Author Topic: New cycle  (Read 1336 times)

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
New cycle
« on: October 05, 2006, 06:11:54 AM »
Will be starting on new years day:

Week 1-12 500mgs test
Week 1-10 300mgs Boldabol
Week 1-6 40mgs Tbol

NO PCT!!! Gave my reasons in a previous thread, but will use Gaspari novadex - which is 3 times as expensive as normal nolvadex >:(
I figure with this cycle i wouldn't need much anyway. First time using British Dragon, hope it lives up to the hype!
Considering adding some Proviron - think its worth it?
Any critiques welcome!

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: New cycle
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 07:28:41 AM »
Will be starting on new years day:

Week 1-12 500mgs test
Week 1-10 300mgs Boldabol
Week 1-6 40mgs Tbol

NO PCT!!! Gave my reasons in a previous thread,

Considering adding some Proviron - think its worth it?
Any critiques welcome!

1) we havent studied the "uk gold" threads....why no pct?

2) throw that gaspari stuff out the window

3) proviron is a must if youre not doing pct

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 10:12:35 AM »
Get at least some CLOMID for PCT or you might fuck you´re self up!
HCG would be good idea to add...
With that amount of gear/week PCT is a must.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 11:44:46 AM »
add some tamoxifen and your cycle is good...
w

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2006, 11:50:07 AM »
*300mg of bold, too low IMO
*Even though not 100% necessary with this cycle, I prefer to see an AI in most cycles...this one included.
*Provo, it won't hurt, but it will not do much for you in this cycle...save the money for the PCT you should be doing.
*Not running PCT, not the best idea...there are bazillion threads on here every day, and I get 900bazillion more PM's everyday with questions about cycles so I can't remember what your reason behind this thinking is...elaborate.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 01:34:04 AM »
Both Nolvadex and Clomid give me problems with my eyes. With clomid its quite immediate, but with nolva a few weeks after using it my eyes start to swim and go blurry. I didn't have this problem a couple of years ago and would always use them for PCT, but i don't want to take any chances with my eyes. My eyes for fucks sake!

I asked 'gh15' and he said the only way round it is to use clen and growth [which is way out of my budget] or not use anything, as some guys apparently do. Maybe dropping the nolva to 10mgs post cycle is a solution but thats probably too weak.

My usual kind of cycle would be test, deca and dbol, but i was going to replace them with boldabol and tbol because they're easier on the system.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2006, 04:47:55 AM »
Both Nolvadex and Clomid give me problems with my eyes. With clomid its quite immediate, but with nolva a few weeks after using it my eyes start to swim and go blurry. I didn't have this problem a couple of years ago and would always use them for PCT, but i don't want to take any chances with my eyes. My eyes for fucks sake!

I asked 'gh15' and he said the only way round it is to use clen and growth [which is way out of my budget] or not use anything, as some guys apparently do. Maybe dropping the nolva to 10mgs post cycle is a solution but thats probably too weak.

My usual kind of cycle would be test, deca and dbol, but i was going to replace them with boldabol and tbol because they're easier on the system.

What kind of nolva doses did you use before?  10mg will probally be enough, most people take way too much.  Might wanna try the 10mg and see how it affects you.  Without the PCT you can pretty much count on loosing all your gains and feeling like crap.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2006, 07:32:10 AM »
Usually used 60 for the first week, then 40 for 2, and if i felt i needed it 20 for the final week. Its frustrating because i get virtually no sides from using the gear. No acne, no bloat [unless i go over 400 with deca], no aggression [except in the gym] and no 'come down' post cycle.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2006, 11:34:35 AM »
Usually used 60 for the first week, then 40 for 2, and if i felt i needed it 20 for the final week. Its frustrating because i get virtually no sides from using the gear. No acne, no bloat [unless i go over 400 with deca], no aggression [except in the gym] and no 'come down' post cycle.

60mg is way more Nolva than you should need.  You can drop these dosages considerably and probably avoid most of the visual disturbances.  I also notice some loss of visual acuity on Nolva.  As a surgeon, that's a big problem.  I do not get this problem when I stay at around 20mg.