Author Topic: GH 15 Speaks the TRUTH on what is POSSIBLE!  (Read 49778 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: GH 15 Speaks the TRUTH on what is POSSIBLE!
« Reply #325 on: October 06, 2006, 05:27:09 PM »
Probably but I could never have competed at 200 lbs.  I never even competed above 180lbs.

Why do YOU think people always claim to have "known someone in High School, that was ripped, over 200 Lbs and played on the football team"?

Do you wonder,like I do, where are all these 200 plus ripped Lifetime Naturals walking around?  I haven`t seen any. You?

Rammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #326 on: October 06, 2006, 05:44:08 PM »
Why do YOU think people always claim to have "known someone in High School, that was ripped, over 200 Lbs and played on the football team"?

Do you wonder,like I do, where are all these 200 plus ripped Lifetime Naturals walking around?  I haven`t seen any. You?

Not in my high school!  Anyhow, I have seen some natural mesomorphs that had untapped BB potential.  I knew a guy in college, about 5'7", 180lbs, who was a mesomorph, had huge separated quads, big arms, lats and pecs and never lifted weights in his life.  He windsurfed and played soccer, that's it for physical exercise.  He probably could have beaten some longtime competitors if he just learned how to pose but he was not close to 200 lbs or 6% BF.  That guy had potential and I'm sure if he took up bodybuilding he would have excelled.  I've always marveled at sprinters and how they have physiques rivaling BBers when they train so differently.  I mean this guy could probably kick my butt on stage:

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #327 on: October 06, 2006, 07:42:03 PM »
"Any physique that everyone believes is natural, is a natural physique that isn't worth having."

Skip La Cour

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #328 on: October 06, 2006, 10:57:58 PM »
Juicer.

you dont know that...and there is no proof he does.

i'm not saying that i know for certain that he is clean...but after speaking to him a few times and reading most of his stuff i would guess that he actually is clean.

i never thought he took anything as far as androgens but i used to think he took atleast took some hgh, insulin and pre contest diueretics...he swears he does not...i believe him.

if you ever met skip in person his level of muscularity is not at all overwhelming...people would not look at him and automatically think juicer....at his best he is extremely conditioned, dry, with impressive muscle seperation and detail...he presents that illusion on stage that he is bigger than he really is...especially when he is standing next to some of these other natural guys.

you should also know about skip is that he is extremely intellegent when it comes to training and nutrition...especially the science of the precontest diet...i mean the guy really knows his shit.

he has also earned and turned down his ifbb pro card...if he was a juicer he could have accepted his pro card and kicked up his doseages to put on the extra muscle he would need as a pro...he turned it down because he didnt want to go that route.

skip is one of the very few natural guys who actually looks impressive on stage...he is a guy that naturals should look up to and try to learn from rather than throwing accusations at him.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #329 on: October 06, 2006, 11:05:01 PM »
skip is also genitically gifted...he was never very wide...still isnt...but check out early pics of him back when he just started training.

here is a shot of him from 1990 after only training for 1 year....genitically gifted.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #330 on: October 06, 2006, 11:05:48 PM »
Ok three things....to answer someone's question Adonis says he is 5'11" so the thread doesn't really apply to him.

2) There is no way in hell that the muscle mania guy weighs 211 if he is 5'8".

3) Nobody should disagree with GH15 again unless they can provide a pic of a natural under 5'10 that weighs over 200lbs at 5% BF. 

And once somebody does, you call the person a juicer and say "there is no way in hell".

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #331 on: October 06, 2006, 11:09:36 PM »
Well its obvious that GH15 hates america and the people here...So my guess is its someone over in the persian gulf area...

this board never stop to amaze me.
moron,, do you really think i hate usa? the country that saved this world from,,god burn his soul- hitler,,the country that will save this world from the loonaateek iranians.

i LOVE usa more than i love myself,,,i love everything it represents,,i think americans are the hardest,,most devoted workers you will ever find,,i think they are good people from within..they fuckin get killed daily so others can taste democracy.

ofcourse i dont like many things in usa,,,sex between teachers and 13 year old students,,,whores that have no talent yet by sleeping around get publicity and think they can sing,,,i dont like the fact that there is no more music only crap,,,i dont like that many girls in usa are so easy to get because they are size and muscle whores...it fucks up their poor kids life to see a diff guy that uses their mom every month,,dont like that women in usa have 3 kids from 3 diff hubbys and they are only 35,,,and the list goes on and on,,

BUT,, this is democracy,,,i prefer this 10000 times over the loonaateek from iran having atomic bomb blowing the world up.

thank god for usa!

fallen angel

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #332 on: October 06, 2006, 11:12:46 PM »
skip is also genitically gifted...he was never very wide...still isnt...but check out early pics of him back when he just started training.

here is a shot of him from 1990 after only training for 1 year....genitically gifted.
Why did he loose his hair so quickly then?I know he shaves it clean but there was some rapid baldness that came out of no where , how does he explain that?

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #333 on: October 06, 2006, 11:33:00 PM »
Who says TA is natural does he have any proof of this,Skip la Cour has proved his natural status what else does the bloke have to do, Lie detector tests,Drug tests his bodyfat is a good margin lower than TA and would outweigh him by 40 pounds and is shorter.Monster ownage.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #334 on: October 07, 2006, 12:25:15 AM »
Who says TA is natural does he have any proof of this,Skip la Cour has proved his natural status what else does the bloke have to do, Lie detector tests,Drug tests his bodyfat is a good margin lower than TA and would outweigh him by 40 pounds and is shorter.Monster ownage.

like skip says,

"Any physique that everyone believes is natural, is a natural physique that isn't worth having."

skip is accused because he actually looks like something on stage.

as far as ta's natural status...i think we can safely take his word on that. ;D

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #335 on: October 07, 2006, 05:12:42 AM »
this board never stop to amaze me.
moron,, do you really think i hate usa? the country that saved this world from,,god burn his soul- hitler,,the country that will save this world from the loonaateek iranians.

i LOVE usa more than i love myself,,,i love everything it represents,,i think americans are the hardest,,most devoted workers you will ever find,,i think they are good people from within..they fuckin get killed daily so others can taste democracy.

ofcourse i dont like many things in usa,,,sex between teachers and 13 year old students,,,whores that have no talent yet by sleeping around get publicity and think they can sing,,,i dont like the fact that there is no more music only crap,,,i dont like that many girls in usa are so easy to get because they are size and muscle whores...it fucks up their poor kids life to see a diff guy that uses their mom every month,,dont like that women in usa have 3 kids from 3 diff hubbys and they are only 35,,,and the list goes on and on,,

BUT,, this is democracy,,,i prefer this 10000 times over the loonaateek from iran having atomic bomb blowing the world up.

thank god for usa!

Gh15 i like your posts, i really do but 1 in 5 of your posts are talking about american women being whores, college americans being spoiled ect...Its not like you posts these things once...You are always posting about how fucked up us people over here are....You can call me a moron all you want...But lets face it, do you think your better then the people you metion all the time just because you sell drugs to them...You are part of the problem, not a solution...

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #336 on: October 07, 2006, 05:17:06 AM »
One thing I think about gh15, who lives in the US, is that is rude as all hell to live in someone's country and criticize it.

Rammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #337 on: October 07, 2006, 06:30:01 AM »
I can't vouch for Skip's natural status today but I met him at the first Team Universe and believe he was natural at that time.  I hung out with him quite a lot and didn't see anything suspicious in his hotel room.  Of course this was when he was new on the scene and before pro-hormones came out.  I was amazed at his thickness but his physique is lacking in other ways like aesthetics,balance and symmetry.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #338 on: October 07, 2006, 07:19:18 AM »
I can't vouch for Skip's natural status today but I met him at the first Team Universe and believe he was natural at that time.  I hung out with him quite a lot and didn't see anything suspicious in his hotel room.  Of course this was when he was new on the scene and before pro-hormones came out.  I was amazed at his thickness but his physique is lacking in other ways like aesthetics,balance and symmetry.

if i remember correctly i do think that skip has said that he has used pro hormones in the past.

i agree that his physique does have holes...mostly he needs more width... i'm sure if he was juicing we would see a more drastic difference from the time he started training and competing to how he looks today...he has been training and competing for about 16 or 17 years...the gains he has made are nothing compared to guys like jay, dorian, ect...but still when he is at his best his thickness and level of conditioning is pretty damn impressive...especially when you compare him to these other natural bodybuilders.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: October 07, 2006, 07:20:35 AM »

Rammer,

Who is the greatest Lifetime Natural that you have ever met or seen and who do you think is the greatest Lifetime Natural Bodybuilder EVER?

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #340 on: October 07, 2006, 07:25:22 AM »
Rammer,

Who is the greatest Lifetime Natural that you have ever met or seen and who do you think is the greatest Lifetime Natural Bodybuilder EVER?

according to vince g this guy...i couldnt tell u his name...is the most dominant natural...and he is considered to be the ronnie coleman of natural bodybuilding...lol

Rammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #341 on: October 07, 2006, 08:18:19 AM »
Rammer,

I really don't know because I really don't know who is lifetime natural.  I saw some impressive guys at the Team Universe in '94 but I don't know if they are lifetime natural or just were able to pass the drug test that day.  I stopped competing at the National level after the Team Universe because the drug testing just wasn't rigid enough.  I promoted a natural show in Florida and one of the guys that failed my drug test 3 months earlier was on stage in my class at the Team Universe.  Adonis, I don't follow the sport as much as I did in the past so I don't know all the hot names at the moment especially among naturals.  Back in the 90's the guys that impressed me the most (if they were natural) were Yohnnie Shambourger, Chris Faildo and Ron Coleman.  Not Ronnie Coleman but Ron Coleman pictured below:

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #342 on: October 07, 2006, 09:06:14 AM »
in my opinion skip is a guy that naturals should look up to...instead they will talk shit about him and swear that he is juiced... he has taken a natural physique to the point where he can actually be impressive on stage... becuase of that he gets hated on.

i would like to see a picture of any natural bodylbuilder who even comes close to skip...there are none who carry skips thickness and at the same time achieve his level of conditioning on stage.

&mode=related&search=

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #343 on: October 07, 2006, 09:26:34 AM »
Ive seen skips training videos. INTENSE !!!!! the guy is an animal. If he was indeed using, he would be pro. So in other words skip needs to load those plungers and get on!
-

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #344 on: October 07, 2006, 09:33:28 AM »
Ive seen skips training videos. INTENSE !!!!! the guy is an animal. If he was indeed using, he would be pro. So in other words skip needs to load those plungers and get on!

yes he trains with much intensity and he knows his shit.

remember that he did win his pro card at the team u but didnt accept it....if he was juicing or planning to juice he would have taken his pro card and competed in the ifbb.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #345 on: October 07, 2006, 09:43:48 AM »

(s)adonis, the only thing you need concern yourself with is the fact that you will NEVER, EVER look anything like lacour, ron coleman or yonnie shambourger.

in fact i'd go so far to say you wouldn't achieve any of these builds even if you were to take anabolics.

consider this your wake-up call.

don't worry, there's always pilates.

b

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #346 on: October 07, 2006, 09:47:42 AM »
(s)adonis, the only thing you need concern yourself with is the fact that you will NEVER, EVER look anything like lacour, ron coleman or yonnie shambourger.

in fact i'd go so far to say you wouldn't achieve any of these builds even if you were to take anabolics.

consider this your wake-up call.

don't worry, there's always pilates.

I think you underestimate the effectiveness of anabolics

ALL DRUGS

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #347 on: October 07, 2006, 09:51:25 AM »
I think you underestimate the effectiveness of anabolics

ALL DRUGS

see Venon Vince Goodrum
Here comes the money shot

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #348 on: October 07, 2006, 11:55:41 AM »
One thing I think about gh15, who lives in the US, is that is rude as all hell to live in someone's country and criticize it.

not only that...He stated many times that american high school and college kids are his biggest buyers...He also stated that he won't let you place an order unless its over $1000...His words were he wants these kids to get others to put their money together for one big order...He is corupting the youth of america but loves the country...I guess he loves this country because its making him a living...I just believed that morally he is severaly flawed if he thinks what he is doing to american society is better then an american "whore"...

His posts are informative though...I'll give him that...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: October 07, 2006, 12:19:35 PM »
not only that...He stated many times that american high school and college kids are his biggest buyers...He also stated that he won't let you place an order unless its over $1000...His words were he wants these kids to get others to put their money together for one big order...He is corupting the youth of america but loves the country...I guess he loves this country because its making him a living...I just believed that morally he is severaly flawed if he thinks what he is doing to american society is better then an american "whore"...

His posts are informative though...I'll give him that...

You have it all wrong.  GH15 does not see the issue of hormones as a moral one.  It is simply a business.  I do not see drug use as evil either.  I only see it as unfair in competition or unfair when the rules of the game specifically state their non-usage.

I think people should have the right to fuck themselves up.  I do not care.  In time the problems take care of themselves as natures Evolutionary law will dictate.

Wombat is drug use a moral issue with you, seeing as you champion Pro Bodybuilding from time to time?  Or do you just turn a blind eye to hypocrisy?