Author Topic: Venezuela's Chavez Claims to Have White House Informant  (Read 1677 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Venezuela's Chavez Claims to Have White House Informant
« on: October 02, 2006, 02:54:10 PM »
Venezuela's Chavez Claims to Have White House Informant

CARACAS, Venezuela —  Venezuela President Hugo Chavez said Sunday he has received warnings from within the White House that the Bush administration is plotting to assassinate him or topple his left-leaning government.

Citing what he said were warnings from an alleged White House informant, Chavez told thousands of supporters at a campaign rally that President Bush has ordered him to be killed before he leaves office in 2008.

Bush "has said that before he goes, Hugo Chavez shouldn't be the president of Venezuela," Chavez told the crowd. "The president of the United States has said it, especially in recent days. What he doesn't know is that I have friends in the White House."

The Venezuelan leader has claimed before that the U.S. government is out to kill him — allegations that U.S. officials deny.

The latest accusation came a day after he alleged that there had been a recent attempt to assassinate him and said those responsible had since fled to neighboring Colombia.

Chavez appeared to link the alleged plot to his main rival in upcoming presidential elections, Gov. Manuel Rosales of Zulia state, claiming that he is in constant danger from opponents seeking to get rid of him.

He said a sniper had waited with a long-range gun and planned to shoot him after he debarked a helicopter, he said. He did not elaborate further on the alleged plot.

Chavez vowed to win the Dec. 3 vote and continue governing this South American nation until 2021. "Fourteen more years, that's what's coming," Chavez said.

Venezuela's Constitution allows a president to be re-elected only once in immediate succession. If Chavez wins a second six-year term in December, he wouldn't be able to run again in 2012 — without a legal change.

Chavez has floated the possibility of changing Venezuela's constitution to allow indefinite re-election.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Venezuela's Chavez Claims to Have White House Informant
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 03:01:06 PM »
This fucker is just begging for a late night tea party with the CIA.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 03:26:35 PM »
add this is to the growing list of "fads" of the 21 century vault - "calling out for attention" we'll just place Chavez next to the Terrell Owens and attention whore file.  ;D

others include:
video sex tapes
reality tv
everbody being "thugged out"
Dora the explorer and Sponge Bob
Athletes and TV are your kids PARENTS NOW ..... ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 04:12:14 PM »
This fucker is just begging for a late night tea party with the CIA.

the US helped lead a coup a few years ago to remove him from power.
Now, we might be just trying to take him out.

How pissed would be be if other nations were trying that shit on OUR soil?  We'd be raining bombs on people.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 04:25:49 PM »
the US helped lead a coup a few years ago to remove him from power.
Now, we might be just trying to take him out.

How pissed would be be if other nations were trying that shit on OUR soil?  We'd be raining bombs on people.

Yeah, most Americans don't want to recognize their government's hypocrisy and imperialism. I dunno about you, but if I was a democratically elected president and a foreign country tried to lead a coup against me then I'd be pretty pissed and I'd be doing more than calling the president of that opposing country "the devil".

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2006, 04:58:41 PM »
 Seriously,Chavez, Bin Laden, Bush, the Iranian Prez, they're all certifiably mentally ill. You have to be to pop off like Chavez and that Persian dude does. And look at Bush, can he even get thru one paragraph without repeating the same word. And try to reassure himself that he said it correctly. I think Ronnie Coleman could probably beat him in a Spelling Bee

That is why they don't like each other. Have you ever seen crazy people together? That is because crazy people can't atand one another. take a tour of any insane asylum, or "hospital for the mentally ill". Mentally ill people avoid each other like the plague, or can't stand each other. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 05:08:20 PM »
And look at Bush, can he even get thru one paragraph without repeating the same word.

"911"?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2006, 12:05:54 AM »
Chavez is a loco, but he ain't stupid.

Bush kill Chavez? Forget about it.

Bush will now have his men guard Chavez' life 24/7, to make sure nothing happens to him. ;D

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Z1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2006, 02:09:22 AM »
Chavez is a loco, but he ain't stupid.

Bush kill Chavez? Forget about it.

Bush will now have his men guard Chavez' life 24/7, to make sure nothing happens to him. ;D

YIP
Zack
That's very nieve
The world is mine!!!!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2006, 02:15:51 AM »
That's very nieve

You mean, naive, or naïve?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Z1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2006, 02:24:28 AM »
no, nieve, it's a saying for the type of person who has brain that sleeps long like long winter snow.
The world is mine!!!!