Author Topic: Official statement from Ronnie Coleman's sister  (Read 6646 times)

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Official statement from Ronnie Coleman's sister
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2006, 01:04:46 PM »
I apologize if it has already been posted... this came from Musclemayhem

"The defeat this past weekend has been hard on our either family. My mom and I especially took it really hard. As everyone knows this is a team here. Team Ronnie Coleman.

Was Ronnie upset? Hell YES.

Did he feel his physique was good enough to win? YES

Do he agree with the judges? NO

Do he fill he was compared to Jay or judge against Jay? NO

He fills he was compared to Ronnie Coleman 2003!!!!!!!!!!!

Will Ronnie be back in 2007? HELL YES

He will be harder than ever! He lost the fight but not the war! No pressure will be on him. He has NOTHING TO LOSE !!!!!!!!!!

He is pushing his chips all in!!!!!!

He is still 8 x Mr OLYMPIA and no one and nothing can take that away from him!

Truthfully Ronnie was upset about the results. But he talked to Lee Haney after the show and Lee gave him some words of encouragement. After that he put everything into prespective. He was more concern about me and my mom then himself. He said we are still celebrating like we always have done. Our routine was the same as it has been after every Olympia but the first win. The first win we didn't expect him to win so we were all in SHOCK. We celebrated his 8 continuous wins for Mr Olympia and we celebrated his health (he has no injuries but I know you won't believe that). I know you are wondering but we did thank GOD. And we don't question GOD's will.

Glenn was in attendance and can tell you that everything we did Saturday night was the same thing we did last year Saturday night 2005.

Ronnie Coleman is my brother...... I love him..... I am proud of him....... I thank God for him.......... And I know that he will be back next year with blazing rifle.

He won't go down without a fight.................. Next year you will see.........

HE Has NOTHING TO LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Jay Culter, Mr Olympia 2006"

Somebody turn on the instrumental to Ridin Dirty

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2006, 01:09:05 PM »

"The defeat this past weekend has been hard on our either family. My mom and I especially took it really hard. As everyone knows this is a team here. Team Ronnie Coleman.

He will be harder than ever! He lost the fight but not the war! No pressure will be on him. He has NOTHING TO LOSE !!!!!!!!!!

Truthfully Ronnie was upset about the results. But he talked to Lee Haney after the show and Lee gave him some words of encouragement. After that he put everything into prespective. He was more concern about me and my mom then himself. He said we are still celebrating like we always have done. Our routine was the same as it has been after every Olympia but the first win. The first win we didn't expect him to win so we were all in SHOCK. We celebrated his 8 continuous wins for Mr Olympia and we celebrated his health (he has no injuries but I know you won't believe that). I know you are wondering but we did thank GOD. And we don't question GOD's will.

Glenn was in attendance and can tell you that everything we did Saturday night was the same thing we did last year Saturday night 2005.

Ronnie Coleman is my brother...... I love him..... I am proud of him....... I thank God for him.......... And I know that he will be back next year with blazing rifle.

He won't go down without a fight.................. Next year you will see.........

that was cool, thanks for sharing.

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2006, 01:43:17 PM »
Next "Year" will be a very good Mr. Olympia 8)

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2006, 01:47:39 PM »

uh oh..

...and as the great bugs bunny once said......

"of course you know this means war"....

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2006, 01:51:51 PM »
What does Ronnie want to prove by going for the O next year?  That he can further injure himself?  Let face it, we have seen other bbers ramp down before, and injuries can be a big part of that.  Even if you are strong, poor form can catch up to you...
Motherboy (the band).

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2006, 01:59:58 PM »
dorian yates is also training for the next Mr. O . . .

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2006, 02:05:01 PM »

Confirmed!

Come on yall this aint no sophistimacated press release just a update on sitation

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2006, 02:16:30 PM »
Confirmed!

I can't wait to see 3 mr. olympias on the same stage.  the IFBB is the best.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2006, 02:37:51 PM »
:o
bodybuildersreality.com

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
Re: from musclemayhem.com - official statement from Ronnie Coleman's sister.
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2006, 02:43:56 PM »
" he all be fin' to be up in the game again fo' next yr..."

Why does Ronnie have a team of handlers(family) when he is at an expo? To get his autograph...you have to tell one of his family members whatyou want it to say on the pic...then stand in line...they write down what you say, give it to him and he copies how they wrote it onto a pic...

Is he that dense?

They have to translate it to him, in words he can understand.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2006, 02:45:15 PM »
QUIT DELETING THIS POST.

It is because they are all freeloaders.
you are gay.

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2006, 02:57:35 PM »
No way could that be "statement" be real. The grammatical errors are insane. I "fill" ashamed. Proofreading anyone? Spellcheck? Dang!!!
what do you expect from ronnies sister?

babyjessica

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2006, 03:48:36 PM »
I knew it was a reason why I didn't post that statement on this board.  So I used the wrong grammar feel (fill).  It was a mistake.  Some you are so special.....

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2006, 03:52:58 PM »
QUIT DELETING THIS POST.

It is because they are all freeloaders.

saved for you
X

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2006, 04:19:27 PM »
Its funny all the racial slurs I see thrown around on this topic and getbig. What is wrong with Ronnie coming back to compete to regain his title? The man loves bodybuilding and he is trying to score in on 9 Olympias. I didnt find anything his sister said was wrong. Ron Avidan needs to clean up all the racist stuff on here. You wonder why alot of pros dont come on here anymore. This stuff is uncalled for.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2006, 04:20:39 PM »
Its funny all the racial slurs I see thrown around on this topic and getbig. What is wrong with Ronnie coming back to compete to regain his title? The man loves bodybuilding and he is trying to score in on 9 Olympias. I didnt find anything his sister said was wrong. Ron Avidan needs to clean up all the racist stuff on here. You wonder why alot of pros dont come on here anymore. This stuff is uncalled for.
Very true. I think it'd be awesome if big ron came back for his redemption.
bodybuildersreality.com

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2006, 04:20:50 PM »
Ronnie's coming back?  Can't just retire and let his injuries heal...get of the gh...and be, healthy?
X

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2006, 04:24:28 PM »
He has NOTHING TO LOSE !!!!!!!!!!

He most certainly does have something to lose.  He loses a considerable amount of money by not finishing first.  he also loses a special place in bodybuilding history if he doesn't win one more time.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2006, 05:50:51 PM »
I knew it was a reason why I didn't post that statement on this board.  So I used the wrong grammar feel (fill).  It was a mistake.  Some you are so special.....

Jessica, forget the haters for a second.  I personally felt that Jay was gifted the title but not over Ronnie.  Face it, Ronnie looked awful for him.  If he were not the 8X Mr. Olympia, he would have been lucky to get top five.  His left lat and tricep are clearly injured.  If you deny this, then it is definitely time for Ronnie to move on with his life as he is not responding to training in any way near what he used to.  The difference between 2005 and 2006 was staggering.  In 2005, he was striated and huge.  His lats were more symmetrical.  Everybody knows he won his Mr. Olympias for the same reason Dorian won; he has(d) the most dominant back.  That is no longer the case.  Jay, Dex, and Vic all had superior backs.  That is not bias, it is fact.  Face the facts, Ronnie's time is either done or he needs a good surgeon to re-attach whatever is torn.  Regardless, I do not see him beating Cutler with those infirmities (injuries).  Age has caught up with the big guy.  He was the best ever at one time, but that time is gone. Retire and enjoy life; no harm in that.  Don't be MJ and play for the Wizards.  ;)  Cutler will have his hands full with Vic, Dex and Heath in the near future.  It is time for bodybuilding to focus on the younger guys.  Peace all.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2006, 06:11:01 PM »

just in case it gets deleted

;D

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2006, 06:35:27 PM »

I agree with you dude... for once we have a guy who is not afraid of losing again and that doesn't choose the easy way, retiring while at the top. Is Michael Jordan less of a champion for playing with the Wizards not at his best?
This proves how much Ronnie loves bb and competition. He's a real warrior, and it will be awesome to see him winning again in 2007.