Author Topic: Fitness Finals: Jenn Henderschotts Routine & Webcast Problems  (Read 2335 times)

whodey

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Fitness Finals: Jenn Henderschotts Routine & Webcast Problems
« on: October 02, 2006, 12:34:28 PM »
Just wondering if anyone had problems with the webcast of the fitness olympia. I know that there was only one routine that I really wanted to see...that Was Jenny Hendershott's two minute routine, and the webcast went out about fifteen seconds into her routine and didnt return until five or ten minutes later...anyone else have the same problem?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: webcast problems during fitness finals
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 12:38:34 PM »
Don't get me started. I have ranted on profusely about it all over the net.

There are zillions of threads all over this board and others about it.

Everyone went out during Jen's routine. Some had the fortune to come back up, I didn't.

fitfan8869

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 06:29:17 PM »
I heard from people at the show that it was by far the best routine of the night, and the best they had seen from Jen maybe ever.  She was non stop for the full two minutes, no rest just crazy energy.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 06:32:02 PM »
Jen came out with a pussy outfit that was pretty awesome. Jen always has extremely creative routines, as she also designs other people's routines, and this won rocked the house. Last year the banana outfit, this year the pussy cat outfit! Loved it! Very entertaining!

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
Re: Fitness Finals: Jenn Henderschotts Routine & Webcast Problems
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 06:39:09 PM »
Yeah, but we all missed it Ron!  Webcast went out for around 10 mins!  :(

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 06:55:10 PM »
Jen is known for her routines and always high energy. I didn't think this was her best routine ever but definitely one of the best that night. The Madonna/Brittany kiss routine was my Jen Hen fav. She was lacking her usual strength moves this time out but still entertaining.

Maybe the HBE people will be kind enough to give those of you who had the webcast cut out, a FREE DVD of the show. Would be the right thing to do if you ask me.

Elevate Your Image.™

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2006, 02:37:52 AM »

Maybe the HBE people will be kind enough to give those of you who had the webcast cut out, a FREE DVD of the show. Would be the right thing to do if you ask me.

Couldn't agree more