Author Topic: bezurkfury vs natural al  (Read 5584 times)

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
bezurkfury vs natural al
« on: October 05, 2006, 09:26:12 AM »
 ;D
Vince G kynoselen KING!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: "BREAKING NEWS!" Adonis Leg "SNAPPED"
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 09:27:13 AM »
Probably because it wasn't funny and made by a gimmick.  ::)

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
Re: Danielson exposed
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 09:32:59 AM »
wtf u mean bezurk ? no comprendae
Vince G kynoselen KING!

Fury

• Getbig V
Re: Danielson exposed
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 09:33:19 AM »
hahahaha, this is a nice meltdown changing the topic and your first response. You try too hard.

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
Re: ADONIS = HAS BEEN
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2006, 09:35:50 AM »
haha  :-*
Vince G kynoselen KING!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2006, 09:36:48 AM »
topic should read:

adonis=never was
nasser=piece of shit

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
Re: Adonis = NEVER WAS!
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2006, 09:39:34 AM »
changed
Vince G kynoselen KING!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2006, 09:40:37 AM »
topic should read:

adonis=never was

You're the biggest sheep I've ever met with your obsession over Adonis and the SQUAD. You should step outside for a while and put down the 98% lean groundbeef you've been rinsing for the last 4 hours.

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2006, 09:41:41 AM »
why the whole squad pm me sayin I am king kamali? wtf?
Vince G kynoselen KING!

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2006, 09:44:12 AM »
You're the biggest sheep I've ever met with your obsession over Adonis and the SQUAD. You should step outside for a while and put down the 98% lean groundbeef you've been rinsing for the last 4 hours.

can't you do better than that?  Oh...you can't cause your 2nd rate squad trash who can't think for himself in any way shape or form.  You're totally worthless and you make me laugh with your weak attempts at attacking me.

Sorry slick, I don't eat alot of ground beef, go grab another DC stereotype that TA came up with and try again.

2nd rate squad trash...hahahahahaha
nasser=piece of shit

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2006, 09:48:03 AM »
 ;D
Vince G kynoselen KING!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2006, 09:49:59 AM »
can't you do better than that?  Oh...you can't cause your 2nd rate squad trash who can't think for himself in any way shape or form.  You're totally worthless and you make me laugh with your weak attempts at attacking me.

Sorry slick, I don't eat alot of ground beef, go grab another DC stereotype that TA came up with and try again.

2nd rate squad trash...hahahahahaha

Do you intend to meltdown in every post directed towards me for the rest of Getbig's duration on the internet? You're so raged up it's pathetic. I guess you can't handle a little constructive criticism in regards to your waste of a bodybuilding career.

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
Re: bezurkfury vs natural al
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2006, 10:22:44 AM »
dizscuss
Vince G kynoselen KING!

Alex23

« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2006, 10:41:25 AM »

Talking about sheep, thanks for taking time away from Gaydonis's dick to chat with us... rarely happens.. hanging on his balls and holding his dick...  I've heard you're on your way to timeout pretty soon anyway...

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2006, 10:48:11 AM »
Talking about sheep, thanks for taking time away from Gaydonis's dick to chat with us... rarely happens.. hanging on his balls and holding his dick...  I've heard you're on your way to timeout pretty soon anyway...

Alex23, don't you know as a low level squad wanna be that BF-what appropriate initials-has to give TA a virtual BJ everyday at least twice?  He's a mindless drone who has to do what the squad tells him and do it excactly how they tell him, he's a drone.  Completely devoid of any personallity he just copies thier posting style and lives his life as a wannabe.

Hope that clears it up for you.
nasser=piece of shit

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2006, 10:50:45 AM »
YOUR OBSESSED WHY DO YOU ACT LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME!!!!

TA TA
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2006, 10:55:50 AM »

TA TA

because it gets under your skin.  Do I know you?  You must be stalking me, you seem to know an awful lot about me.

TA TA
nasser=piece of shit

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2006, 11:02:46 AM »
gets under my skin what you annoying other people?? Yeahhh thats really pissing me off!!!  ::)

what i don't get is your Mr Angry routine because it's not funny and particularly gay.

How bad do you want to suck TA off you love that guy don't you!

ta ta

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2006, 11:17:18 AM »
gets under my skin what you annoying other people?? Yeahhh thats really pissing me off!!!  ::)

what i don't get is your Mr Angry routine because it's not funny and particularly gay.

How bad do you want to suck TA off you love that guy don't you!

ta ta

must get under your skin alittle, you're stalking me for gods sake.

Seems like your in denial, your trying real hard to be like the squad, you're following all of thier M.O's-look it up-but your not nearly as good as they are....hell, your not nearly as good as BF.

You seem to know alot about me....strange.  Where have I posted anything where I've been so "angry"?  Most of the time I throw out little jabs, here and there and if someone can't take it that's thier fault, it must have really affected you.  Sorry, man didn't mean to ruin your internet existance.  Hell, I can't think of one thing that you've posted before you started attacking me....kinda says something don't ya think?

How's this, we'll just leave each other alone and it'll all be good...how's that sound?

Ta Ta
nasser=piece of shit

Alex23

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2006, 11:18:10 AM »
TA TA

Al, Your MAAAaaa calling someone "obsessed" is one of the greatest oxymoron of all time... he's been stalking for months himself and even exposed his gay envy toward a lot of people, including myself, the most disturbing post of all time.. very disturbing:

oh there was a man gayboy called alex23
his favourite pastime is to guzzle my wee
a disgusting looking fat f**k I think you'll agree

to a seedy hotel we went
god this kid is soo fucking bent
we got in a limo, and i smashed in his shitter
I pulled out my cock, it looked like a corn fritter

my steaming shit covered cock, i made him clean
i rammed it down his throat right down to his spleen
in walked his mumma and i watched him bumm'er
she was a good fucking goer i recieved a top notch blower
to complete the chain and to alexs pain up his arse the gear stick i pushed
oh shit his fucking colon is mushed
for the rest of his life he must wear a daiper
he cried in pain as he was now known as shit stain

at his house i shagged his dog even tried to f**k the frog
but as alex was in the bog i thought he could eat my log
he opened his mouth this turd headed south
it tickled his tonsils he begged for more
luckily outside the door was his mumma the whore she had go
and shat under his eye lids oh no!!
so i bummed him hard then went home and rattled his boyfriend some more who is fucking ugly to but i thought i should do it anyway.

thank you ta ta

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2006, 11:21:04 AM »
AHAHHA

i'M ACTUALLY PROUD OF THAT POEM THANKS FOR CONTIUALLY BRINGING UP, WE ARE A TRIO OF OBSESSIVES!!.

On a side note you have a disturbing large face, please take action to correct this.

ta ta

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2006, 11:22:58 AM »
Al, Your MAAAaaa calling someone "obsessed" is one of the greatest oxymoron of all time... he's been stalking for months himself and even exposed his gay envy toward a lot of people, including myself, the most disturbing post of all time.. very disturbing:

honestly, I don't know who he is or why he's suddenly all over me.  Must have been dispatched by the squad higher ups....funny how when he appeared BF went away.  Not saying they're the same guy but it's just odd.

Anyway, if he wants to keep attacking me that's fine, like I said I don't know him at all.

That post is a little......well......wi erd.  Funny how he calls me gay when I've never said a gay thing but he can post that and not be gay?

anyway, the offer stands, if he leaves me alone I'll leave him alone, he's really not worth the time or the effort.
nasser=piece of shit

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2006, 11:25:13 AM »
Groink and Kiwiol seem cool, but was there ever a time when the squad wasn't a complete joke?
I min/max my physique

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2006, 11:28:34 AM »
Groink and Kiwiol seem cool, but was there ever a time when the squad wasn't a complete joke?

I've never had an issue with either of them from what I remember.  The squad used to be kinda funny sometimes, MOS was ok for a little while.  Now they're just watered down with hangers on like BF and guys like that....they've let thier standards slip petty low and the quality is gone.  You used to be able to read thier posts and laugh a little but now it's like stale bread, it's just not funny.  They need to strip the fat and go back to thier roots and rediscover themselves again.....it's the only way.
nasser=piece of shit

Alex23

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2006, 11:40:50 AM »

Exactly; these 2 guys (well, Rude Buoy as well) are actually pretty good guys who love bodybuilding and know where the limit is; Sarcasm is obviously a gimmick account used by many and the rest are just a bunch of trollers... especially this one;  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=96420392

Ditto to BrianX for exposing this; Like in a Hollywood movie, the bad guys got taken care of by the good ones... I think it's safe to say that the "Squad" is no more...