Author Topic: Schmolympia Pics  (Read 3256 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Schmolympia Pics
« on: October 02, 2006, 12:14:30 PM »

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Schmolympia Pics
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 12:17:25 PM »

HUGE JUGS on that last one!

Hey TreNugga...I notice more white btiches than "sistas" in your pics here. i am guessing you make upper 5 figures or 6 figure a year. I also contend you vote Republican I further contend...you think Colin Powell is a great role model and is so "well spoken". Right?
?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 12:24:58 PM »
Sweet Buick... or is that a Chysler? The 3rd pic is the winner... easy.
a

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 12:25:37 PM »
Holy Schmoe.....

I like the car

;)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 12:28:27 PM »
Love, love, LOVE my sistas!  Unfortunately, we tend to be seriously underrepresented on the women's side of the industry.  I know people will throw out names like Lenda and Iris, and in fitness, there's Tanji and Stacy, and then there's Latisha in pro figure, but despite a few women enjoying tremendous success at the pro level, the numbers are still small overall.  

I don't make a big issue of this, because the industry attracts the people who choose to be involved.  

I used to be a Republican, but I'm now a registered Independent.  I voted for him following the recall, but will not support Arnold's bid for re-election.  

Colin Powell is money.  Even though he personally never stated any intentions of running for President, for the better part of this decade, I've viewed him as the only man capable of providing effective leadership for our country.  All young boys and girls - regardless of race - can look up to him.  

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 12:31:24 PM »
Love, love, LOVE my sistas!  Unfortunately, we tend to be seriously underrepresented on the women's side of the industry.  I know people will throw out names like Lenda and Iris, and in fitness, there's Tanji and Stacy, and then there's Latisha in pro figure, but despite a few women enjoying tremendous success at the pro level, the numbers are still small overall.  

I don't make a big issue of this, because the industry attracts the people who choose to be involved.  

I used to be a Republican, but I'm now a registered Independent.  I voted for him following the recall, but will not support Arnold's bid for re-election.  

Colin Powell is money.  Even though he personally never stated any intentions of running for President, for the better part of this decade, I've viewed him as the only man capable of providing effective leadership for our country.  All young boys and girls - regardless of race - can look up to him.  

Just as I suspected. Thanks, TreNugga!
?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 12:40:40 PM »
Tre, are you all about the muscle women or do you appreciate beautiful women that aren't muscular as well?

By the way, that pimp mobile is fantastic.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 12:43:40 PM »
Tre, who is this lovely piece? do you have anymore pics of her?

rons acunt

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2006, 12:58:39 PM »

:D :o ;)
rons acunt

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2006, 01:02:26 PM »

Funny that you would point out a couple of gay dudes since you posted a picture of daddywaddy's cock and then made this post.

cant fault the guy, MMMMMMmmmmmmm

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2006, 01:04:25 PM »
Funny that you would point out a couple of gay dudes since you posted a picture of daddywaddy's cock and then made this post.

hey, the guy has a great cock, sumptuous no less, deal with it

lets see yours, I bet you dont even have one.. do you? oh foolish little eunuch
rons acunt

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2006, 01:07:52 PM »
The Schmolympia was in full effect at the womans prejudging on Friday. I wanted to fucken shower with boiling alcohol after being in the same room with all those creepy ass motherfuckers. The creep-o meter was on red at the convention center.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2006, 01:08:31 PM »
hey, the guy has a great cock, sumptuous no less, deal with it

lets see yours, I bet you dont even have one.. do you? oh foolish little eunuch
I can tell you enjoy it, curiously I've never in my life uttered the words "hey, the guy has a great cock, sumptuous no less" thank God.

Here's another quote of yours from that thread. You do yourself proud, for a gay man.

I am surprised daddywaddy has not got a string of threesomes under his belt, I mean, surely when screwing some hot slag, he would need her friend to wrap her hand around the three inches left 'out in the cold' so to speak

Monster dong!!!

DW, can we get an official measurement of your cock, if only for correct archiving purposes?

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2006, 01:11:34 PM »
I can tell you enjoy it, curiously I've never in my life uttered the words "hey, the guy has a great cock, sumptuous no less" thank God.

Here's another quote of yours from that thread. You do yourself proud, for a gay man.

show us your cock
rons acunt

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2006, 01:26:44 PM »
Yeah she is smokin.

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2006, 01:50:24 PM »

nice try to deflect our attention from the babe when your real interest were the two nutthuggers in the background...

homo

>:(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2006, 01:59:19 PM »
I used to be a Republican, but I'm now a registered Independent.

YES! Agreed compeltely!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2006, 02:42:48 PM »
Well, who is that hottie? Looks like Liza Snyder, the girl from "Yes, Dear" but more trim. I still like Liza, though she's a bit thicker than most would like. :)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2006, 03:14:51 PM »
Well, who is that hottie? Looks like Liza Snyder, the girl from "Yes, Dear" but more trim. I still like Liza, though she's a bit thicker than most would like. :)

Kira Forster...5-7, 155 lbs.

She's a bartender somewhere in western Canada and loves beating up schmoes.