Author Topic: juice VS non juiced up sex....girls...?  (Read 14125 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
juice VS non juiced up sex....girls...?
« on: October 03, 2006, 11:36:11 PM »
i'm all questions tonite...2 much wine...

simply put..putting a guys built aside girls which is better...juiced up guy or no juiced up.oh man...i phrased that so nerdy..owell...

why i ask.? cause its always been a delima...

i look better in shape...and attract more girls...but personal opinion..when i'm off for a looong time...and back to norm...its better for me...although less frequent...

ummm ok 2 put it in the least sexualish way....it feels way better when i have wayy wayy more volume to..umm give...

hope i didn't cross the line :-[
carpe` vaginum!

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
Re: juice VS non juiced up sex....girls...?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 06:32:58 AM »
Not sure I quite understand but I bet the reason it is less frequent when you are off is you aren't quite as confident/cocky and don't go for it as often.  Personally I don't think it matters much to us girls as long as we get along with you, at least for me it is more about the mental attraction and the way we interact then if you are juicing and 230 as opposed to 190, obviously physical attraction is important but normally if we are attracted to you when you are on we will also be attracted to you when you aren't. 

It being off makes it better for you, and you are on for a specific reason, then stay off and enjoy it more (you could also try to diet a little harder when you off to cut up a little). 
Jennifer

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 07:34:58 AM »
Personality is also a huge key factor. I don't care how hot a woman is but if she is rude and stuck up, I would rather move on to someone who is decent and down to earth.  :)

PB

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2006, 07:38:15 AM »
Personality is also a huge key factor. I don't care how hot a woman is but if she is rude and stuck up, I would rather move on to someone who is decent and down to earth.  :)

PB

agreed. 

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006, 07:46:54 AM »
Not sure I quite understand but I bet the reason it is less frequent when you are off is you aren't quite as confident/cocky and don't go for it as often.  Personally I don't think it matters much to us girls as long as we get along with you, at least for me it is more about the mental attraction and the way we interact then if you are juicing and 230 as opposed to 190, obviously physical attraction is important but normally if we are attracted to you when you are on we will also be attracted to you when you aren't. 

It being off makes it better for you, and you are on for a specific reason, then stay off and enjoy it more (you could also try to diet a little harder when you off to cut up a little). 

Toxie is 190 lbs juiced
   145 lbs non-juiced

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2006, 07:57:52 AM »
i'm all questions tonite...2 much wine...

simply put..putting a guys built aside girls which is better...juiced up guy or no juiced up.oh man...i phrased that so nerdy..owell...

why i ask.? cause its always been a delima...

i look better in shape...and attract more girls...but personal opinion..when i'm off for a looong time...and back to norm...its better for me...although less frequent...

ummm ok 2 put it in the least sexualish way....it feels way better when i have wayy wayy more volume to..umm give...

hope i didn't cross the line :-[

If i understand correctly, you're talking about 2 different men...1 who takes steroids and 1 who does not...
So i will answer the question the way i understood it-

When i was with Hans, his body had muscles on it that i had never even heard of...nice to touch...nice to feel (if you know what i mean :P)...i loved it and my girlfriend said that once i was with someone with a body like that i would never go back...well, let's talk about guy #2...my husband...he's a big boy (250ish), nice triceps and great calves...other than that, that's the only visible muscles on him and find him extremely sexy. ;D

Lisa

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2006, 08:07:35 AM »
If i understand correctly, you're talking about 2 different men...1 who takes steroids and 1 who does not...

When i was with Hans, his body had muscles on it that i had never even heard of...nice to touch...nice to feel (if you know what i mean :P)...i loved it and my girlfriend said that once i was with someone with a body like that i would never go back...well, let's talk about guy #2...my husband...he's a big boy (250ish), nice triceps and great calves...other than that, that's the only visible muscles on him and find him extremely sexy. ;D

Lisa

sooooooooo.............. ...........youll take anything then (a heartbeat is your only requirement)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2006, 08:08:48 AM »

Lisa

thank god, there's hope for me yet! lol

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2006, 08:10:39 AM »
I think you girls have him figured all wrong.. Toxi is asking what juiced up guys feel like as opposed to the normal guys he's been seeing.
just push some weight!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2006, 08:12:09 AM »
I think you girls have him figured all wrong.. Toxi is asking what juiced up guys feel like as opposed to the normal guys he's been seeing.
hahahahahaha.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2006, 08:17:18 AM »

That's funny.

Lisa

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2006, 08:18:33 AM »

sooooooooo.............. ...........youll take anything then (a heartbeat is your only requirement)

Now i don't think that was a very nice comment comin' from your keyboard this morning...do you think that would have made Laura proud?

Lisa >:(

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2006, 08:21:09 AM »
mike gonna get his butt kicked, lol

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2006, 08:44:21 AM »
 >:(

Mydavid

• Getbig V

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2006, 03:20:23 PM »
>:(

Watch it mister >:(.................... ;D

Where IS Laura? ???

Alexxx, are you going to agree to abide by the rules here so you can stay? :)  I had you tied for 3rd you know >:(

R

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2006, 03:23:25 PM »
Watch it mister >:(.................... ;D

Where IS Laura? ???

Alexxx, are you going to agree to abide by the rules here so you can stay? :)  I had you tied for 3rd you know >:(

I promise no baseless attacks on women but toxie is open season territory. :P
just push some weight!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2006, 04:06:38 PM »
I promise no baseless attacks on women but toxie is open season territory. :P

LOL 

Well, there has to be no attacks on women...baseless or not.  There are many other boards for that :-\     

And we try to keep just this one particular board "attack free."  OK? :D
R

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2006, 04:09:10 PM »
LOL 

Well, there has to be no attacks on women...baseless or not.  There are many other boards for that :-\     

And we try to keep just this one particular board "attack free."  OK :D

Ofcourse not. Just one thing.. by "attack" free do you mean I am free to attack Toxie? Cause if not I don't think I will like this very much.
just push some weight!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2006, 04:13:59 PM »
Ofcourse not. Just one thing.. by "attack" free do you mean I am free to attack Toxie? Cause if not I don't think I will like this very much.

;D   No, I mean "attack free" as in "fat free".....no fat, no attacks.

It is actually fun here w/o attacks.  This board is doing pretty well w/everyone following the "rules of respect" and NOT attacking each other. 
R

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2006, 04:15:33 PM »
lol attack free as in fat free

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2006, 04:19:04 PM »
;D   No, I mean "attack free" as in "fat free".....no fat, no attacks.

It is actually fun here w/o attacks.  This board is doing pretty well w/everyone following the "rules of respect" and NOT attacking each other. 

Ok I will try that out. 8) (I'll attack toxie on different boards or unless he types something really really stupid, which he usually does..)
just push some weight!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2006, 04:28:08 PM »
Ok I will try that out. 8) (I'll attack toxie on different boards or unless he types something really really stupid, which he usually does..)

Alexxx, serious question. Are you a virgin?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2006, 04:34:57 PM »

Alexxx, serious question. Are you a virgin?

Baseless attact! Quick someone ban him.
just push some weight!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2006, 04:37:48 PM »
easy there killer.  That was just a question, lol.  you can relax up here, lol