Author Topic: North Korea vows to test a nuclear weapon  (Read 10904 times)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: North Korea vows to test a nuclear weapon
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2006, 04:00:40 PM »
There's a lot of surface level thinking here. Events transpiring now are tiny steps in an enormous scheme, carefully laid out by the truly powerful.

Let's just say that Bill Gates is a peasant compared to a few families in Europe. Families who own you. Every time you pay your taxes, you pay them. To the tune of $900M a day. If you think I'm full of shit, I implore you to truly research the history of this country.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2006, 04:33:47 PM »
Why are we gearing up to bomb iran back to the stone age, but not North Korea?

because ya dont dare bomb anyone that actually HAS em....cause yanno..they might use em...

wonder what the heck ws Saddam thinking when the US army ws blowing up his country and he didn't use his WMDs....i mean hell..might have been a good time t bring em out no?? lol ::)
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2006, 06:05:29 PM »
There's a lot of surface level thinking here. Events transpiring now are tiny steps in an enormous scheme, carefully laid out by the truly powerful.

Let's just say that Bill Gates is a peasant compared to a few families in Europe. Families who own you. Every time you pay your taxes, you pay them. To the tune of $900M a day. If you think I'm full of shit, I implore you to truly research the history of this country.

Speak on this.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2006, 06:09:30 PM »
Speak on this.

blah, blah, blah . . . Rothschild this . . .  yadda, yadda, yadda . . . Rothschild that.

can't believe this old schtick just doesn't go away.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2006, 07:22:34 PM »
blah, blah, blah . . . Rothschild this . . .  yadda, yadda, yadda . . . Rothschild that.

Schtick? Who owns the Federal Reserve, a privately owned bank? The Fed loans the US money at a rate which makes payment monstrous. Where does this money come from to pay them? Income Tax!!! Our income tax is lining the pockets of this bank at nearly a billion dollars a day in interest. We've paid the Fed 3.5 trillion dollars this year, yet our debt increases.

There is no gold to back the loan. It's a vicious cycle, and a fabrication.

In simplest terms, if you were worth several hundreds of trillions of dollars, what do you think your capabilities would be?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2006, 07:35:59 AM »
Interesting article regarding the Rotschild-Fed connection:

http://www.usagold.com/FederalReserve.html

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2006, 07:46:56 AM »
He further commented that the day the Federal Reserve Act was passed, "the Constitution ceased to be the governing covenant of the American people, and our liberties were handed over to a small group of international bankers" (Ibid, p. 29).

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2006, 08:06:41 AM »
Surprise, surprise, this Rothschild banking family is of Jewish origin.  :o

They also had a hand in Britain creating Israel..

I'm not gonna start acting like 240 hear, but it's hard to not connect the pieces.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2006, 08:10:22 AM »
Corporations do not control the government.  They can influence legislation, but they don't control anything.  I'm an open-minded person and always willing to learn from pretty much anyone, but I doubt there is much you can teach me about government.  I've worked in government.  I've worked with lobbyists.  I've worked directly with the state executive, legislative, and judicial branches.  I know how the process works.  I'll rely on that experience rather than your theories and those of "jag," "rearden," and "berserker."  [Well, I did learn from Jag that the age of consent varies for homosexuals and heterosexuals.  I also learned lots of neat cuss words from berserker.]

Camel, Rearden, and hedge-

Beach bum has made it very clear from his experience working with lobbyists that corporations have very little influence on govt.

Corporations do not control the government.  They can influence legislation, but they don't control anything.  I'm an open-minded person and always willing to learn from pretty much anyone, but I doubt there is much you can teach me about government.  I've worked in government.  I've worked with lobbyists.  I've worked directly with the state executive, legislative, and judicial branches.  I know how the process works.  I'll rely on that experience rather than your theories and those of "jag," "rearden," and "berserker."

Do you have any evidence that your theories on bankers controlling govt is true?  Cause Beach Bum is a pretty reliable source, and he says there is nothing he can be taught about givt, since he's worked with people on the state level.

Can anyone clear up this confusion?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2006, 08:21:25 AM »
BeachBum also gets his news on what's going on in Iraq from his neighbor.  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2006, 08:49:18 AM »
Fire up the B-52s!   :)

Isn't this the same attitude that landed you all in this quagmire to begin with?

You can't solve your problems by continuing to use the same faulty thinking that got you there to begin with.
For Goodness sakes! When you find yourself in a hole, ...STOP DIGGING!
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2006, 08:58:08 AM »

Beach bum has made it very clear from his experience working with lobbyists that corporations have very little influence on govt.

Do you have any evidence that your theories on bankers controlling govt is true?  Cause Beach Bum is a pretty reliable source, and he says there is nothing he can be taught about givt, since he's worked with people on the state level.

What I said was they don't control the government.  Of course they influence government.   ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2006, 08:58:35 AM »
Dude,
Pakistan already had bombs, and they developed them while isolated by the rest of the before 9-11.

Also how do you rate Turkey, a secular Democracy, a member of NATO, and soon a Member of the EU. Seems to me like a shining example of what a Muslim state can be.

Iran is building nuclear facilities for other needs then electricity, seeing that they are a net exporter of oil.

http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/cabs/pgulf.html

The UN is the also the organization pressuring Iran the most, since Iran won't let nuclear inspectors into the enrichment facilities they have.

My understanding is that Iran has fully co-operated with ALL inspections.

Your history of Iran fails to mention the overthrow of the Shah and the establishment of a totalitarian state where they routinely round up and kill people that speak out against the government.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/kazemi/

It goes back even further than the Shah to Mossadegh the populist democratically elected leader who was overthrown by the CIA, who immediately installed the dictator known as the Shah, and trained his vicious Savak secret police. The rise of Islamic fundamentalism was a wholesale rejection of what imperialistic powers imposed on the people. There is a consequence to interference with others. Look at us, as a species. If the prime directive hadn't been disobeyed, we wouldn't be such messed up and dangerous creatures.  :P

Any Star Trek Fans in the house?  ;D
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2006, 08:58:57 AM »
BeachBum also gets his news on what's going on in Iraq from his neighbor.  ::)

And Sesame Street.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2006, 08:59:58 AM »
Isn't this the same attitude that landed you all in this quagmire to begin with?

You can't solve your problems by continuing to use the same faulty thinking that got you there to begin with.
For Goodness sakes! When you find yourself in a hole, ...STOP DIGGING!

Look up the word "joke."  Hope this helps.  Dang woman.  Is it that time of the month? 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2006, 09:11:09 AM »
240, everything is so simple in your world isn't it?

And you have all the answers too.

You're one hell of a guy!

I stand by my arguements. I am confident they carry more weight than yours.

Adieu.

Perhaps, but I think we need clarification on who the non-humans cultists are.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2006, 09:23:37 AM »

Good grief, I really outta keep up with the threads I start huh. {lol} You're sounding like Anne Coulter.  :-X
What cracks me up is Rearden hasn't even mentioned the Rothschilds, ...you did. Not only here, but in your other thread as well. {pssst} I hear they're not too fond of publicity.
w

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2006, 09:24:55 AM »

It's so much more complicated than that, Rob. I'd honestly rather talk about it in private than on this forum.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2006, 09:30:05 AM »
What I said was they don't control the government.  Of course they influence government.   ::)

These influences are not necessarily manifest from such a magnified view. One must step back and examine events long past in order to begin to envision the breadth of the influence.

Start with Manly P. Hall. I'll suggest "The Secret Destiny of America", written 50 years ago. You will see his visions of today clearly. When you understand that his research points to Plato as an architect of America, you will only have more questions, and more questions.

As some on Get Big say, It's too easy.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2006, 10:34:16 AM »
Perhaps, but I think we need clarification on who the non-humans cultists are.

Why don't you go an live in an islamic state for a year, see how you like it?

You will be treated as a second class status as you are technically a women along with other restrictions on your lifestyle.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2006, 10:40:39 AM »
These influences are not necessarily manifest from such a magnified view. One must step back and examine events long past in order to begin to envision the breadth of the influence.

Start with Manly P. Hall. I'll suggest "The Secret Destiny of America", written 50 years ago. You will see his visions of today clearly. When you understand that his research points to Plato as an architect of America, you will only have more questions, and more questions.

As some on Get Big say, It's too easy.

You don't have to examine history to understand the influence an entity can have in government.  It's actually quite simple and can be boiled down to that prolific phrase uttered by the great philosopher . . . Cuba Gooding Jr.:  "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!"   ;D

Money gets you a seat at the table.  That's where the influence comes into play.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2006, 10:43:46 AM »
It's so much more complicated than that, Rob. I'd honestly rather talk about it in private than on this forum.

Rearden, ...I'm confuuused. Are you saying it's a secret? If so, ...how big a secret?
I mean... there are secrets, ...and then there are secrets, and then there are other secrets,
...but which one is "THE BIGGEST SECRET"
w

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2006, 12:12:57 PM »
You don't have to examine history to understand the influence an entity can have in government.  It's actually quite simple and can be boiled down to that prolific phrase uttered by the great philosopher . . . Cuba Gooding Jr.:  "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!"   ;D

Money gets you a seat at the table.  That's where the influence comes into play.

this is very true, however the influence I speak of is not merely for profit. Corporations lobby the government to amend laws, put off legislation, or to hide ugly side affects of their commerce.

I am talking about the slow curve. I'm talking about the thoughts you think, the issues you find important. I'm talking about your relevance to THEM, in how it affects their vision of the world.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2006, 12:15:57 PM »
Rearden, ...I'm confuuused. Are you saying it's a secret? If so, ...how big a secret?
I mean... there are secrets, ...and then there are secrets, and then there are other secrets,
...but which one is "THE BIGGEST SECRET"

It's not my secret. It's just very difficult to converse about something so vast, one post at a time, in a media such as this. It requires limitless hours, and resources to piece it together. Even then it's just a thought. Just one way of looking at things.

I don't believe I have the answers. I think I'm open minded to an alternative history, and what it means about our circumstances.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2006, 02:18:40 PM »

people want to believe in the bogeyman so bad.