Author Topic: Deana Lee  (Read 5381 times)

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Deana Lee
« on: October 05, 2006, 06:27:23 PM »
Saw her for the first time at the O.  I had not heard of her before.  I heard multiple comments from the crowd, good comments.  What's the scoop?

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Re: Deana Lee
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 06:37:39 PM »
She turned pro at the 2004 Nationals and it was only her second or third show ever. She is from Oklahoma and work(ed) with Bethany Terrel (Gainey). She's definitely a beautiful girl with a strong routine.
Elevate Your Image.™

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 08:16:31 PM »
Website?

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 09:20:19 PM »
Lee

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 07:13:04 AM »
I searched prior to coming on here and nothing came up.  Appreciate the worthless post however. 

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 08:30:37 AM »
I searched prior to coming on here and nothing came up.  Appreciate the worthless post however. 
You're welcome. :-* Sounds like the internet is a bit difficult for you.
Lee

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2006, 09:06:51 AM »

Oh, brother.

Don't tell me I'm just in time for GetBig's version of T.O. vs McNabb. 

Fast - there's no real scoop, I'm afraid.  She broke onto the scene back in '04 at Nationals and did a couple of the obligatory schmoto shoots after her win, so those might be the only images one can find online.  HerBiceps shot with her, but I was unable to.  I remember being really impressed with her routine, but have no idea what her post-Nationals plans were.  As quickly as she appeared, though, she vanished. 

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2006, 09:14:06 AM »

Don't tell me I'm just in time for GetBig's version of T.O. vs McNabb. 

Aww man, I just trying to have a little fun during a hectic day. ;D All in good fun, 1Fast.

McNabb's a class act, but this weekend T.O. will win despite the fact he is an attention-seeking jerk. T.O. is a decoy that allows Terry Glenn to make the big plays. Gotta stick with my Cowboys.   ;)
Lee

babydoc

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2006, 09:25:34 AM »
She turned pro at the 2004 Nationals and it was only her second or third show ever. She is from Oklahoma and work(ed) with Bethany Terrel (Gainey). She's definitely a beautiful girl with a strong routine.

Bethani Terrell and Bethany Gainey are both fitness pros, but they are two different people.

Deana Lee is a gymnastics coach and personal trainer from Oklahoma City.  She trains with Jeremy Minihan, who also trains Kim Seeley, Lisa Morton, Kim Perez, Sherry Smith, and myself...just to name a few.

The NPC Nationals was her 2nd show ever.  After she won the overall, she "vanished" because she tore her achilles tendon during prep for the 2005 Europa.  As you can imagine, that required an extended recovery time---which prohibited her from competing. 

The 2006 Europa was her 3rd show.  She place second to Tanji Johnson---by one point.  After that, she competed in the Olympia.  I don't know what's next for her, but I'm sure we'll see big things from her in the future.  Aside from being beautiful and incredibly talented, she is also exceptionally nice. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2006, 10:20:53 AM »

Thanks for the intel, Babydoc.

Now, um...tell us who you are.  You've got to be good, because Jeremy only works with those who have top-tier potential. :)

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2006, 12:16:17 PM »
I was just curious as she had stage presence, that's for sure.  Just found it surprising she didn't have a website of her own when doing searching.  From what I've seen, she has the potential for sure.  The opportunities for these women to make money is limited, they all should have a website to generate some revenue. 

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2006, 12:56:25 PM »
Bethani Terrell and Bethany Gainey are both fitness pros, but they are two different people.

Deana Lee is a gymnastics coach and personal trainer from Oklahoma City.  She trains with Jeremy Minihan, who also trains Kim Seeley, Lisa Morton, Kim Perez, Sherry Smith, and myself...just to name a few.

The NPC Nationals was her 2nd show ever.  After she won the overall, she "vanished" because she tore her achilles tendon during prep for the 2005 Europa.  As you can imagine, that required an extended recovery time---which prohibited her from competing. 

The 2006 Europa was her 3rd show.  She place second to Tanji Johnson---by one point.  After that, she competed in the Olympia.  I don't know what's next for her, but I'm sure we'll see big things from her in the future.  Aside from being beautiful and incredibly talented, she is also exceptionally nice. 
My bad on mixing the two Bethanys. The Arkansas show was where she placed second behind Tanji. ;)

Elevate Your Image.™