Author Topic: FAT or RIPPED?  (Read 34796 times)

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
Re: FAT or RIPPED?
« Reply #350 on: October 04, 2006, 12:27:03 PM »
hmmm...methinks someone just got jaejowned...unless of course, he uses the morphed tricep pic, then you're in trouble el_spiko ;D

lol triceps are the strong point on my arm but even then I don't think i can stand up to the full force of Jaejonna's photoshopped physique ;D

Anyway, I shouldn't have gotten into a physique pissing contest, it's dumb. What does it matter unless it's on the stage? TA is really cut and does have great arms and good back detail, I just don't see him as the natural ideal or peak :P
I min/max my physique

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #351 on: October 04, 2006, 12:30:55 PM »
Anyway, I shouldn't have gotten into a physique pissing contest, it's dumb.

right, but you notice the silence in this thread from jj?  wow...

lol
i

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #352 on: October 04, 2006, 06:35:09 PM »
I'm 5'11" 3/4ths, 195 right now with bodyfat at 5%. 

You guys underestimate the power of the human body...especially when you're an obssessive-compulsive SOB.

And daddy, you don't have to use drugs to have veins.  I'm vascular as hell all year and don't use a damn thing.  It's called GENETICS.  I have naturally thin skin on my arms and legs. 

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #353 on: October 05, 2006, 06:34:11 AM »
I'm 5'11" 3/4ths, 195 right now with bodyfat at 5%. 

You guys underestimate the power of the human body...especially when you're an obssessive-compulsive SOB.

And daddy, you don't have to use drugs to have veins.  I'm vascular as hell all year and don't use a damn thing.  It's called GENETICS.  I have naturally thin skin on my arms and legs. 
right!

Alex23

« Reply #354 on: October 05, 2006, 10:20:24 AM »
right!

Hey Rico, seems like TA has yet another fake account he uses, writing style and accoutn switching is obvious (never logged at the same time)
..oh brother...  ::)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #355 on: October 30, 2006, 06:47:25 PM »
Ok WHATEVA you are on!!!

Videotape your ABSOLUTE BEST LIFT!

100 Dollars says I will easily best it.

I will videotape it as well.

Or you can do photos.

ANY LIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will whateva take TA up on this bet?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

AVBG

« Reply #356 on: October 30, 2006, 06:51:31 PM »

YIP
Zack

we're waiting for the 100+ rep deadlift

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #357 on: October 30, 2006, 06:52:13 PM »

YIP
Zack

more importantly, how long will it take for ta to bitch out if whateva does?

KTMckay

« Reply #358 on: October 30, 2006, 06:54:36 PM »
I think I don`t look too small next to this guy..

But everyone else does.  :)

wow post a comparison pic with a guy that looks like hes coming down off meth. good one a$$hole. by the way cute shirt.... lol homo hahahah  :o  :D im j/k but man seriously what were you thinking?

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #359 on: October 31, 2006, 10:14:49 AM »
Not paranoid at all my brother in iron.

I had a 5 course meal which was well over 4000 calories alone this saturday with the crescendo ending with a cake entitled "DEATH BY CHOCOLATE"  It was amazing.....I also eat Ice Cream and Pizza and candy and cookies everyday and get leaner doing so. 

I have found the secret known as "The Adonis Principles".  Anyone can do this and I will give you all ,the enitre keys to the Principles in time so that all of you can experience this phenomena.

It truly is amazing. BAST will tell you as well.  He knows a good deal, but I have not taught him near everything yet.

bast is an ass clown not unlike yourself....

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #360 on: October 31, 2006, 10:27:37 AM »
Think what you want. No delusions about my weight there. And I've got better ab seperation than you ever showed, so stfu

are you going to enter the mr getbig 2007 and show TA the real deal? or just talk about it?
Here comes the money shot

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #361 on: October 31, 2006, 10:57:02 AM »
Becuase it's a simple calculation.

You were 248 @ 35% BF. You claimed to be 4% for the mr. getbig, that would make you 167lbs.

A couple of things.

He didn't weigh that much, 240 tops

He wasn't 4% BF in those pics, not even close.

He looks like shit fat

He looks like shit skinny

He looks like shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #362 on: October 31, 2006, 10:59:53 AM »
A couple of things.

He didn't weigh that much, 240 tops

He wasn't 4% BF in those pics, not even close.

He looks like shit fat

He looks like shit skinny

He looks like shit

You were born a fat shit. hahhah.  You don`t even know where you fall or which genre you belong into as I asked you to provide such details.  You couldn`t.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: October 31, 2006, 11:03:27 AM »
Groink is 30 percent bodyfat.

I am sure at the same bodyweight I am bigger.

Really.

PS nowhere near 30% bf.  where do you come up with these numbers?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: October 31, 2006, 11:06:01 AM »
Really.

I will post some more of my arm close up at that weight and you will see way more DETAIL than your arm at that weight.

That is the ONLY thing you can make out in your pic and mine is leaner at 240 lbs than yours is.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #365 on: October 31, 2006, 11:07:36 AM »
Really.

Mr. Abeles is looking pretty swole in that pic!  Monster 16" arm.  I find it hilarious that he claimed to have 20" arms at that body weight.  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: October 31, 2006, 11:21:25 AM »
I will post some more of my arm close up at that weight and you will see way more DETAIL than your arm at that weight.

That is the ONLY thing you can make out in your pic and mine is leaner at 240 lbs than yours is.

Yeah post that along with all the videos and shit  ::)

My genetics simply crush yours. It's just a fact. So do Kiwi's, Whateva's, Alexx's, Daddywaddy's,Alex23's, El spiko's, MattC's ....and on and on. Out of the three of you spouting the dietary nonsense, at least Daddywaddy and Bast have impressive physiques.

Hahahahahaha you are the shittiest member of your own stupid clique. You will never look impressive because you have very little muscle and shit structure. You should think of doing something else because you just CAN'T be good at this. It's not physically possible. It's like if someone can't hold a note they will never be a good singer, no matter how hard they try.

time to face facts. You are the worst.

You should have been 5th in reality

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #367 on: October 31, 2006, 11:55:42 AM »
Yeah post that along with all the videos and shit  ::)

My genetics simply crush yours. It's just a fact. So do Kiwi's, Whateva's, Alexx's, Daddywaddy's,Alex23's, El spiko's, MattC's ....and on and on. Out of the three of you spouting the dietary nonsense, at least Daddywaddy and Bast have impressive physiques.

Hahahahahaha you are the shittiest member of your own stupid clique. You will never look impressive because you have very little muscle and shit structure. You should think of doing something else because you just CAN'T be good at this. It's not physically possible. It's like if someone can't hold a note they will never be a good singer, no matter how hard they try.

time to face facts. You are the worst.

You should have been 5th in reality

for the record I don't understand where he came up 30%, first he claims you can't tell a thing then he claims he can tell you're 30% BF.  Which is it?  This whole notion that TA has that no one's genetics are any different are just his poor attempt at downplaying his own lack of genetics.  Lets face it, TA, you're arms aren't big enough for your chest, you're calfs don't match your thighs (which is really sad) and you only have one pose and in that you look like a spider.
nasser=piece of shit

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: October 31, 2006, 12:02:39 PM »
for the record I don't understand where he came up 30%, first he claims you can't tell a thing then he claims he can tell you're 30% BF.  Which is it?  This whole notion that TA has that no one's genetics are any different are just his poor attempt at downplaying his own lack of genetics.  Lets face it, TA, you're arms aren't big enough for your chest, you're calfs don't match your thighs (which is really sad) and you only have one pose and in that you look like a spider.

He will never admit that I dominate him genetically as obvious as it is.

But that's okay, it's more fun this way. As I said on the MD board, Adouchebag needs to eat a bowl of "Good Genetics Crunch" and nevermind the Ice Cream.

Adonis is a genetic peasant

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: October 31, 2006, 12:14:39 PM »
He will never admit that I dominate him genetically as obvious as it is.

But that's okay, it's more fun this way. As I said on the MD board, Adouchebag needs to eat a bowl of "Good Genetics Crunch" and nevermind the Ice Cream.

Adonis is a genetic peasant

hahah the only thing you and Natural Al dominate each other at  the buffet at Denny`s.  One is a fat ass who has no other picture of himself and refuses to take his shirt off at the pool in the summer time and the other is just a fat ass who self-admittely looks like a trashcan with nikes on.

hahahahahahahah Monster fatness with no pictorial evidence stating otherwise.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: October 31, 2006, 12:21:52 PM »
hahah the only thing you and Natural Al dominate each other at  the buffet at Denny`s.  One is a fat ass who has no other picture of himself and refuses to take his shirt off at the pool in the summer time and the other is just a fat ass who self-admittely looks like a trashcan with nikes on.

I'd rather not post a pic than be like you with thousands of pics on the net and a laughing stock on every BB board out there you total fucking clown.  I'm amazed you still show your fucked up face here, I mean c'mon man when are you gonna post your 112 rep deadlift vid, or any other proof that your not just a shit talker.  I really can't wait for Dearth Muscle to knock you the fuck out.
nasser=piece of shit

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: October 31, 2006, 12:22:43 PM »

Hhahahahahhhaa Monster big eared pathetic punyness with PLENTY of pictorial evidence.
You will never match me. you could eat every steroid in NC and you would still fall short.

I am one of the genetic elite, you are built like a Mexican farmhand.

You should consider killing yourself.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: October 31, 2006, 12:28:07 PM »
Hhahahahahhhaa Monster big eared pathetic punyness with PLENTY of pictorial evidence.
You will never match me. you could eat every steroid in NC and you would still fall short.

I am one of the genetic elite, you are built like a Mexican farmhand.

You should consider killing yourself.

so Groink are you agreeing with me in saying that TA's done nothing by posting all his pics but make himself a laughing stock?
nasser=piece of shit

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: October 31, 2006, 12:37:15 PM »
so Groink are you agreeing with me in saying that TA's done nothing by posting all his pics but make himself a laughing stock?

YEsyes. Adonis has cemented his status as Genetic bottom feeder with his barrage of embarrasing pics.

We can ascertain one thing from this,

Adonis is either big and terribly fat, or small and semi-muscluar.

He will never be big and muscular (like me), he doesn't have the genetics.

It's ironic that the most vocal anti-steroid voice on the board is the one who would benefit from them the most. It's the only way he can even hope to look slightly above average.

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #374 on: October 31, 2006, 02:51:19 PM »
are you going to enter the mr getbig 2007 and show TA the real deal? or just talk about it?
I'd like to, but that's a year away so who knows what I'll be up to. I would definitely like to and I can't think of anything that would keep me from doing so. I actually already started dieting down for the MD classic, though I expect that we'll se a ton of NPC guys taking the top spots but it will at least let me get a bunch of good pics of myself dieted down. Currently it looks like I'll be in single digit bf again before the end of November and in the low 180's/high 170's, but I'll see where I'm at when I get there. You going to go for the MGB 07?
Lets face it, TA, you're arms aren't big enough for your chest, you're calfs don't match your thighs (which is really sad) and you only have one pose and in that you look like a spider.
Are you going to steal his shirt Natural Al? ;D
I min/max my physique