Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 189935 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #125 on: May 18, 2021, 11:04:18 AM »
Pec is slowly healing you can see the indentation on the right but its been 2 months to the day and I have been weight training for 2-3 weeks now. Did sets of like 40-50 reps with the 40lbs dumbells just trying to get some blood flow into it

Love ya Hank

Love your house too!

Do your pants need to sag that much though?
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #126 on: May 18, 2021, 02:44:17 PM »
That pec doesn't look too bad. 

You are really lean, bro.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: May 18, 2021, 02:45:39 PM »
Still fishing for compliments i see.

Pull your pants up phaggot.

What are you 14?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: May 18, 2021, 02:49:27 PM »
Still fishing for compliments i see.

Pull your pants up phaggot.

What are you 14?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: May 18, 2021, 02:57:11 PM »
Pec is slowly healing you can see the indentation on the right but its been 2 months to the day and I have been weight training for 2-3 weeks now. Did sets of like 40-50 reps with the 40lbs dumbells just trying to get some blood flow into it

Do you think the right pec will ever match the size and shape of the left one after having torn it?

Cool iron work on the loft.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #130 on: May 18, 2021, 10:17:10 PM »
Lot of disappointment in this thread thanks to the lack of visible dick root. 

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #131 on: May 19, 2021, 09:35:06 AM »

Kelsey Grammer upped the dose
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: May 19, 2021, 09:35:50 AM »
Lot of disappointment in this thread thanks to the lack of visible dick root.

Hahahaaha - that made me legit LOL  ;D
T

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #133 on: May 19, 2021, 09:55:28 AM »
Hahahaaha - that made me legit LOL  ;D

Should Hank walk the path of Mike O'Hearn / Colon Von Moger?
Q

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #134 on: May 19, 2021, 10:01:08 AM »
 Somebody please Venmo that boy $20 to buy a pair of suspenders.
a

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: May 19, 2021, 03:21:34 PM »
Should Hank walk the path of Mike O'Hearn / Colon Von Moger?

Colon Von'Hearnia?  He'd need some balls to do that...
T

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: May 19, 2021, 03:43:19 PM »
Why were you claiming natural and 19" arms in another thread?

Yet you say you are on TRT right now?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #137 on: May 19, 2021, 07:36:22 PM »
I have never claimed natural or 19 my left arm is 18.5 though. Sorry I don't have hips and compliments attacks whatever feeds my current mania trying to stay motivated to train despite an injury. I figure if I work out for 15 minutes I get to post a flex pic on the internet anyway I can keep motivated. But yes also want to see if I am actually makign progress between pics that other people see or if it is all in my head. I mean I will think I am skinny and fat then jacked then realize I may just be average and fooling myself with lighting and mirrors I lose 5 lbs and feel like a child I gain 5 and cant stop eating I am so excited to see the scale move then I am sick and throwing up with acid reflux. Its some kind of manic eating body image disorder more appropriate for a teenage girl than a grown man I get that. I get nervous and pinch my fat in public always find myself grabbing it. I train at home I don't go to a gym with other meatheads. I see pro bodybuilders and feel like a small child but I can't get there but I need hamstrings I need arms I can't just be denied. But the body is old the digestive system doesnt work I have sleep issues and freaking arthritis old injuries you name it I am too old for this shit. But I want to be more tomorrow than I am today is that too much to ask? I want to have shrinkwrap skin. I want to be vascular but also massive I just want more. So laugh make fun whatever I know you cant be in better shape at 50 than 25 but fuck it I am going to try anyway

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: May 19, 2021, 08:28:03 PM »
I have never claimed natural or 19 my left arm is 18.5 though. Sorry I don't have hips and compliments attacks whatever feeds my current mania trying to stay motivated to train despite an injury. I figure if I work out for 15 minutes I get to post a flex pic on the internet anyway I can keep motivated. But yes also want to see if I am actually makign progress between pics that other people see or if it is all in my head. I mean I will think I am skinny and fat then jacked then realize I may just be average and fooling myself with lighting and mirrors I lose 5 lbs and feel like a child I gain 5 and cant stop eating I am so excited to see the scale move then I am sick and throwing up with acid reflux. Its some kind of manic eating body image disorder more appropriate for a teenage girl than a grown man I get that. I get nervous and pinch my fat in public always find myself grabbing it. I train at home I don't go to a gym with other meatheads. I see pro bodybuilders and feel like a small child but I can't get there but I need hamstrings I need arms I can't just be denied. But the body is old the digestive system doesnt work I have sleep issues and freaking arthritis old injuries you name it I am too old for this shit. But I want to be more tomorrow than I am today is that too much to ask? I want to have shrinkwrap skin. I want to be vascular but also massive I just want more. So laugh make fun whatever I know you cant be in better shape at 50 than 25 but fuck it I am going to try anyway

I like this guy. Excellent meltdown.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 19, 2021, 08:38:03 PM »

This stream of consciousness reads like something from the days of the free flying falcon when he was indulging in meth and grass clippings seasoned with sea salt.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #140 on: May 19, 2021, 09:02:18 PM »

Since OMR appears to be on a hiatus, please send the requisite picture of your cock to Dave D.   ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: May 20, 2021, 04:23:57 AM »
What is the consensus on Mr. Bhank?

Is he real or a figment of Getbig's collective imagination?

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: May 20, 2021, 04:35:00 AM »
What's your current cycle?

I would urge you to avoid training any injured area. Give it time. Go for volume and reps.

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: May 20, 2021, 05:49:33 AM »

Sorry,you are correct it wasn't you,was just someone that typed similar. Mcway.

My mistake.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: May 20, 2021, 07:27:56 AM »
Since OMR appears to be on a hiatus, please send the requisite picture of your cock to Dave D.   ;D

Lol Abe is getting a little flirty.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #145 on: May 20, 2021, 07:47:12 AM »

Hank, no complains about your physique. You look great for your age.

I was just curious if you left your pants sagging on purpose. I would buy another belt / tighten my belt if all my pants sagged that much (so my underwear showed).

Would never let the public see my underwear like that! :D (Then again i am older than you)

You have great vascularity , especially for your age.
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: May 20, 2021, 09:08:25 AM »
Wear a shirt like most men and no one will notice your pec.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #147 on: May 20, 2021, 09:12:07 AM »

Sounds like you got issues my man, seek help.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: May 20, 2021, 11:48:08 AM »

I like this guy. Excellent meltdown.

He was threatening to fight people a few weeks back.

He's a former Div I wrestler and will take anyone to pound town. Beware.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #149 on: May 20, 2021, 11:50:54 AM »
He was threatening to fight people a few weeks back.

He's a former Div I wrestler and will take anyone to pound town. Beware.
Pound Town is Getbigs capital city.