Author Topic: FAT or RIPPED?  (Read 34885 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: FAT or RIPPED?
« Reply #375 on: October 31, 2006, 06:20:12 PM »
I'd like to, but that's a year away so who knows what I'll be up to. I would definitely like to and I can't think of anything that would keep me from doing so. I actually already started dieting down for the MD classic, though I expect that we'll se a ton of NPC guys taking the top spots but it will at least let me get a bunch of good pics of myself dieted down. Currently it looks like I'll be in single digit bf again before the end of November and in the low 180's/high 170's, but I'll see where I'm at when I get there. You going to go for the MGB 07?Are you going to steal his shirt Natural Al? ;D

all that I can say is that I have upped my intensity and have been trying to eat cleaner. I will see how the chips fall
Here comes the money shot

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #376 on: October 31, 2006, 06:31:29 PM »
i think Adonis should kill himself.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #377 on: October 31, 2006, 06:43:16 PM »
17% @ 185 lbs. that aint fat. adonis knows nothing.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #378 on: November 01, 2006, 10:47:39 AM »
I'd like to, but that's a year away so who knows what I'll be up to. I would definitely like to and I can't think of anything that would keep me from doing so. I actually already started dieting down for the MD classic, though I expect that we'll se a ton of NPC guys taking the top spots but it will at least let me get a bunch of good pics of myself dieted down. Currently it looks like I'll be in single digit bf again before the end of November and in the low 180's/high 170's, but I'll see where I'm at when I get there. You going to go for the MGB 07?Are you going to steal his shirt Natural Al? ;D

I wondered if anyone would catch that, I think I got it right.  I wouldn't steal his shirt, I don't think I could get my arms into his size "m" t-shirt. ;D ;D
nasser=piece of shit

Alex23

« Reply #379 on: November 01, 2006, 04:54:15 PM »
all that I can say is that I have upped my intensity and have been trying to eat cleaner. I will see how the chips fall

Once again, you're "en route" for the dissapointment of your life...

how much your up to, fatose? 175lb @17%BF on your monster 5'7" frame?

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #380 on: November 02, 2006, 12:07:51 AM »
I wondered if anyone would catch that, I think I got it right.  I wouldn't steal his shirt, I don't think I could get my arms into his size "m" t-shirt. ;D ;D
I'm surprised no one else got it, I don't think I could count the number of times I watched that movie ;D I was always shocked that for a guy who was a sneeze away from a doctorate Mike Katz came off as such a buffoon in that movie :-[
I min/max my physique

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #381 on: November 02, 2006, 04:21:50 AM »
I'm surprised no one else got it, I don't think I could count the number of times I watched that movie ;D I was always shocked that for a guy who was a sneeze away from a doctorate Mike Katz came off as such a buffoon in that movie :-[

people can be book smart and have no common sense.   Whaller-sp-just knew what to do to push his buttons,even though the whole "I stole his shirt thing was staged after the fact it was great"
nasser=piece of shit

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #382 on: November 02, 2006, 06:53:26 AM »
Once again, you're "en route" for the dissapointment of your life...

how much your up to, fatose? 175lb @17%BF on your monster 5'7" frame?

lol, Alex23....you are just too funny

linda tripp called and wants you to stop impersonating her
Here comes the money shot

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #383 on: November 02, 2006, 07:32:18 AM »
Which do you like to be?

I say this, because nearly everyone who posts pictures lately is guilty of being rather fat.  What is this trend?  Do you not realize that it is indeed fat and not muscle under your XL shirt that you really don`t fit into?  Do you realize that it is 50,60,70 pounds and possibly more that you have to get rid of?  Why have you gotten so comfortable with your layer of lard?  What has influenced you in your pursuit of weight gain?

What do you hope to accomplish with being fat?   A wise man once said, You can`t flex fat, But some of you seem to want to disagree with that.

We will now post pictures of some case-studies.

Omg, why don't you ask yourself, you've been fatter than most of the people on here. Just because you lost some weight to compete in an internet contest, lol.

Anyway, some people like their food more than gay weights, you gay X