Author Topic: Is it US they hate the most?  (Read 1547 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Is it US they hate the most?
« on: October 05, 2006, 05:26:10 PM »
so, the retard parade seems to be under the impression that the Iraqis hate us the most, and that the insurgency is directed against us. After looking at some nos., I wonder if that's true:

In July, violent deaths among civilians in Baghdad soared to an unprecedented high of 3,590, according to the
United Nations. In August the figure dropped to 3,009, the U.N. said.

Hurriyah was once a quiet mixed neighborhood of north Baghdad.

Just over a year ago, al-Sadr's militiamen quietly slipped in and set up an office in the main outdoor market. They told Shiites they would protect them from a Sunni militia called Omar's Army.

By early October, Shiite militiamen were roaming the streets of Hurriyah, kidnapping, killing and intimidating Sunnis. Handbills circulating last month warned that 10 Sunnis would die for every Shiite killed.

Late last month, Shiite gunmen killed four Sunnis outside a mosque in Hurriyah. The next day, a Sunni extremist group detonated a bomb in Sadr City, killing 37.

If it's us they hate the most, how come they focus their energy on killing each other?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Is it US they hate the most?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 02:33:33 AM »
Shush! Don't give them info to think about this! Just let em keep doing what they're doing to each other!

Less work for me then when I run the world!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2006, 06:57:45 AM »
so, the retard parade seems to be under the impression that the Iraqis hate us the most, and that the insurgency is directed against us. After looking at some nos., I wonder if that's true:

In July, violent deaths among civilians in Baghdad soared to an unprecedented high of 3,590, according to the
United Nations. In August the figure dropped to 3,009, the U.N. said.

Hurriyah was once a quiet mixed neighborhood of north Baghdad.

Just over a year ago, al-Sadr's militiamen quietly slipped in and set up an office in the main outdoor market. They told Shiites they would protect them from a Sunni militia called Omar's Army.

By early October, Shiite militiamen were roaming the streets of Hurriyah, kidnapping, killing and intimidating Sunnis. Handbills circulating last month warned that 10 Sunnis would die for every Shiite killed.

Late last month, Shiite gunmen killed four Sunnis outside a mosque in Hurriyah. The next day, a Sunni extremist group detonated a bomb in Sadr City, killing 37.

If it's us they hate the most, how come they focus their energy on killing each other?

Yeah it's a g*ddamn mess there. Still, we never had a chance (or intention) of instituting democracy there. But then again, we haven't really got it here, either.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 07:00:09 AM »

Yeah it's a goddamn mess there. Still, we never had a chance (or intention) of instituting democracy there. But then again, we haven't really got it here, either.

what do we have here?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 08:24:23 PM »
I just tlked to my friend who heads up the interogation division at Guantanmo Bay.  He either heads it up or is way up there.  Anyway he told me some really interesting things the detainees say during interogation.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 08:26:40 PM »
Anyway he told me some really interesting things the detainees say during interogation.

like what?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2006, 08:37:15 PM »
I just tlked to my friend who heads up the interogation division at Guantanmo Bay.  He either heads it up or is way up there.  Anyway he told me some really interesting things the detainees say during interogation.

Perhaps I have watched one too many movies, but isn't that stuff like "classified"?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2006, 09:04:15 PM »
Perhaps I have watched one too many movies, but isn't that stuff like "classified"?

The designation "classified" apparently doesn't mean much if Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA) is any indication.

Check out how he treats a "classified" document on national TV.

Talk about being 'In Denial'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAbk8b_SfQ0
w

tonyboloni

• Getbig II
  • Leave the gun--take the cannolis
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2006, 09:42:40 PM »
Shush! Don't give them info to think about this! Just let em keep doing what they're doing to each other!

Less work for me then when I run the world!
How the hell are some of you guys putting pics in your sigs?  The url as small as it is does not fit!
Edward Bernays is a Demon

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2006, 04:39:00 PM »
Let them kill each other.. They'd rather be opressed by their own kind over western leeches any fucking day of the week.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2006, 05:54:49 PM »
Let them kill each other.. They'd rather be opressed by their own kind over western leeches any fucking day of the week.

Western society can't allow this (not because of humanitarian reasons) ...but because all that fighting disrupts the flow of oil to the west, ...and we all know what's most near & dear to their hearts.  ;)
w