pounds in 24 hours.

This Saturday Finals was one of the most exciting in years. It was fun, and the crowd was loud, I estimate at 6,200 people. When they called Jay the winner, the cheering was so incredibly loud, you felt the thunder. At at leat 5,000 of these peopel stayed to hear Jay's speech and acceptance.

Will Ronnie come back next year? Yes he will. It will be an incredible race, with Ronnie vs. Jay. I doubt Ronnie will again be off, he will start training a month earlier, and not take anything for granted. As for Victor Marinez, he needs to gain 10 more pounds and he then will be crowned the Mr. Olympia. Should be great.

But lets not take this weekend for granted in Jay beating Ronnie. There are three shows coming up. And Ronnie is mad.

I totally agree with your assessment of Ronnie and Jay. They both where off.

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2006, 01:59:30 AM »
Lift is a cocky shit, he is obviously the cuntno fucker at school liked

Also, and thank the lord, he grew up into a skinny, speccy fuckwit, the double of the Milky Bar Kid:

oh wow, lifts a young guy... For some reason i always thought he was an old short bald guy..