Author Topic: Jay and emotion, ever caught in the same room?  (Read 4655 times)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Re: Jay and emotion, ever caught in the same room?
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2006, 11:15:23 AM »
I was told by a few reliable sources that Jay did a lot of ecstacy in his youth, which would explain his seemingly total lack of emotion.
~

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2006, 11:15:45 AM »
Try dehydration before a contest.  ;)

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2006, 11:18:26 AM »
I was told by a few reliable sources that Jay did a lot of ecstacy in his youth, which would explain his seemingly total lack of emotion.
???
bodybuildersreality.com

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2006, 12:51:17 PM »
Try dehydration before a contest.  ;)

well I've seen a lot of athletes still celebrate after a grueling match, roadcyclists for example.

I just hope he's satisfied, and that while he's 'silent' on the outside he's cheering on the inside.

BtW if anyone can link me a vid or a photo with Jay laughing out loud, please do, shock me ;)

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2006, 01:14:16 PM »
The whole collapsing to the floor when you win 8x in a row is overdone.  Jay took the victory like you should, with some dignity.  And chill out on all the praising God and this is what "God's" plan is for me.  What a joke.

Croatch - Are you implying that it's not "God's plan" to take massive amounts of drugs in order to achieve an unnatural physique?

Not only have you rocked the very foundation of my faith, you've also made me question my subscription to Flex.  ;)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2006, 01:10:02 AM »
Croatch - Are you implying that it's not "God's plan" to take massive amounts of drugs in order to achieve an unnatural physique?

Not only have you rocked the very foundation of my faith, you've also made me question my subscription to Flex.  ;)

ahahahahahaaa

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2006, 01:17:28 AM »

I didn't realize people even bought Flex, let alone still subscribed to it. How are the WWE superstars training articles?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2006, 01:26:27 AM »
I didn't realize people even bought Flex, let alone still subscribed to it. How are the WWE superstars training articles?

ahahahahaa, you can't be serious!!  ;D ;D ;D

David Shaw

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2006, 01:57:18 AM »
The whole collapsing to the floor when you win 8x in a row is overdone.  Jay took the victory like you should, with some dignity.  And chill out on all the praising God and this is what "God's" plan is for me.  What a joke.

Yeah, the King got too cocky with the Moses stuff and all.. but as he always said, he got several low placings over the year and didn't complain.

Guess what! He's scoring seconds and still aint complainin'

Next time he'll be more gracious when he wins again.

kingNOLI

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2006, 02:42:12 AM »
Your a joke  buddy , you got a problem that he thanks God win he wins....

Your a joke and I tell you when I see you at Golds on Eastern Fuck%#