Author Topic: I'm glad Ronnie Coleman lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8855 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
I'm glad Ronnie Coleman lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: October 02, 2006, 11:55:32 AM »
it seems like Ronnie had been getting more and more arrogant over the last few years with the "smoking crack" comments and jumping on the table at the press conference and angry attitude towards Dan and Chick and the look like he wanted to kill Gustavo last year, plus all the religous stuff, i think he needed to be brought back down to earth.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: I'm glad Ronnie lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 11:57:38 AM »
Well,Ive never seen Ronnie root for a guy to get hurt the way Gustavo has in articles.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 12:24:57 PM »
Yeah.  And he hasn't turned out a new catch phrase in over two years.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 12:32:00 PM »
...angry attitude towards Dan and Chick and the look like he wanted to kill Gustavo last year,...

and whats wrong with that???  ;D
!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 12:32:33 PM »
Im glad ronnie lost as well. Jay earned it this year and I was getting sick of ron's cockiness. Jay is also smart in business and probably has some ideas in store.
bodybuildersreality.com

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 12:32:39 PM »
it seems like Ronnie had been getting more and more arrogant over the last few years with the "smoking crack" comments and jumping on the table at the press conference and angry attitude towards Dan and Chick and the look like he wanted to kill Gustavo last year, plus all the religous stuff, i think he needed to be brought back down to earth.

i couldnt agree more, and then his sister comes up and says hes not even injured!!! how arrogant is that, she thinks were all stupid enough to believe her, she probably thinks everyones got the same IQ as Ronnie.
8) B.B.C. 8)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 12:48:33 PM »
Markus actually has very good english.

Jay is far from articulate. With all due respect to our new Mr. O, he speaks in a monotone at all times.

IMO, the most articulate and marketable pro out of all of them seems to be Gunter.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 12:50:21 PM »
Youre a funny guy...lol. Dude i agree Ronnie was Awful as the bbing representative. But if your argument is that a white bodybuilder is better for the sport than a black bodybuilder I think youre argument is invalid. I do think someone with more personality needs to be in office. I myself like Gunter as the O for embassador purposes because he could take over where arnold left off. Jay is fuckin boring. Also I dont drink koolaid. I only like Chrystal Light. You should try it. That red kool aid is filled with sugar ;)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2006, 12:54:07 PM »
Youre a funny guy...lol. Dude i agree Ronnie was Awful as the bbing representative. But if your argument is that a white bodybuilder is better for the sport than a black bodybuilder I think youre argument is invalid. I do think someone with more personality needs to be in office. I myself like Gunter as the O for embassador purposes because he could take over where arnold left off. Jay is fuckin boring. Also I dont drink koolaid. I only like Chrystal Light. You should try it. That red kool aid is filled with sugar ;)
I do agree...in all honesty. Remember when Ronnie was on Leno in 2001 maybe 2002? Leno asked him how he eats and what kind of foods he must eat to be a Mr. Olympia and Ronnie tells him, burgers, fries and pizza and whatever he wants to eat...

Jay Cutler speaks by NOT moving his upper lip and in one single monotone. Damn, I can't wait till Heath takes this fkn crown!
?

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2006, 12:56:18 PM »
Word! I just had me some just now. I made my sister 'Tamika' make me some. I called in the room all like..."Ay...Ay...PEANUT(her nikname)...PEANUT!!' she was all..."wut n--ga, damn!" I be all..."Make me some mo of that KooLaid...on the real!" she goes..." wat kind u want...we got blue or RED..." I go "Red!" then she hollas back and goes..."we only got 3 cups of sugar left...you still want it?"

Hahahahaha!

it's "GRAPE OR RED?" junebug. Purple Drink is totally different that shit comes in a gallon jug pre mixed. 2 ingredients water and purple son!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2006, 12:57:27 PM »
Im glad shawn didnt win one. Someone would have to tell him to shut the hell up. He was awful at the night show. I expected Bobs corny ass jokes. But shawn was annoying

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2006, 01:02:26 PM »
LMAO....i wont that purple stuff

eddiebubble

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2006, 01:09:20 PM »
Yes good riddance to him. He should never have been crowned Mr Olympia with a gut that big and a posing routine that bad. Hopefully he'll stop competing and lose all of his fake muscles and become even fatter and more unhealthy than he already is.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2006, 01:11:42 PM »
Blockhead,

Dude I'm down with what you say.  Nig nogs have no place winning the olympia.  Someday, when the history of bodybuilding is written, we should black out (pun intended) all those years when an Afro-American reigned.  What you'd be left with is the glorious years when we whites ruled the bodybuidling world (as it should be, forever and ever AMEN!)
So you dont Haney had the best body? Or is it only because he was black.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2006, 01:12:37 PM »
Haney was a yawn fest.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2006, 01:18:25 PM »
Because he was black.  Plain and simple.
Just wanted to know....lol you sound Stupid. I never got to see Haney compete. I just saw pictures at a time when everyone was big and cut and he was huge and shreeded. But atleast i know where you are comming from. He looks like he could have been boring also. But he knocked everyone out the box and then retired in his prime.LOL "im done with this its too easy,  yall can have it"

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2006, 01:19:45 PM »
Just wanted to know....lol you sound Stupid. I never got to see Haney compete. I just saw pictures at a time when everyone was big and cut and he was huge and shreeded. But atleast i know where you are comming from. He looks like he could have been boring also. But he knocked everyone out the box and then retired in his prime.LOL "im done with this its too easy,  yall can have it"

Uh no, he retired because he knew Dorian was going to smoke him.  nothing wrong with that, it's just a fact.  Ronnie should have done the same thing.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2006, 01:24:08 PM »
na man he was only like 31. Still in his prime. But you may know more about that era than me. I know Dorians back couldnt be touched. But haney had everything else. Thats only from pictures though. This past O was my first real pro show in person.

Actually it was sort of anticlimatic. the expo was more fun. boobies were everywhere.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2006, 01:34:59 PM »
na man he was only like 31. Still in his prime. But you may know more about that era than me. I know Dorians back couldnt be touched. But haney had everything else. Thats only from pictures though. This past O was my first real pro show in person.

Actually it was sort of anticlimatic. the expo was more fun. boobies were everywhere.

Regardless of age, Lee knew the time had come to move on.  Just like Dorian knew.  I hate that Ronnie didn't.  I would have preferred he just retire on top.  The expo's are always good. It's a freakfest for sure.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2006, 01:43:23 PM »
yeah i saw aleast 3 more Complete packages than ronnie. It was time to hang it up for ronnie. I hope he dosent go out like jordan with the wizards, roy jones (tarver), shawn kemp (cleveland). too many dont know when to say when.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2006, 01:46:23 PM »
yeah i saw aleast 3 more Complete packages than ronnie. It was time to hang it up for ronnie. I hope he dosent go out like jordan with the wizards, roy jones (tarver), shawn kemp (cleveland). too many dont know when to say when.

Speaking of Shawn Kemp, Vin Baker signed with somebody today.
The House that Ruth built

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2006, 01:48:34 PM »
 Lenda and Kim all over again

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2006, 01:49:34 PM »
Blockhead,

Dude I'm down with what you say.  Nig nogs have no place winning the olympia.  Someday, when the history of bodybuilding is written, we should black out (pun intended) all those years when an Afro-American reigned.  What you'd be left with is the glorious years when we whites ruled the bodybuidling world (as it should be, forever and ever AMEN!)

I know this account has several users and as funny as some of the tongue-in-cheek racial stuff sometimes is, you guys are taking this too far. I am white and would be embarassed to be associated with you. Please tone it down it isn't funny and it is classless. This has got to stop.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2006, 01:50:13 PM »
you got to be shittin me. He is getting away with the perfect crime...Stealing from the NBA impersonating a Basketball player

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2006, 01:55:34 PM »
I know this account has several users and as funny as some of the tongue-in-cheek racial stuff sometimes is, you guys are taking this too far. I am white and would be embarassed to be associated with you. Please tone it down it isn't funny and it is classless. This has got to stop.
Man you are preaching to the chior. Im black and puerto rican so i see the racial stuff all the time. But you have to remember 1. this is a computer and they would never in 1 million say that stuff out in public. 2. racism by definition is irrational and stupid so to argue with fools is unproductive.