Author Topic: Amish ethics  (Read 6730 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: Amish ethics
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2006, 08:47:04 PM »
but I guess the point of my original post was that maybe hatred and anger are not the solutions.

Great, great post of yours :D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2006, 09:09:41 PM »
good for you. children deserve to have someone in their corner.

a lot of adults deserve a swift kick in the rear.

Mark Foley, John Boehner, Tom Reynolds, Dennis Hastert, Kirk Fordham ...just to name a few.  :P
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2006, 09:13:17 PM »
This was a tragic, horrendous crime, ...there's no doubt about it, but what I find very offensive about the way it has been reported is that some people are especially horrified that it was 5 little girls, ...as if that makes a difference. Would they not have the same outrage if it were 5 little boys? Oh well. . .
w

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2006, 07:45:25 PM »
That grandfather is a fucking dumbass! If it was me I'd find that fucking gunman and lite him up with lead then desecrate his body by urinating all over it. Then I'd behead him and send chunks of his head to his relatives so they know what a pathetic example they raised.

Above is Al-Gebra's dream reply.  ::)

venom gang.bronze

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2006, 08:08:07 PM »
"Sam Stoltzfus, 63, an Amish woodworker who lives a few miles away from the shooting scene, told The Associated Press that the victims' families will be sustained by their faith.

"We think it was God's plan, and we're going to have to pick up the pieces and keep going," he told AP. "A funeral to us is a much more important thing than the day of birth because we believe in the hereafter. The children are better off than their survivors."

The Nine Satanic Statements

from The Satanic Bible, ©1969

by Anton Szandor LaVey

[français]

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!

2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!

3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!

5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!

6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!

7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!

8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

i'd say that we have here two very different philosophies/beliefs. discuss.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2006, 09:25:32 PM »
The girls are better off dead than playing incest with Father Amish. Those Amish keep everything in the family. The husband fucks the wife, the wife fucks the son. The father fucks the daughter and son. This is a very good example how Danielson was made. Except Danielson's mother was a crack ho and his dad was actually a transexual lesbian.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2006, 10:31:58 PM »
Actually on occassion they do attempt to bring in a little fresh blood to strengthen their limited gene pool. That's why my friend was sooo freaked out by them. It was over 30yrs ago, ...and he was fresh faced innocent, greener than grass 19 yr. old virgin working construction out west, near Amish country, ...actually Mennonite, and this mennonite man was really nice to him, inviting him home for a home-cooked meal. My friend was greener than grass, and welcomed the idea of a home cooked meal. When he got there, ...it took him a while to realize what was up. They wanted him to impregnate the wife. He hightailed it out of there soooo fast.
w

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2006, 10:34:44 PM »
The girls are better off dead than playing incest with Father Amish. Those Amish keep everything in the family. The husband fucks the wife, the wife fucks the son. The father fucks the daughter and son. This is a very good example how Danielson was made. Except Danielson's mother was a crack ho and his dad was actually a transexual lesbian.

Funny stuff ::) Does your mommy call Ron as well?
E

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2006, 01:28:48 AM »
They attended the killer's funeral.  These people are amazing.  I couldn't have done it. 

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/07/amish.mourners.ap/index.html

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2006, 01:32:21 AM »
They attended the killer's funeral.  These people are amazing.  I couldn't have done it. 

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/07/amish.mourners.ap/index.html

That really is remarkable.

We could all learm from them, we as people hate people for reasons that are so insignificant compared to that.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2006, 01:34:50 AM »
That really is remarkable.

We could all learm from them, we as people hate people for reasons that are so insignificant compared to that.

I agree. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2006, 04:36:50 PM »
Learn from them? LOL put down the crackpipe!

How in the world do you attend the funeral of the man that murdered your babies? Fucking idiots.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2006, 04:52:58 PM »
Admirable people the Amish, forgiveness is more than I could do

I would be looking for some vengence myself.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2006, 04:54:53 PM »
I haven't had much personal contact with alot of Amish people. Those I have met I found to be soooo pleasant.
I met one Amish couple in Toronto, ...on the subway of all places. Really, really nice couple.

One of my friends has had many encounters with the Amish and he's terrified of them.
They spooked him that badly{lol}

I thought they didn't use modern transportation? Either horse and buggy or walk. ???

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2006, 04:56:39 PM »
This was a tragic, horrendous crime, ...there's no doubt about it, but what I find very offensive about the way it has been reported is that some people are especially horrified that it was 5 little girls, ...as if that makes a difference. Would they not have the same outrage if it were 5 little boys? Oh well. . .

Jag, I think that he picked out one sex is the horrifying thing.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2006, 04:57:30 PM »
Burn in hell you sick fucker!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2006, 04:59:08 PM »
Learn from them? LOL put down the crackpipe!

How in the world do you attend the funeral of the man that murdered your babies? Fucking idiots.

Come on Camel. Thats what they believe in. You and I might not but they do. And they are way more devout than you or I. So please don't rag on them.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2006, 05:03:26 PM »
Come on Camel. Thats what they believe in. You and I might not but they do. And they are way more devout than you or I. So please don't rag on them.

Yeah, but what they're doing is based more on principle than their emotions. Do you honestly think for a second that they have truly forgiven that man for his crime? They're doing it to honor their beliefs.
I

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2006, 05:47:29 PM »
The Amish are lazy uneducated people. They don't want to take real jobs so they drink and smoke all day and grow an apple or 2 and call it the day. The kids are nothing but brainwashed servants to the Amish father who barks orders all day while he sleeps with the 5 wives he has. School is a joke for the kids because they grow up and no nothing but phedophelia and how to grow sea turtles. How the hell do you go to the funeral of the person who just killed your daughters. And it just happened. What a bunch of dumb shits. The Amish don't even contribute to society with their so called goods like jars of honey and hand made crafts like macronni beads that they sell at the local circus where they make a monthly income of $120 dollars and to them they are set for the winter.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2006, 05:49:44 PM »
I would be looking for some vengence myself.

That's because you're a very primitive life form that has a very long way to go before reaching emotional evolution and enlightenment.  :-*
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2006, 05:52:59 PM »
The Amish are lazy uneducated people. They don't want to take real jobs so they drink and smoke all day and grow an apple or 2 and call it the day. The kids are nothing but brainwashed servants to the Amish father who barks orders all day while he sleeps with the 5 wives he has. School is a joke for the kids because they grow up and no nothing but phedophelia and how to grow sea turtles. How the hell do you go to the funeral of the person who just killed your daughters. And it just happened. What a bunch of dumb shits. The Amish don't even contribute to society with their so called goods like jars of honey and hand made crafts like macronni beads that they sell at the local circus where they make a monthly income of $120 dollars and to them they are set for the winter.

Ya well, ...when the doodoo hits the fan, and solar flares cause our infrastructure to collapse, it'll be the Amish who will skate through unscathed. Anyone who can survive let along thrive on $120 month in this modern day & age, is doing something right.
w

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2006, 05:55:31 PM »
Jaguar...you are only on this earth for less than 100 years,,i wouldnt worry about solar flares causing our earth to collaspse any time soon.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2006, 06:18:01 PM »
Jaguar...you are only on this earth for less than 100 years,,i wouldnt worry about solar flares causing our earth to collaspse any time soon.

We had solar flares screw with satellites and cause huge power outages up here before.

Because your government keeps you so ignorant and dumbed down, you clearly have no idea of the risk solar flares pose to our society. Back when we weren't so technologically advanced, and our society was not so technologically integrated, they didn't pose much of a threat. These days, the threat has increased exponentially.

ps - I plan to live well beyond 100... and when I go, ...I'm leaving a pretty corpse.  :P
w

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2006, 07:13:23 PM »
OK

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2006, 09:16:55 PM »
Yeah, but what they're doing is based more on principle than their emotions. Do you honestly think for a second that they have truly forgiven that man for his crime? They're doing it to honor their beliefs.
I

You actually make better decisions when they're based on principle rather than emotion.  It is what smart people do.