Author Topic: Credibility of 'Hijackers Tape' Crumbles  (Read 4029 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Credibility of 'Hijackers Tape' Crumbles
« on: October 04, 2006, 09:45:41 AM »

New revelations about the so-called 'laughing hijackers' tape expose its release as a stage-managed politically timed trick. The father of Mohammed Atta blasts the video as a "fake" while contradictory claims of its origin and nature baffle even mainstream terror experts - while even the media admits that the tape was released not by Al-Qaeda but by the U.S. intelligence apparatus.

Jarrah #1: Authentic photo of alleged hijacker Ziad Jarrah taken in 1996. [BBC]
Jarrah #2: FBI Photo of Jarrah
Jarrah #3: Passport photo of "Ziad Jarrah" found in the wreckage of Flight 93.
Jarrah #4: Another Passport photo of Jarrah [CNN]
Jarrah #5: Student visa photo of "Ziad Jarrah".

These are clearly not the same man, there are up to three different people feature\d here! The passport found in the wreckage does not show the face of the Jarrah in the latest video release who is Jarrah #1.

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Credibility of 'Hijackers Tape' Crumbles
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 09:51:25 AM »
Shit Rob, not another one of your conspiracy therories :'(!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 09:53:27 AM »
Shit Rob, not another one of your conspiracy therories :'(!

It's the same US intelligence that put out that fat-faced bin laden tape.

It's just part of this October surprise campaign that both sides are using.  Dems are trying to make repubs look like racists and pedophiles to win votes.  Repubs are trying to keep population scared to win votes.  happens every other november.

No conspiracy theory, just analyzing the story we're fed to find inconsistencies.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2006, 09:54:56 AM »
Name your credible source.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006, 09:58:52 AM »
Name your credible source.

http://infowars.net/articles/October2006/031006faketerror.htm

Each of the points links to the Ap or CNN source of the info.  And before you poo-poo the reliability of prisonplanet.com, recall that Alex jones, the owner of the site, accurately predicted 9/11, when Condi, Bush, and everyone else could not.

So it could be argued that PrisonPLanet and Alex Jones might be a little MORE trustworthy and reliable of a source than some "MSM' sites... ;)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2006, 10:02:28 AM »
So this is blog story with no facts.

I am sure glad you posted it. ::)
Z

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2006, 10:04:49 AM »
http://infowars.net/articles/October2006/031006faketerror.htm

Each of the points links to the Ap or CNN source of the info.  And before you poo-poo the reliability of prisonplanet.com, recall that Alex jones, the owner of the site, accurately predicted 9/11, when Condi, Bush, and everyone else could not.

So it could be argued that PrisonPLanet and Alex Jones might be a little MORE trustworthy and reliable of a source than some "MSM' sites... ;)

Basically what you are saying is a that just about EVERYTHING Government does is a cover up.....at least thats what your trying to put into everyones head!

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2006, 10:06:59 AM »
http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2006/10/01/911-video.html?ref=rss

The Sunday Times said it had obtained the video "through a previously tested channel" but gave no further details. It said sources from al-Qaeda and the United States had confirmed the video's authenticity on condition of anonymity.
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2006, 10:10:04 AM »
Basically what you are saying is a that just about EVERYTHING Government does is a cover up.....at least thats what your trying to put into everyones head!

nah, I just point out inconsistencies.

I do know that the OBL tape withthe fat face was released just as the world was getting pissed we never showed them any proof that osama was involved with 911.

I do know that the next OBL fatfaced tape came out 2 days before the 2004 Election, and benefitted bush tremendously.

I do know that this tape comes out a month before the 2006 election, and is a continual reminder to people to basically, be scared.

All of these benefitted Bush.  And after that first, very fake bin laden tape which we found, authenticated, then released, I find it hard to trust subsequent tapes which also coincidentally serve their agenda.

I'm not a blanket conspiracist.  I do watch te new all day tho, and I am very aware of the tools that the bush admin uses to stay in office.  Fear is the #1 tool.  I don't think anyone can argue this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2006, 10:13:08 AM »
joker and mr I-

Do you believe this is the same bin Laden?

If you do, then you can compeltely disregard the glaring differences in bone structure, weight, etc, from clips taken a few weeks apart.

if you do not, then you have to accept that the US govt told us a fake tape was real.

Either way hurts.  You have to lie to yourself and say "sure, that nose looks the same", or you have to accept that the tape is fake (if that is it, that our CIA is grossly incompetent and authenticated such an obvious fake, or that they lied to us about it)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2006, 10:28:24 AM »
The CIA is da debil! 

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2006, 10:32:35 AM »
You need help 240, you obcessive compulsive disorder is taking hold, get help whilst u still can.

I have photos of me that are more extreme than this case u have just presented us with.

Note your useage of a shitty blog post as a credible "source".

GET HELP BROTHER!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2006, 10:34:46 AM »
Nordic,

So you believe those are the same man, taken 3 weeks apart?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2006, 10:38:51 AM »
Different lighting, different aspect, different angles etc etc

I ask you... why doesn't russian, who has a decent intelligence service come out and put egg on the US goverments face by saying:

"Hey... look fellas, those pictures are fake, they are not of the same man."

Ask yourself why hasn't this done with 911 etc etc?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2006, 10:40:46 AM »
I asked you:  Is that the same man.  Yes or no?

We can argue about which govts have called us on 911, and which have not, and why, but first I wanna hear if you have the minerals to make a statement.  Is that absolutely OBL on that tape?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2006, 10:43:30 AM »
OBL?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2006, 10:45:24 AM »
osama bin laden.

is that him in both pics, 3 weeks apart.

Despite the differences in facial bone structure - is that the same man?

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2006, 10:46:57 AM »
joker and mr I-

Do you believe this is the same bin Laden?

If you do, then you can compeltely disregard the glaring differences in bone structure, weight, etc, from clips taken a few weeks apart.

if you do not, then you have to accept that the US govt told us a fake tape was real.

Either way hurts.  You have to lie to yourself and say "sure, that nose looks the same", or you have to accept that the tape is fake (if that is it, that our CIA is grossly incompetent and authenticated such an obvious fake, or that they lied to us about it)

240-
You always assume everything is either black or white.
There could many reasons why either Al Qaeda or Bin Laden would use a body double.
If Bin Laden is dead then why would Al Qaeda want the west to know. If he isn't dead maybe he is hiding and they were afraid the CIA was tracking him.

But by the original feeds of the video. The picture is very blurry and it would be hard to discribe how he looks. Your pictures were manipulated. The problem is Al Qaeda put out the videos on there web site as well and say it is him. Are they lying?
There are also other tapes that show him looking drastically different, why does that mean that the CIA released the videos?
Z

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2006, 10:47:30 AM »
osama bin laden.

is that him in both pics, 3 weeks apart.

Despite the differences in facial bone structure - is that the same man?

Ahh right, yes I agree that picture is dubious, but that's not the photograph I was talking about.

Note your original post which opened this thread, it's those claims I am attacking.

Stick to the topic of the thread brother and don't wonder off into conspiracy land half way thru.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2006, 10:48:30 AM »
240-

True.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2006, 10:51:00 AM »
Its the 240 spin, lose part of an arguement, then spin it to place you are more comfortable

Here are the orignal unedited photos from CNN.

I really can't make out much from the 2001 picture, but then again I don't have xray eyes
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2006, 10:51:04 AM »
240-
There could many reasons why either Al Qaeda or Bin Laden would use a body double.
If Bin Laden is dead then why would Al Qaeda want the west to know. If he isn't dead maybe he is hiding and they were afraid the CIA was tracking him.

But by the original feeds of the video. The picture is very blurry and it would be hard to discribe how he looks. Your pictures were manipulated. The problem is Al Qaeda put out the videos on there web site as well and say it is him. Are they lying?
There are also other tapes that show him looking drastically different, why does that mean that the CIA released the videos?

The CIA told us it was OBL.

Admissions of guilt form a body double who look different from every other OBL tape up to that date sure don't justify war, do they?

If the tape is fake, and our govt said it is really him, as they did, we have a real problem here.

Zero credibility.  It's the only piece of evidence that OBL did 911.  It was found, delivered, authenticated, and released by the CIA to give the world proof that OBL was behind 911- because there is no other evidence.

They lied.  You can argue it any way you want, but they told us it was real, and our eyes say otherwise.  Do you trust new tapes from the same group that released fake tapes in the past?   Not a random thing either - Oct 30, 2001, the same fat faced OBL came out with another tape, endorsing JOhn Kerry.

Lies.  They're fake.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2006, 10:53:10 AM »
Ahh right, yes I agree that picture is dubious, but that's not the photograph I was talking about.

Note your original post which opened this thread, it's those claims I am attacking.

Stick to the topic of the thread brother and don't wonder off into conspiracy land half way thru.

there is more - he writes with his right hand on the video, very odd as he is left handed.
and more, but the link will be hated on as 'ct'.

My whole argument - how can you take the word of the group who fed us this fake tape (to benefit them politically) when they give us new tapes (which also benefit them politically)

I know I like to push buttons and ask Qs... but is there a point where you ever ask yourself "Just why did the CIA tell me this tape was real when my eyes say it's a fake?"

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2006, 10:57:00 AM »
there is more - he writes with his right hand on the video, very odd as he is left handed.
and more, but the link will be hated on as 'ct'.

My whole argument - how can you take the word of the group who fed us this fake tape (to benefit them politically) when they give us new tapes (which also benefit them politically)

I know I like to push buttons and ask Qs... but is there a point where you ever ask yourself "Just why did the CIA tell me this tape was real when my eyes say it's a fake?"
What happens if Al Qaeda faked the tapes?

It still has no impact of the new evidence in the hijacker tapes.
Al Qaea verified it.
Z

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2006, 10:57:59 AM »
Its the 240 spin, lose part of an arguement, then spin it to place you are more comfortable

Also true.   :)