Author Topic: Condi Caught in Lie  (Read 1995 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Condi Caught in Lie
« on: October 04, 2006, 09:45:35 PM »
Update on 911 warnings mess-

Meeting between Rice and Tenet- summer 2001. 
Tenet gave her emergency and detailed info on upcoming attacks, by his account.
Rice says she urged Ashcroft and Rummy to read it.
Ashy and Rummy deny ever being briefed about it.
Ashy said today he is upset he wasn't told.

Rice was polite during the briefing, but felt that ***although the briefing contained nothing new, it was important enough for the other two men to get the info immediately.***

Initially, Rice DENIED EVER HAVING THIS MEETING!
Her office now admits the meeting.
But they say the info was old.

Tenet says it was important info about upcoming attacks.  Woodward has CIA sources which say that Coldi is lying - the briefing was new, and painted a very clear picture of the impending attack.  plus, the national archive says that Tenet got a car and made an emergency visit to declare the info, and it was of the highest priority.

Tenet felt the info was important, called an emergency meeting to show condi, who brushed him off.  Condi, after 5 years of saying there was no such emergency meeting, suddenly remembers it?  Gimme a break.

I believe Condi was told, she didn't tell Ashcroft or Rummy.  Monster 'WTF' right there.  Then out of either sheer incompetence, or criminal complance, she did nothing.  Just sat on the info til the planes hit the tower.   

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: Condi Caught in Lie
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 09:51:55 PM »
You have no idea how difficult it is to be a woman in a position like that.

And not just a woman, but a single woman. 

And not just a single woman, but a single, black woman. 

And not just a single, black woman, but a single, black woman from a SOuthern background, not used to telling powerful white yankee men what to do. 

You come in here all judgmental, and you haven't walked a step in her shoes. Shame on you!!! Shame!!!!!!! Shame!!!!!!!!!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 11:11:17 PM »
The spin she is a spinning.

Can you imagine how many Republican strategy sessions are going on right now in an attempt to save that sinking ship? It's got to be in the hundreds.

Perhaps Rice should use the Foley approach and just throw stuff against the wall. Hell if Foley can use the "molested by Clergy member" excuse why can't Condi use it too?

And then she can check herself into rehab and cry about being the victim of alcoholism.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2006, 11:18:27 PM »
The spin she is a spinning.

Can you imagine how many Republican strategy sessions are going on right now in an attempt to save that sinking ship? It's got to be in the hundreds.

Perhaps Rice should use the Foley approach and just throw stuff against the wall. Hell if Foley can use the "molested by Clergy member" excuse why can't Condi use it too?

And then she can check herself into rehab and cry about being the victim of alcoholism.

tbh, i don't think they're even really concerned about it . . . it's only 240 and other basement-dwelling friends who are concerned about it. Foley's taking all the heat now . . . and he's already quit.
hastert's next.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006, 11:20:33 PM »
leave condi alone before she unleashes her 12 inch clit/dick and rapes us all :o

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2006, 11:24:38 PM »

And not just a single, black woman, but a single, black woman from a SOuthern background, not used to telling powerful white yankee men what to do. 

You come in here all judgmental, and you haven't walked a step in her shoes. Shame on you!!! Shame!!!!!!! Shame!!!!!!!!!

condi looks like a rat to me..a shrew like face...$100 she gets fucked by a gang of white republicans now n then who call her all kindsa names...and she loves it...i hate that bitch
she is almost all red with very little orange...i hardly ever see reds...i donttrust her..and i'm NEVER wrong about such..i repeat..NEVER..
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2006, 11:27:48 PM »
tbh, i don't think they're even really concerned about it . . . it's only 240 and other basement-dwelling friends who are concerned about it. Foley's taking all the heat now . . . and he's already quit.
hastert's next.

You don't think they're concerned?  have you been watching the news?  it's been mentioned at least once on every other broadcast tonight (I watch 8, it's been on 4- 1 MSN 2 CNN and 1 FOX).

Tenet made en emergency trip for a sitdown with Condi.  He gave her specific info on an upcoming attack.  He considered it urgent.  She did not.  

I tell ya what tho... if someone in there with a conscience happens to leak that document... and it says the date sept 11, hijackers and NYC/DC...

do ya think people might care then? :)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2006, 11:49:09 PM »
i hate that bitch
she is almost all red with very little orange...i hardly ever see reds...i donttrust her..and i'm NEVER wrong about such..i repeat..NEVER..

???

what are you talking about?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2006, 12:18:57 AM »

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2006, 03:50:12 AM »

All true ...no surprises there, ...however that doesn't excuse incompetence.

Here's where we disagree. Rice has NO PROBLEM telling powerful white yankee men what to do.
She's torn them new orifices her entire life. She has no problem doing that, she's quite good at it. 

Which pair... she's got quite a few.  :D
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2006, 09:45:26 AM »
Rice Loyalist Headed 9/11 Commission Probes
Bob Woodward's State of Denial provides evidence of the politicization of the 9/11 Commission's investigative process, conclusions, and certain omissions from its report, as well as then national security advisor Condoleezza Rice's likely role in burying unflattering, damning evidence through the appointment of Bush/Rice loyalist Philip Zelikow (PHOTO RIGHT) as the Commissions' chief investigator and Zelikow's reward (perhaps) of a top senior-level position in the State Department, which Rice now heads.
Long time readers will recall that it was Philip Zelikow who has publicly stated that the war in Iraq was fought for Israel.

Condi's Conundrum
Is she lying about her pre-9/11 briefing warning of a terrorist attack?
The 9/11 narrative contains all kinds of weird anomalies, such as this – and not to mention this, which has one of the five Israelis apprehended in the New York metropolitan area who were observed jumping for joy at the downing of the World Trade Center admitting that (1) they were accused of being Mossad agents, and (2) "Our purpose was to document the event." Sounds like at least a hint of foreknowledge to me, but then nothing of this was so much as mentioned in the 9/11 Commission report. U.S. government officials forced to comment on reports in the mainstream media that the Israelis had at least some foreknowledge of the 9/11 terrorist attacks dismissed them as an "urban myth."