Author Topic: the joke that bodybuilding is and always will be  (Read 2004 times)

bcrizzy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
the joke that bodybuilding is and always will be
« on: October 02, 2006, 10:14:38 AM »
how sad is it that an eight time champion gets dethroned and the sportsworld doesn't take notice one bit.not that bodybuilding is a sport but even if an 8 time dart or poker player chapion got dethroned somewhere a main or sports news agency would take some note. thats quite a commentary on the state of bodybuilding. nobody gives a fuck.................

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: the joke that bodybuilding is and always will be
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 10:15:21 AM »
Yeah this is not news.

bcrizzy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 10:17:42 AM »
Yeah this is not news.
true but i thoughfor sure somebody would notice

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 10:18:33 AM »
 I'd rather have it in a cult following anyway...if BB was ever somewhat mainstream...I probably would quit doing it and I would probably not pay attention to it.

Outside of BB...the ONLY 'sport' I pay somewhat attention to is hockey.

I can't name ONE player on Chicago's football team, baseball teams, basketball team...nothing.

When the White Sox won the W.S. last summer...I didn't even blink an eye and I grew up less than a mile from the park.

When I heard Jay won saturday night...my stomach sank to my knees and I had to go drop a DEUCE from my nerves in a bunch and I called and text messaged like 20 people to spread the news...
?

bcrizzy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 10:20:28 AM »
I'd rather have it in a cult following anyway...if BB was ever somewhat mainstream...I probably would quit doing it and I would probably not pay attention to it.

I can't name ONE player on Chicago's football team, baseball teams, basketball team...nothing.

When the White Sox won the W.S. last summer...I didn't even blink an eye and I grew up less than a mile from the park.

When I heard Jay won saturday night...my stomach sank to my knees and I had to go drop a DEUCE from my nerves in a bunch and I called and text messaged like 20 people to spread the news...
its well below mainstream not even on anyones radar

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 10:29:02 AM »

HARDCORE RESPONSE FROM A BOY WHO GETS CONSTANTLY BEAT BY WOMEN ON LEG DAY!! :o
just push some weight!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 10:32:19 AM »
not being mainstream is what makes it cool

E
E

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 10:33:54 AM »
HARDCORE RESPONSE FROM A BOY WHO GETS CONSTANTLY BEAT BY WOMEN ON LEG DAY!! :o
I'm going to MELTDOWN if you keep this up and don't let me live it down...
?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2006, 10:36:30 AM »
I'm going to MELTDOWN if you keep this up and don't let me live it down...

;D
just push some weight!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2006, 10:37:00 AM »
I was wondering did the Las Vegas paper have anything in it about the Olympia

bcrizzy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2006, 10:43:55 AM »
I was wondering did the Las Vegas paper have anything in it about the Olympia
i'm sure theres a lot more interesting stuff going on in vegas than the olympia.............i heard the venue was prety empty and that the expo crowd was down 15-20 %

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2006, 10:58:02 AM »
how sad is it that an eight time champion gets dethroned and the sportsworld doesn't take notice one bit.not that bodybuilding is a sport but even if an 8 time dart or poker player chapion got dethroned somewhere a main or sports news agency would take some note. thats quite a commentary on the state of bodybuilding. nobody gives a f**k.................
nobody gives a fuck what you think..bodybuilding is the best sport and it will be the best in years in to come...I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT THE WORLD THINKS ABOUT BODYBUILDING..BODYBUILDI NG FOR ME IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

bcrizzy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2006, 11:23:06 AM »
nobody gives a f**k what you think..bodybuilding is the best sport and it will be the best in years in to come...I DON'T GIVE A f**k WHAT THE WORLD THINKS ABOUT BODYBUILDING..BODYBUILDI NG FOR ME IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!
ok there snappy.......put down ur syringe and 16oz muscle milk ,relax with ur 135 lb squats and go pray to ur god

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2006, 11:31:34 AM »
Shits really going to hit the fan when that hotdog eating champ gets dethrowned.....it'll be all over ESPN!

bcrizzy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2006, 11:35:44 AM »
Shits really going to hit the fan when that hotdog eating champ gets dethrowned.....it'll be all over ESPN!
sad part is the hotdog eating contest is on espn every july 4th  bodybuilding isn't ever

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2006, 11:44:11 AM »
I agree that it woulda been nice to at least hear SOME news of the result of the Mr O in mainstream media....it's sad to think the only way that anybody who wasn't at the O itself was to find out HISTORY being made via the internet....I was crazy when I found out Cutler won, but the world missed out.  Too bad for them!