Author Topic: 2 times week  (Read 2020 times)

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
2 times week
« on: October 04, 2006, 06:33:39 PM »
I am so busy with my job and family,I only have time to go to the gym twice a week.
I am wondering if it's going to worth it.
im doing my next cycle next week but i dont want to waiste it if 2 times a week isnt going to be enough.

any thought's?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: 2 times week
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 06:44:03 PM »
Yep a waste of gear.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 06:48:23 PM »
LOL...... ZEEK...... You aint been "off" long enough to be going back on.....

Cant wait huh?

Why only two times?

Join a 24 hour gym and go before work

Sometimes I am at the gym at 2:15 in the morning...
U

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2006, 06:59:42 PM »
I am so busy with my job and family,I only have time to go to the gym twice a week.
I am wondering if it's going to worth it.
im doing my next cycle next week but i dont want to waiste it if 2 times a week isnt going to be enough.

any thought's?

Dude, not enough... At least 4 days at the very min!!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006, 07:02:25 PM »
I like the idea of joining a 24 hour gym. That might be the answer for you. I don't know what your work schedule is but if you're working afternoons you could hit the gym at 11 or 12 (after work). I personally wouldn't waste the gear unless you could hit the gym four or five times a week. Sorry to hear things are so hectic. Right now I'd love to be able to hit the gym twice a week. Things have been so crazy at home/work that I've only been to the gym once in the past four weeks.  :'(

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2006, 07:08:48 PM »
I like the idea of joining a 24 hour gym. That might be the answer for you. I don't know what your work schedule is but if you're working afternoons you could hit the gym at 11 or 12 (after work). I personally wouldn't waste the gear unless you could hit the gym four or five times a week. Sorry to hear things are so hectic. Right now I'd love to be able to hit the gym twice a week. Things have been so crazy at home/work that I've only been to the gym once in the past four weeks.  :'(

Come on Rim.................... There aint no one on this board who has a busier schedule then me..... I dare anyone to compare.... I find at least 1 hour a day 5-6 times a week... Sometimes I go all 7
U

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2006, 07:18:01 PM »
LOL...... ZEEK...... You aint been "off" long enough to be going back on.....

Cant wait huh?

Why only two times?

Join a 24 hour gym and go before work

Sometimes I am at the gym at 2:15 in the morning...
your right I cant wait. but I think if i push it I can get in there 4 times a week,
I work at 5am to like 5pm. I think maybe once the gear kicks in I can get in there more then i think.I guess im just complaining cause im not on yet.

im gonna do a
test e and deca cycle with 4 weeks of d-bol.
this will be my first time ever using deca.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2006, 07:20:58 PM »
Z,
Do I know where you got the Deca?

PM me
U

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2006, 07:25:35 PM »
you can still gain with two times a week - maybe half of the muscle groups in 1st workout, and the rest in 2nd.But why go on a cycle if you dont have the time to do it the right way.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2006, 07:29:03 PM »
Come on Rim.................... There aint no one on this board who has a busier schedule then me..... I dare anyone to compare.... I find at least 1 hour a day 5-6 times a week... Sometimes I go all 7

There are a lot of people who has busier schedule than you.!If you have time to stay in this forum and post messeges - you re not that busy.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2006, 07:31:14 PM »
Buy some free weights and dumbells for the house
U

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2006, 08:04:33 PM »

I'm not saying my schedules the busiest...I'm just saying it's gotten really hectic lately. In about two or three weeks everything should settle down (knock on wood) & I'll get back on a regular gym schedule.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2006, 08:10:25 PM »
yo zeek...if you need some equipment for your house PM me....i can point you in the right direction for CHEAP commercial stuff.