Author Topic: i wont sink to Eldons level...but i can change tactics...most muslim crimes ..  (Read 10726 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
commited in Africa...are commited by blacks...

i think its cause they r black....well i'm pretty sure they are...

i ws googling most paki islamic crimes and also crimes in indonesia...well what do ya know..most of em are black africans...

most criminals in US jails are blacks...

why fight terrorism out in the middle east when we have a black crime problem in the US....

...like this approach better eldon or would you rather me google US prison stats to back up my claim? :)
carpe` vaginum!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
this kind of an intellectual breakthrough could only be accomplished by someone who took "O" levels (not that weak GCSE shit) and whose high school diploma says "University of Cambridge."

Probably also largely the result of "princely" breeding.

;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

i ws googling most paki islamic crimes and also crimes in indonesia...well what do ya know..most of em are black africans...

most criminals in US jails are blacks...

why fight terrorism out in the middle east when we have a black crime problem in the US....

...like this approach better eldon or would you rather me google US prison stats to back up my claim? :)

I would march into the school you allegedly graduated from and demand a refund.  Tomorrow. 

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Where is your evidence Toxic?

You speaketh teh shitteth.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Slippedisc

• Getbig V
  • Geo said it was ok, so I must be right.
all of juni's remarks are pre-screened by me

and i approve this message
X Board. Integrity is what we do

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
No way I'm accepting blacks commit most crimes in pakistan and indonesia without solid evidence.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Slippedisc

• Getbig V
  • Geo said it was ok, so I must be right.
it's genetic

ya need a microscope to see the 'thief' gene
X Board. Integrity is what we do

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Ummm, although Eldon is obviously just posting threads about muslims to be inflammatory, which is not nice,  I don't think this was the best response.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Ummm, although Eldon is obviously just posting threads about muslims to be inflammatory, which is not nice,  I don't think this was the best response.

Ofcourse it is. Quite obvious that the crime rates have to do with their skin color. Ofcourse you wont admit to this cause you're a little black.
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V

How about islams inflammatory teaches of basic human rights, rights for women, tolerance? Are you so quick to forget the murders commited after the Popes quotations? Are you so quick to forget about the mayhem caused after the pictures of muhammad in the Danish papers?

Are you saying with should appease muslim and not question it, even tho the belief system that is islam has resulted in the death of my fellow countrymen and countrymen of my allies?

Is islam above criticism?

Seriously brother, see the fucking light. :-\
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
Ofcourse it is. Quite obvious that the crime rates have to do with their skin color. Ofcourse you wont admit to this cause you're a little black.

The islamist scum speaks yet more drivel.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
The islamist scum speaks yet more drivel.
Whatever, little black man.
follow the arrows

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
How about islams inflammatory teaches of basic human rights, rights for women, tolerance? Are you so quick to forget the murders commited after the Popes quotations? Are you so quick to forget about the mayhem caused after the pictures of muhammad in the Danish papers?

Are you saying with should appease muslim and not question it, even tho the belief system that is islam has resulted in the death of my fellow countrymen and countrymen of my allies?

Is islam above criticism?

Seriously brother, see the fucking light. :-\

Stop calling me brother. Please ;D

Of course Islam is not perfect. Is anything? I, despite you calling me brother, am a female so quite obviously I disagree with the restrictions placed on females.

I could post a zillion threads about catholic preists molesting kids. Are all catholics bad? No!
I could post a zillion threads about Americans committing crimes. Are all Americans bad? No!
I could post a zillion threads about soldiers committing rapes while serving in the miltary. Are all soldiers bad? No!

Etc..Etc..

Eldon's posts were valid yes, but it was blatanty obvious he was just posting threads with an anti-muslim bias.

haider,
I just checked you were talking to me!!!!!!
I have done nothing but defend Islam/Muslims and that is the response I get from one.
Way to look good and gain supporters.
How nice of you :-\

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
I would march into the school you allegedly graduated from and demand a refund.  Tomorrow. 

BB!!!  No you didn't?  :o  I was screaming after I read this one!   ;D ;D ;D ;D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA
Man, you've been on a roll this week. 

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
CQ, sorry sister!

The difference between pedophilic priest and islam is:

Jesus didn't molest children, Muhammad did.

Islam teaches to violence and oppression.

Christians on an individual bases CAN be evil of course. But the whole satanic cult of islam is based on evil.

You just don't get it sister!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Eldon

• Getbig III

waiting for the proof .......

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
BB!!!  No you didn't?  :o  I was screaming after I read this one!   ;D ;D ;D ;D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA
Man, you've been on a roll this week. 

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Black people have the highest crime rates in the United States, not muslims. Blacks also make up most of the prison population. Not being racist here, stating facts. Some of the 9/11 terrorists were also black.  ;) BUT THIS IS ALL COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT. YOU CANNOT HOLD CERTAIN PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE BECAUSE SOME OTHER ASSHOLE OF THE SAME GROUP DID SOME STUPID SHIT.

Toxic, the way to fight biggotry is not with more biggotry. Eldon is scum, but that has nothing to do with the color of his skin. I could post about all the murders, rapes and robberies commited by African Americans in the US, but would that accomplish anything?

The point here is that you cannot hold one person accountable for the actions of others. I don't hate black people because Eldon makes annoying posts about anything negative concerning Islam, I don't sink to his level by starting several threads to blacken the reputations of the black community.

Eldon and Tre are special cases of the pot calling the kettle black. They should adress the problems in their own community before they shine in with their bullshit.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Black people have the highest crime rates in the United States, not muslims. Blacks also make up most of the prison population. Not being racist here, stating facts. Some of the 9/11 terrorists were also black.  ;) BUT THIS IS ALL COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT. YOU CANNOT HOLD CERTAIN PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE BECAUSE SOME OTHER ASSHOLE OF THE SAME GROUP DID SOME STUPID SHIT.

Toxic, the way to fight biggotry is not with more biggotry. Eldon is scum, but that has nothing to do with the color of his skin. I could post about all the murders, rapes and robberies commited by African Americans in the US, but would that accomplish anything?

The point here is that you cannot hold one person accountable for the actions of others. I don't hate black people because Eldon makes annoying posts about anything negative concerning Islam, I don't sink to his level by starting several threads to blacken the reputations of the black community.

Eldon and Tre are special cases of the pot calling the kettle black. They should adress the problems in their own community before they shine in with their bullshit.

Great post.

I have been 'racially slurred' on this board no less than 50 times.

I have never responded in kind. Ever.

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" - Ghandi

Every race has it's 'shortcomings' statistically speaking. We all know about the higher crime rate amongst black americans. The terrorism stemming from islam. It is brushed over, but let us all recall that the vast majority of serial murderers and child molesters[the worst crime imo!] are white males.

So what. Personally, if my kid was molested I don't care who did it, I would want to kill them if they were purple.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V

You don't get it. Islam teaches hate, discrimination, lack of humanity etc etc. Why don't you send your daughter a islamic state for an education in something other than islam? Oh shit that's right! They aren't allowed to educate themselves in anything other than islam. Islam also makes it near impossible for a man to be done for RAPE. Normally it's the women who gets stoned/hung and the man gets lashings. [You need evidence? I CAN supply it.]

All muslims are guilty of following islam.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
You don't get it. Islam teaches hate, discrimination, lack of humanity etc etc. Why don't you send your daughter a islamic state for an education in something other than islam? Oh shit that's right! They aren't allowed to educate themselves in anything other than islam. Islam also makes it near impossible for a man to be done for RAPE. Normally it's the women who gets stoned/hung and the man gets lashings. [You need evidence? I CAN supply it.]

All muslims are guilty of following islam.

That would not hold true in all parts of the world, brother ;D

We have a good percentage of muslims here.

Note you have never heard of any Jamaican or Bahamian muslim planning a terror attack ;)

The muslims here, except for the fact that they are probably dying of heatstroke in their clothes, are the same as the rest of us. They follow a modern type Islam. They don't eat pork, observe Ramadan etc...but that is it. They have zero ties at all with the terrorist type cretins.

I think that would be one sect of Islam that teaches that terrible stuff, the same way some total nutty wings of Christianity, like those freaks who protest outside of marine's funerals, teach some total garbage.

We've got a few million here, who are peaceful types and totally condemn terrorism, like any normal person would. Only thing, they never make the news.....

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Stop calling me brother. Please ;D

Of course Islam is not perfect. Is anything? I, despite you calling me brother, am a female so quite obviously I disagree with the restrictions placed on females.

I could post a zillion threads about catholic preists molesting kids. Are all catholics bad? No!
I could post a zillion threads about Americans committing crimes. Are all Americans bad? No!
I could post a zillion threads about soldiers committing rapes while serving in the miltary. Are all soldiers bad? No!

Etc..Etc..

Eldon's posts were valid yes, but it was blatanty obvious he was just posting threads with an anti-muslim bias.

haider,
I just checked you were talking to me!!!!!!
I have done nothing but defend Islam/Muslims and that is the response I get from one.
Way to look good and gain supporters.
How nice of you :-\

did u get my pm?
follow the arrows

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
I think that would be one sect of Islam that teaches that terrible stuff, the same way some total nutty wings of Christianity, like those freaks who protest outside of marine's funerals, teach some total garbage.

We've got a few million here, who are peaceful types and totally condemn terrorism, like any normal person would. Only thing, they never make the news.....

Nope not one sect, all of islam teaches the koran and its satanic verses. The long you play down the threat the more of a problem it will become: US, UK, Sweden, France, Germany etc etc. I can show you evidence, but you will play on the same incorrect rhetoric of it not being a problem of islam itself.

What country do you come from?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Nope not one sect, all of islam teaches the koran and its satanic verses. The long you play down the threat the more of a problem it will become: US, UK, Sweden, France, Germany etc etc. I can show you evidence, but you will play on the same incorrect rhetoric of it not being a problem of islam itself.

What country do you come from?

I'm West Indian.

All I know is not all of Islam does teach that. If so, your next set of terrorists would be sporting dreadlocks, smoking a spliff, calling each other 'mon' while they bombed a building 8)

The muslims here are generally peaceful. Some sects around the world do preach crap, and violence, that is undeniable.

My only thing is I do not think they all should be discriminated againest. Should we despise all aryans because of WW2?

Yes Haidar. I am still peeved at you but I will reply. Panic not ;)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V

i wish it were that easy . . . in the US, you have people supporting all kinds of things, but every single poster on our board who has a connection to Islam or the Middle East . . . uniformly supports the innocence of the "other side" (the non-Western one, ie Palestine in Israel-Palestine, Iran in Iran-US)  . . . how do you explain that?

some of them claim to be atheist, others even disown their heritage and claim to be something they're not, but still . . . they all skew one way. frankly, it's put me in a very difficult position, as I have some friends who are of Middle Eastern origin, but i wonder where their loyalties lie in this age.