Author Topic: Are you prepared for the ultimate MASS MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 18438 times)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Re: Are you prepared for the ultimate MASS MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2006, 02:44:00 PM »
I have said this before and will say it again, sometimes I wish some would not show their pics cause I imagine one thing and then see something totally gay and not what I expected. :-\
I

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2006, 02:55:05 PM »
I have said this before and will say it again, sometimes I wish some would not show their pics cause I imagine one thing and then see something totally gay and not what I expected. :-\

If you do not leave things to your imagination, you will not be disappointed when they post their pics.
Q

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2006, 03:06:46 PM »
If you do not leave things to your imagination, you will not be disappointed when they post their pics.

He just didn't expect me to be so beautiful :)
E

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2006, 03:08:35 PM »
He just didn't expect me to be so beautiful :)

A beautiful man is a gay man. Just so you know.
I

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2006, 03:22:23 PM »

A beautiful man is a gay man. Just so you know.

Well, thats what the broads call me? And I'm straight.
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2006, 03:28:24 PM »
Well, thats what the broads call me? And I'm straight.

Do you have a bodybuilding picture?

If you would have competed in the MR. Getbig, where do you think you would have placed?

Can you answer those for me?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2006, 03:33:10 PM »
I GIVE YOU DaNIELSON!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=99882.msg1430236#new

AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH

MAGNIFICENT DOMED HEAD!

TA TA

HAHAHA>....THIS TWIRP IS THE SAME PERSON THAT WAS PUTTING ME DOWN>>???

DANIELSON, YOU LOOK LIKE YOU NEVER STEPPED IN A GYM, YOU  LOSER! HAHAHA..

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2006, 03:34:21 PM »
Do you have a bodybuilding picture?

If you would have competed in the MR. Getbig, where do you think you would have placed?

Can you answer those for me?

I have a few shirtless pics. I am bigger now though. These pics were just to satisfy a bet that I had made that I would post a pic.  Mr. getbig contest? No clue. You have a bet in mind?
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2006, 03:35:40 PM »
HAHAHA>....THIS TWIRP IS THE SAME PERSON THAT WAS PUTTING ME DOWN>>???

DANIELSON, YOU LOOK LIKE YOU NEVER STEPPED IN A GYM, YOU  LOSER! HAHAHA..

I may not have your fat deposits tubby, but at least I'm not an ugly mofo like you ;)
E

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2006, 03:39:52 PM »
I have a few shirtless pics. I am bigger now though. These pics were just to satisfy a bet that I had made that I would post a pic.  Mr. getbig contest? No clue. You have a bet in mind?

a BET? DUDE, why are you on this board, surfing for some poles to smoke?  Man, your not even in our leagues.. from now on, every post by danielson will be worth as much as ONE of my PUBES.

Danielson, if you wanted to have any kind of credibility on this board, you should of never posted those pics...you made me think you were some ripped to shreds muscular bodybuilder.. WHAT A JOKE!!!!!  

Why is it all the members that flame people that post pics, most of them are 100lb NERDS, the gym cats that just "go to the gym" do a few sets, feel a bicep coming on and think they are OLYMPIA BOUND? haha Danielson just telling it how i see it, Ta ta NERD boy.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2006, 03:41:46 PM »

Yepper mike.
Its because ASSHAT danielson, is on the boards trollin calling everone fat, small, etc..and the guy looks like he would get curshed by 225 on the squat rack! hahaha., Danielson,  could you even get one rep on the bench with 225? hahahaha

ugly? haha right, Neither fat, or ugly, give it up Danielson, your cover is blown. few here have seen the caliber woman im with, and im not rich, so i cant be ugly! and as far as fat..haha, dude, im one of the bigger and better nattys on this board... your NOTHING..haha Danielson the shit on my toilet paper looks better than you.

Wheres the shirtless pics.? haha..you fuking tool.!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2006, 03:43:28 PM »
a BET? DUDE, why are you on this board, surfing for some poles to smoke?  Man, your not even in our leagues.. from now on, every post by danielson will be worth as much as ONE of my PUBES.

Danielson, if you wanted to have any kind of credibility on this board, you should of never posted those pics...you made me think you were some ripped to shreds muscular bodybuilder.. WHAT A JOKE!!!!!   

Why is it all the members that flame people that post pics, most of them are 100lb NERDS, the gym cats that just "go to the gym" do a few sets, feel a bicep coming on and think they are OLYMPIA BOUND? haha Danielson just telling it how i see it, Ta ta NERD boy.

Olympia bound? My own sig says"178 pound minister of death" you dumbfuck. True, these pics are a few years old, and I only weighed about 160, but I said I would post a pic and I did. I am bigger now, but even so, it's lardasses like you who give this place a bad name. Your tits are disgusting and you know it.
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2006, 03:43:44 PM »
a BET? DUDE, why are you on this board, surfing for some poles to smoke?  Man, your not even in our leagues.. from now on, every post by danielson will be worth as much as ONE of my PUBES.

Heracles,

ITs a common trend around here.  I have ran so many of these dudes into a corner that they end up posting real pics and they end up falling way short to either of us.

They then realize their delusion.  So far so good.  At least it is giving them a wake up call.

Its hillarious to see. :)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2006, 03:44:19 PM »
Yepper mike.
Its because ASSHAT danielson, is on the boards trollin calling everone fat, small, etc..and the guy looks like he would get curshed by 225 on the squat rack! hahaha., Danielson,  could you even get one rep on the bench with 225? hahahaha
I'll take that bet. We can even make it 325?
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2006, 03:44:25 PM »
Olympia bound? My own sig says"178 pound minister of death" you dumbfuck. True, these pics are a few years old, and I only weighed about 160, but I said I would post a pic and I did. I am bigger now, but even so, it's lardasses like you who give this place a bad name. Your tits are disgusting and you know it.

Post a picture now.  Post one where we can see a muscle.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2006, 03:45:30 PM »
Post a picture now.  Post one where we can see a muscle.

On the finger? go fuck yourself.
E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2006, 03:46:57 PM »
On the finger? go f**k yourself.

I knew you couldn`t do it.

Why are you embarrassed of yourself?

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2006, 03:48:01 PM »
We think going to bars is for the commoner and well below us.

You will never find us there.

NOPE thats true you are too busy spending your weekend nights on getbig.  what a life

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2006, 03:48:27 PM »
I knew you couldn`t do it.

Why are you embarrassed of yourself?

So if I put on speedos and put a crown on my head that would make me special? You have money, I have money, lets make a bet of sorts. You want to bet Whateva, no?
E

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2006, 03:49:17 PM »
We think going to bars is for the commoner and well below us.

You will never find us there.

Or maybe you are just realize how ugly you are, and you dont want your woman to realize there is much better out there?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2006, 03:49:41 PM »
I'll take that bet. We can even make it 325?

haha Danielson you TURD! you wer emaking fin of my massive pecs, you dont even have pecs..your a DWEEB i would smack your face and take your girl, thats how pathetic you are.

Kiwiol unleashed the hounds on you, your pics are over on the general board, your cover is blown, as i said your opinions mean shit anymore, your a nobody. I am Fuking  Ronie coleman compared you stupid little bitchass! haha..im laughing so hard! The "mighty Danielson" that fmlames everyines physique doesnt even look like he can lift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah dude, your right, im so fat look at my waist to lat/shoulder ratio! hahaa I OWN YOU!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2006, 03:50:05 PM »
Herc is ugly but his wife is hot!........i know i met her on their honeymoon ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2006, 03:50:11 PM »
Or maybe you are just realize how ugly you are, and you dont want your woman to realize there is much better out there?

He thinks bars are for commoners, but takes his girlfriend to Burger King. He is full of shit.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2006, 03:51:55 PM »
haha Danielson you TURD! you wer emaking fin of my massive pecs, you dont even have pecs..your a DWEEB i would smack your face and take your girl, thats how pathetic you are.

Kiwiol unleashed the hounds on you, your pics are over on the general board, your cover is blown, as i said your opinions mean shit anymore, your a nobody. I am Fuking  Ronie coleman compared you stupid little bitchass! haha..im laughing so hard! The "mighty Danielson" that fmlames everyines physique doesnt even look like he can lift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah dude, your right, im so fat look at my waist to lat/shoulder ratio! hahaa I OWN YOU!

Uh, I couldn't size the pics so Kiwi did it for me, asshole. As far as you slapping me, that would be the day. I would beat the shit out of you and TA at the same time.
E

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2006, 03:52:20 PM »
Herc is ugly but his wife is hot!........i know i met her on their honeymoon ;D

dude, haha where is this ugly shit coming from! Ive dates some nice women! And i dont have alot of game either, im a pretty handosme devil...you guys jus thavent seen any nice pics of me ..