Author Topic: Cycle has ended......  (Read 1231 times)

DNewbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Cycle has ended......
« on: October 03, 2006, 05:56:31 PM »
Well, last shot of Test Cyp was last Thursday. Did 500mg/week for 12 weeks. This was my first cycle. Here's some of my thoughts on the cycle:

Injections:

Very pretty good. Had some issues around week 5 or so with some pain in the injection sites. Friend was injecting it in the same exact spot as last time! No issues after that...

Strength gains:

Overall, good gains in the the strength area. Max bench went from 275 to 320. Made good gains on all other exercises as well.

Size gains:

Gained 28 pounds on the cycle. Over what I was expecting. Didn't gain much fat either. I would assume that I will drop down 7 or 8 pounds here in the next couple weeks.

Sex drive:

Weeks 3-7 were crazy fun.....After that, it was a little above normal.

Anger Issues:

Nothing crazy. Some days I just felt "grumpy".

Other sides:

Major acne hit me around week 8. Immediately started B5 and tanning. Should have started tanning from Day 1. I also paid close attention to staying VERY clean after that. Acne did subside, but still there now. Have been tanning 3 days a week for a few weeks now.

I made one big mistake....I set a goal of 315 on flat bench and hit it around Week 6 or so. After that, the air came out of my sail. I worked so frickin hard to get to that point that I had nothing left after that. It was almost that I hit my goal, so I didn't have to work as hard now. In the future, I will set my goals much higher so I can keep driving....

4 or 5 months till another cycle!!! ;D

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: Cycle has ended......
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 05:59:28 PM »
Sounds awesome bro............. Keep up the hard work during PCT
U

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 12:55:35 AM »
Welcome to the world AAS, you are now hooked, as we all are. It's a beautiful thing when you look in the mirror and still don't think your big enough. :o
Just spot me BITCH!!!

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2006, 03:21:30 AM »
Very nice bro.
Its nice to see that great news.

Heheh I agree with krazee words. Peoples arround us tell us damn look at you how big you are, what the hell are you doing or you want to be. And usually our answers are hmmm I am still  a little guy or I am not big enoug LOL  ;D

Birdman

• Getbig III
  • Pump Til You Puke!
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006, 03:32:27 AM »
Gotta love muscle dysmorphia

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2006, 07:40:54 AM »
good post dnewbie...its good to see people posting their results over here. keep up the hard work so you can keep that muscle!!!

Lil Diesel

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2006, 07:00:03 AM »
Damn, 28lbs huh? Not too bad. Good stuff bro. This board is like a "Bigarexia" support group lol 8)