Author Topic: kevin levrone had small wheels  (Read 3923 times)

Bobby Sixkiller

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
kevin levrone had small wheels
« on: October 04, 2006, 05:06:34 PM »
Kevin Levrone used to have massive wheels in the 1990s, then he stopped training them until 2003, when he had wheels as small as my 22 year-old kid-brother..........LOL...........I couldn't believe it whenI saw Kevin Levrone at the 2003 Mr O. He had the smallest wheels ever on a pro bodybuilder. I remember him posing next to Cutler and Coleman at the 2001 O, he had the smallest wheels I'd ever seen, barely 26 inches maybe, compared to Coleman and Cutler's 33 inch behemoths

Does anyone have an pics of Levrone's wheels from the last few years???

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Tell us something we don't know.
just push some weight!

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Fuckstick.STFU.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
just push some weight!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
why would you laugh at kevin levrone?
bodybuildersreality.com

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Earl is going to kill you.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Bobby Sixkiller

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Fuckstick.STFU.

sorry but its true, he used to be awesome and then shrunk down real bad  :-\

why would you laugh at kevin levrone?
#

I never said I would laugh at kev, i think he was awesome with some of the sickest side tris ever

Bobby Sixkiller

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
kevin levrone had small wheels
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2006, 05:14:18 PM »
Kevin Levrone used to have massive wheels in the 1990s, then he stopped training them until 2003, when he had wheels as small as my 22 year-old kid-brother..........LOL...........I couldn't believe it whenI saw Kevin Levrone at the 2003 Mr O. He had the smallest wheels ever on a pro bodybuilder. I remember him posing next to Cutler and Coleman at the 2001 O, he had the smallest wheels I'd ever seen, barely 26 inches maybe, compared to Coleman and Cutler's 33 inch behemoths

FLEX N FREAK

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
bobby your a tard >:(

Bobby Sixkiller

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
bobby your a tard >:(

M1 used to think so  ;)

oh baby

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V

He had an AWESOME posing routine to Staind.."So Far Away". Ever since I ahvent been to a show since...that some competitor doesnt pose to that song the same way kevin did.
?

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
Re: kevin levrone had small wheels
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2006, 05:30:56 PM »
Who invited Bobby Sixkiller? to this party!

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
He had an AWESOME posing routine to Staind.."So Far Away". Ever since I ahvent been to a show since...that some competitor doesnt pose to that song the same way kevin did.

That's so freaking true and I've never ever been to a show were someone didn't pose to Whitesnakes "Here I go again" I think it's an NPC rule that at every contest someone has to pose to that song.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2006, 05:38:55 PM »

YES!!!!

They start off all slow and poetic and when it starts to rock with the drums and a .."Here I Go..Again on My own...comming down a lonely road..." they start hitting shots fast and hard.

Dayum! I thought that was just in Illinois. Or it seems to me that negroe bodybuilders seem to always pose to ...'X gonna give it to ya...gonna give it to ya..' and fitness sluts do their routines to Missy Elliot 'This is fo my people...my party people this is for my people my extasy people come on...'
?

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2006, 05:57:17 PM »
who is this gimmick thing starting all these threads, and where are the mods
X

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2006, 08:24:16 PM »

I assume you were put in timeout because of this nonsense

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

if you are going to imitate somebody why not imitate the best?

E
E

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2006, 08:35:47 PM »

Teh Earl is about to Own you ;D

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2006, 10:23:12 PM »
Kevin is a bodybuilding " God " Pure and simple !!!
End of thread.

Mr. Intenseone

if you are going to imitate somebody why not imitate the best?

E

Because Levrone was the only one he could think of at the time :P!

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2006, 01:39:44 AM »
Massive wheels on that frog Ed - you trying to anger teh Earl? lol Levrones legs looked unbelieveable in 92, they were perfect for his physique - if he had those wheels in 2002 he would have pimped Ronnie onstage. Its a shame that he lost the size because his upperbody was plain scary. That "famous" side chest photo of him from the waist up smiling at the camera is the best side chest pose ive ever seen and probably ever will see
Scouser on Tour

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2006, 02:23:27 AM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Because Levrone was the only one he could think of at the time :P!

Levrone isn't the only great one, but he is the greatest

E
E

Mr. Intenseone

Levrone isn't the only great one, but he is the greatest

E

Translation; "I'm gay on Kevin"

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Translation; "I'm gay on Kevin"

how does pointing out a fact make me gay? ???

E
E