Author Topic: With the latest school shooting in America..  (Read 1231 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
With the latest school shooting in America..
« on: October 03, 2006, 01:39:44 PM »
Should school children now be allowed to carry guns to shcool for their own protection?

i think 240 would agree with me on this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: With the latest school shooting in America..
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 05:57:07 PM »
No, of course not.

But I believe that if teachers were allowed to carry concealed weapons, the deterrence would be there.

To get a carry permit in most states, you take a safety test, get fingerprinted, do an FBI background check, and show competency with the weapon.  You also have to renew frequently and you are held to a higher standard in instances of conflict.

If people who had their permits who happened to be teachers, were able to carry at school, students would never know who, but they would all know that if they got frisky with a gun in the hallway, they might get their lights turned off when they least suspect it.

Do you often hear about people going on murder sprees at police stations, NRA meetings, or Texas barrooms?  No.  An armed society is a polite society.

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 03:31:19 AM »
Ive seen teachers flip out at students over the most trivial shit, just some lil smartarse who knows how to push buttons

Im glad they wernt armed

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2006, 04:06:41 AM »
GOOD GRIEF NO!!!!!!  :o  >:(  :o  >:(  :o  >:(  :o  >:(  :o  >:(

Have I in any way understated my absolute horror at such a suggestion? ...if so, here it is again

GOOD GRIEF NO!!!!!!  :o  >:(  :o  >:(  :o  >:(  :o  >:(  :o  >:(

If I'm any indication, armed teachers in school would create a whole lotta dead students. I had some teachers who, had they been armed, would have gladly sacrificed themselves and their futures in order to take me out.
w