Author Topic: New Lee Priest Pics - from the Olympia  (Read 11370 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
New Lee Priest Pics - from the Olympia
« on: October 03, 2006, 06:26:05 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: New Lee Priest Pics - from the Olympia
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 06:47:22 AM »

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 06:47:42 AM »
the tats are all cool...but the one on the face has to go.  How far is Lee fromm making the Nascar circuit...or is he just doing drag racing?
Oh...Monica!

David Shaw

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 06:49:43 AM »
the tats are all cool...but the one on the face has to go.  How far is Lee fromm making the Nascar circuit...or is he just doing drag racing?

No tatts are for convicted criminals!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 06:52:02 AM »
No tatts are for convicted criminals!

He isnt a criminal...so the tats are cool.  The face one has to go.

Thanks.
Oh...Monica!

thisiskeith12

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 06:53:34 AM »
I've Lee is very arrogant with fans, is this true?

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2006, 07:00:16 AM »
No it is not true.  Lee is cordial.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2006, 07:18:57 AM »
I'm sure if you have something interesting to say to him he'll have something interesting to say back to him.  If I walked up to Lee Priest and he was standoffish I'd assume my ability to start up a conversation of bullshitting was lacking, not that he was arrogant.

Some people actually believe that a person with some "fame" possesses superhuman ability to manifest an amazing discussion with you just by you walking up to him and grunting a redundant question at him.

I bet Lee Priest cops about 100 attempted conversations a day at expo's starting with "you have big arms?" (question mark, yet lack of real question intentional).

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2006, 09:33:54 AM »
I'm sure if you have something interesting to say to him he'll have something interesting to say back to him.  If I walked up to Lee Priest and he was standoffish I'd assume my ability to start up a conversation of bullshitting was lacking, not that he was arrogant.

Some people actually believe that a person with some "fame" possesses superhuman ability to manifest an amazing discussion with you just by you walking up to him and grunting a redundant question at him.

I bet Lee Priest cops about 100 attempted conversations a day at expo's starting with "you have big arms?" (question mark, yet lack of real question intentional).

So true...:0

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2006, 09:48:19 AM »
Hey Lee, do you have big arms?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2006, 09:55:12 AM »
Lee would have been in the top 6 in this show if judged appropriately.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2006, 10:11:21 AM »

Hey Lee how much you bench? Hey Lee...remember me? I met you 5 yrs ago at this gym over in so and so...remember I was filling my water bottle up when I let you cut in to take a sip at the fountain...remember? Hey Lee did you ever take steroids cuz I heard they're bad for you...

Lee isn't a criminal. He's a ruthless outlaw rebel who's full of controversy and says SHOCKING things.

Hey Lee...why is it in the new MD, you talk about OPENLY, I might add...how Adela is jealous of your "relationship" with Mercedes Khani?

You and Mercedes aint got SIHT! So why would you dog out Adela like that? Were you trying to make her look bad? I won't comment on the lower back tatto Adela has...you know how I feel about that but don't you think you were out of line?

Then again...look who I'm talking to. You're a uncivilized outlaw who can't be contained, right?
?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2006, 10:12:59 AM »

Now I know where Jay's crack pipe is!

He said he wants it back!

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2006, 10:13:50 AM »

Top 3. And if judged properly, he would have won.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2006, 10:14:53 AM »
Those photos are taken at Golds Flamingo/Sandhill incase anyone wants to go balls out at the dungeon in Vegas!  The most hardcore gym here!

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2006, 10:16:34 AM »
Now I know where Jay's crack pipe is!

He said he wants it back!

Lee Priest has a thing called a taper. He doesnt resemble a double-door fridge with calves and hair. His height has shit to do with anything, pound for pound, he's the better man.  

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2006, 10:25:49 AM »
Hey Lee how much you bench? Hey Lee...remember me? I met you 5 yrs ago at this gym over in so and so...remember I was filling my water bottle up when I let you cut in to take a sip at the fountain...remember? Hey Lee did you ever take steroids cuz I heard they're bad for you...

Lee isn't a criminal. He's a ruthless outlaw rebel who's full of controversy and says SHOCKING things.

Hey Lee...why is it in the new MD, you talk about OPENLY, I might add...how Adela is jealous of your "relationship" with Mercedes Khani?

You and Mercedes aint got SIHT! So why would you dog out Adela like that? Were you trying to make her look bad? I won't comment on the lower back tatto Adela has...you know how I feel about that but don't you think you were out of line?

Then again...look who I'm talking to. You're a uncivilized outlaw who can't be contained, right?

WHY AM I OUT OF LINE IT WAS TRUE WAS IT NOT.IT'S MY LIFE YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT FUCKIN READ IT :)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2006, 10:30:09 AM »
WHY AM I OUT OF LINE IT WAS TRUE WAS IT NOT.IT'S MY LIFE YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT FUCKIN READ IT :)
Meltdown.
?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2006, 10:36:03 AM »
Lee Priest has a thing called a taper. He doesnt resemble a double-door fridge with calves and hair. His height has shit to do with anything, pound for pound, he's the better man.  

But he lacks condition,mass,proportions and many are still out there looking for his missing pecs,lats and delts.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2006, 10:47:49 AM »
 Because he is an EXTREME REBEL without a cause, thats why. How can someone truly be a hardcore ruthless uncivilized outlaw...if they dont have all kinds of tats. Bad boys gets tattoos...Lee is as bad as he wants to be.

Don't you know that Lee speaks his mind and says shocking controversial things and will flip the camera the bird if he feels so inclines and make up 'relationships' about Persian amature figure competitors who live in FL to make a Puerto Rican competitor jealous and to fuel animosity between the two for the sakes of his ego?
?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2006, 10:55:19 AM »
Because he is an EXTREME REBEL without a cause, thats why. How can someone truly be a hardcore ruthless uncivilized outlaw...if they dont have all kinds of tats. Bad boys gets tattoos...Lee is as bad as he wants to be.

Don't you know that Lee speaks his mind and says shocking controversial things and will flip the camera the bird if he feels so inclines and make up 'relationships' about Persian amature figure competitors who live in FL to make a Puerto Rican competitor jealous and to fuel animosity between the two for the sakes of his ego?

BLAH BLAH BLAH
GETTING OLD REAL OLD
BLAH BLAH BLAH

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2006, 10:56:27 AM »
block, I love all your posts except the ones about Lee. If you want to make fun of anyone make fun of Blechman. Hes the one giving Lee these titles. Lee doesn't walk around and say "im a rebel fear me bitches" or shit like that. Steve puts that on the magazines for headlines to help them sell. It will make even non bbing fans want to read. some huge guy on the cover with tats and a headline like that attracts business. its a smart move on Steve's part but i don't think Lee begged and pleaded for the headline. I think this is the 50th post of you sarcasticly saying Lee is the ulitimate rebel.
bodybuildersreality.com

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2006, 10:56:51 AM »
Lee is the man.

He does what he wants.
Q

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2006, 10:58:32 AM »
He isnt a criminal...so the tats are cool.  The face one has to go.

Thanks.

You nutsacks are aware that tattoos are permanent, right? Whether or not his face tattoo has to go is pretty irrelevant.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2006, 11:00:16 AM »
You nutsacks are aware that tattoos are permanent, right? Whether or not his face tattoo has to go is pretty irrelevant.

Tattoos can be removed by laser treatments. Not that expensive or big a deal anymore.