Author Topic: criss angel mind freak  (Read 1191 times)

jmt1

• Getbig IV
criss angel mind freak
« on: October 05, 2006, 12:09:06 PM »
just started watching the show a few weeks ago.

i like magic and illusions but he puts some really outrageous stuff on there...walking on water, walking up the side of a building, dissapearing under a sheet, ect.

do some people take this stuff seriously?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: criss angel mind freak
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 01:11:39 PM »
just started watching the show a few weeks ago.

i like magic and illusions but he puts some really outrageous stuff on there...walking on water, walking up the side of a building, dissapearing under a sheet, ect.

do some people take this stuff seriously?

I occasionally watch the show but we all know its illusion. Only Jesus could walk on water.
The House that Ruth built

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 02:59:46 PM »
My wife and i just meet this cat here in Las Vegas at her work. they were puttin on a tattoo convention and he was a celebrity guest real down to earth guy and he is as cut as he looks the guy is small but solid.... I asked him why he had such a large security guard with him, since he could pick up a taxi cab... His response "because people like to sue me when i punch them what are thehy gonna get if they sue this guy" and then he started laughin he was a really cool guy...

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 04:00:16 PM »
My wife and i just meet this cat here in Las Vegas at her work. they were puttin on a tattoo convention and he was a celebrity guest real down to earth guy and he is as cut as he looks the guy is small but solid.... I asked him why he had such a large security guard with him, since he could pick up a taxi cab... His response "because people like to sue me when i punch them what are thehy gonna get if they sue this guy" and then he started laughin he was a really cool guy...

He is a New Yorker. He has to be a solid dude!
The House that Ruth built

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2006, 06:34:51 PM »
it's entertainment