Author Topic: Return to board...Return to juice!  (Read 2097 times)

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Return to board...Return to juice!
« on: October 05, 2006, 10:41:07 AM »
Hey guys! Tried to stay away, but I couldn't do it.

Getting ready to start putting together my next cycle.  Here's what I'm thinking:

Week 1-4 Anadrol 75mg/day
Week 1-16 Sustanon 1000mg/wk
Week 1-16 Deca 400-600/wk
Week 10-16 Winstrol 75mg/day
Week 15-20 Tren a 100mg/day
Week 17-20 Test prop 1000mg/wk

Arimidex and hcg throughout as standard ancillary, Nolva for PCT.

Any (serious) comments or suggestions appreciated.

whitewidow

Re: Return to board...Return to juice!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 10:59:28 AM »
Looks good.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 11:45:03 AM »
I like it...I've run similar cycles with the exception of the Anadrol...just never have used it for some reason.

Like I said, it looks good, but like always, I still have a few suggestions. I don't know how much a-dex you'll be taking, but if you decide to run the deca at 600mg/wk I'd recommend 1mg/ed. My last run of deca I ran 600mg/wk and ran my a-dex at my standard dose of 1mg/eod, which was not enough...once I upped the dose it took care of things perfectly. Honestly though, the difference between 400mg/wk and 600mg/wk of deca was not that noticeable...I more then likely would have gotten the same results with 400mg/wk

Something I've been advocating on here for a while now is that when taking tren-a I recommend a low dose of t-3 as well. Tren "it lowers your thyroid level, and this raises prolactin."(23) 25mcg/ed of t-3 will eliminate any rise in your prolactin.

(23)Res Vet Sci. 1981 Jan;30(1):7-13.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 11:46:42 AM »
HCG is must !
w

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2006, 11:53:51 AM »
You could cut the Sustanon to 750 mg and lower deca to 250mg.  You dont need 600mg of deca. Keep the test/deca 3:1 to avoid deca sides.  Also you could cut the tren to 75 mg eod and the Winny 50 mg eod.  Also the prop eod 200 mg.  Overall you have all the right ingredients.
Freaker is pretty experienced, so for the most part, he knows how his body we'll react to these doses. As for your recommendation of deca at 250mg/wk, this will do nothing but add joint relief. Call me crazy, but I would imagine the doc is looking for a bit more then that.

BTW, Freak, stop being such a stranger to the board. I know you have a life outside of getbig, but you and mem are both greatly appreciated here.

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2006, 12:03:11 PM »
Freaker is pretty experienced, so for the most part, he knows how his body we'll react to these doses. As for your recommendation of deca at 250mg/wk, this will do nothing but add joint relief. Call me crazy, but I would imagine the doc is looking for a bit more then that.

BTW, Freak, stop being such a stranger to the board. I know you have a life outside of getbig, but you and mem are both greatly appreciated here.

Sounded like he was off for a while.  Anyway I guess 250 mg might be too low for him then.  I think that 3:1 test to deca is a good ratio though.  I know good deca kills my libido.  Good luck.

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2006, 12:23:29 PM »
Cycle is the bomb  8)
Personally I would add some Tationil between orals to clear liver enzymes. Other than that looks great.

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2006, 12:27:11 PM »
BTW,...nice to see you here after some time ffMD.  ;)

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2006, 01:24:31 PM »
Props and thanks to Arnie and Marky.

Marky: I'll use tationil (reduced glutathione, a potent antioxidant) throughout--standard fare for me for liver protection.

Arnie:  Are you recommending t3 over perhaps low dose dostinex? I thought I might run dostinex at the onset of the tren, at 0.5mg every 4 days.

In terms of arimidex--my last cycle, which was major, I ran it at 0.8mg every day and it was perfect.  The dose is definitely different for different users and different cycles.  It easily titratable based on how you're feeling, though, since it's an oral compound.  In general, about 1mg per day on a heavy cycle is standard.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2006, 01:53:13 PM »
Welcome back (you were missed). Cycle looks good. Kinda sorta similiar to one I'll be running soon but I gotta get back to the gym more first though.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2006, 02:23:05 PM »

Arnie:  Are you recommending t3 over perhaps low dose dostinex? I thought I might run dostinex at the onset of the tren, at 0.5mg every 4 days.

Dostinex may indeed be fine, personally I've never gone that route. In your opinion, what would be the advantage of it over t-3? Is it simply because Dostinex was developed to treat HPL? Obviously, you being an MD, your knowledge on this is far greater then mine, so this next part I may be way off, but wasn't Dostinex developed for the use in pregnant women? How do you believe that this is a better choice?

The one thing I hate about our posting on these boards is that it is sometimes difficult to determine what the individuals tone of voice is. So in short, I can assure you that I am not knocking your Dostinex plan, rather, I have been curiouse about this for some time now.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2006, 04:52:05 PM »
That may very well me my net cycle also.. I love ending with Prop...
U

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2006, 05:12:34 PM »
Hey Freak nice to see you back.  Dont use the dostinex you simply dont need it, prolactin will not be a concern and you will have enough pharmacology going on.

I would say drop the sustanon and use test Eor C instead. For the first month use prop 100mg ED in addition to your 1000mg test E or C, drop the prop at 4 weeks.

I would run the anadrol longer at 4 weeks things are just gonna be starting to get fun and you will be dropping the anadrol?  Keep the a-bombs going and enjoy the strength along with the other goodies together.  Run it 8 weeks minimum, Its sides are overrated.

I really dont know if all the switching around at the end is a good idea, yeah those drugs are supposed to "harden you up" but your training and diet are the real factors.  Keep it simple 3 compounds is plenty for 20 weeks.

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2006, 02:49:06 AM »
HA!

THAT a boy freak! Show us what you got.
Looks like a rocking hormone cocktail . . .
Cheering you along the way ! ! !
Cannot wait to hear of results.

You'll likely, begin casting a shadow (in the gym)
or where-ever you stand because your
SO  F R E A K I N  BIG  Brother!

Good to see you around . . .
Bring it on baby . . .
1 life 1 liver

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2006, 11:46:09 AM »

Something I've been advocating on here for a while now is that when taking tren-a I recommend a low dose of t-3 as well. Tren "it lowers your thyroid level, and this raises prolactin."(23) 25mcg/ed of t-3 will eliminate any rise in your prolactin.

(23)Res Vet Sci. 1981 Jan;30(1):7-13.

That's an interesting thought.  I know that study, its by Donaldson et al.  Plasma total thyroxine was depressed to 45% of basal level by trenbolone, although, as usual, it's not a human study (castrated sheep, actually).  If I remember correctly, they also did NOT notice any change in circulating prolactin levels.

Anyway, I might keep dostinex on hand.  I am prone to resurgance of old gyno, and my libido can get pretty depressed on cycle, even at that high test dosage.  With deca still in my system when I start the tren, it may be needed even in addition to my arimidex.

Also, Luv suggested test enanthate.  I've used this in my past 2 cycles, with good results.  I didn't want to go over 1000mg per week, which I've handled well in the past.  I'm choosing Sustanon just to try something different.  To quote him, "Life is like a box of...cycles" ;D

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2006, 01:29:30 PM »
Funny you remember that dawg  :D  One of my better ones.  Your new cycle should be a blast, enjoy!