Author Topic: Israel Attacks Civilian Aid Ships  (Read 9320 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Israel Attacks Civilian Aid Ships
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2010, 12:13:59 PM »
Yes why board the ship in international waters? And these were Turkey nationals. Now they have alienated Turkey. From news reports they came down from helicopters on to the ship. Who knows if it is true that they attacked the Israelis with knives.

Nice going.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2010, 12:20:02 PM »
I don't know what to think about this.

Israel says they are bringing in weapons

They attack in international waters, kill 9 people. 

I heard on cnn the people were armed with sling shots.

WTF?

Isn't there a better way to handle this?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2010, 12:42:18 PM »

Israel warns you not to come to the military zone border.  Israel asks you again not to come. 

where they in Israeli territory? or ws it international waters?
carpe` vaginum!

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2010, 12:46:40 PM »

International waters.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2010, 12:49:18 PM »
Story says international waters.  Same as when they blasted the hell out of the USS Liberty killing many of our sailors.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2010, 12:49:35 PM »
International waters.

and does Israel OWN these international waters?

if not...plain n simple terrorism....

if a muslim country had done the same it'd be implied as such....sooo lets keep the rules consistent
carpe` vaginum!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2010, 01:11:14 PM »
Israel is a shining example of how America ought to deal with threats to it's security.

No bullshit sanctions, no half assed threats, no pussyfooting around and going off half cocked because of what the pro Arab Muslim Nazi press thinks.

I feel absolutely zero sympathy for those killed.

I hope the Israeli wounded recover soon.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2010, 01:13:01 PM »
And if a Muslim country had done the same, nobody would care because Muslim countries routinely terrorize, murder, torture and imprison their own people for much, much less than this.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2010, 01:36:30 PM »
lol i ws fishing for such responces and got em!

why do American jews end up always sound like the are more Israeli than American  ;D

if ya seriously like the "holy land" so much...go live there...to me it comes across like when black people talk about the "mother land" ::)
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2010, 01:41:59 PM »
lol i ws fishing for such responces and got em!

why do American jews end up always sound like the are more Israeli than American  ;D

if ya seriously like the "holy land" so much...go live there...to me it comes across like when black people talk about the "mother land" ::)

WTF do you ever hear Black people talking about the "motherland".
I think North American Jews identify with Israel far more closely than North American blacks identify with Africa.

Most Canadian jews I hear say they wanna go to israel, but they don't want to have to do time in the IDF.
w

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2010, 01:45:14 PM »
WTF do you ever hear Black people talking about the "motherland".
  i have...on many many many ocassions...maybe its a Maryland thing but i have on sooo many ocassions heard black people say " brother is from the motherland" or" one day i plan on visiting the motherland"  ..etc...usually older black people...not the young ones
I think North American Jews identify with Israel far more closely than North American blacks identify with Africa.

i'd agree with that...
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2010, 02:28:25 PM »
And if a Muslim country had done the same, nobody would care because Muslim countries routinely terrorize, murder, torture and imprison their own people for much, much less than this.

Pakistani Muslims slaughtered 100 unarmed, peace-advocating Ahmadis (91 more than this incident) in less than 2 hours last week while they were praying and there was nary a peep about it. Barely made the news. Of course the Muslims like Toxic derailed the thread about it into some anti-US shit. ;)

It's hard to feel bad for Turkish "human rights" islamists when they still celebrate the 1915 genocide of 3 million Armenians as a national holiday and their government refuses to acknowledge that it was genocide. Darwinism won today. :-\

Those poor people. Is there any wonder why they got shot? Haha.  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2010, 02:46:46 PM »
They say it's totally legal for them to storm a ship in international waters.  Is that true?  Just wondering, I have no idea.  Tried to google it but couldn't find anything on that.  I would think you could defend your ship in international waters but who the hell knows....

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2010, 02:58:25 PM »
They say it's totally legal for them to storm a ship in international waters.  Is that true?  Just wondering, I have no idea.  Tried to google it but couldn't find anything on that.  I would think you could defend your ship in international waters but who the hell knows.... unless you're defending yourself from Israelis, then you're expected to simply take whatever they choose to dish out.
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2010, 03:01:09 PM »
They say it's totally legal for them to storm a ship in international waters.  Is that true?  Just wondering, I have no idea.  Tried to google it but couldn't find anything on that.  I would think you could defend your ship in international waters but who the hell knows....

Th whole point of international waters is so tht nations can not claim ownership of waters near anothe nation and therefore deprive that nation of commerce. These ship which were from Turkey were bringing humanitarian aid to the people of Gaza because those fake jews have kept them from receiving goods from other nations as well as buying goods from other nations. In effect these gefilthe fishes are trying to starve the people of Gaza to death, while ZIONIST controlled america sits and does and says nothing....just like with the USS Liberty.

C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2010, 03:05:26 PM »
I don't know what to think about this.

Israel says they are bringing in weapons

They attack in international waters, kill 9 people. 

I heard on cnn the people were armed with sling shots.

WTF?

Isn't there a better way to handle this?

YES...Nuke israhell and that will solve the problem.
C

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2010, 03:09:08 PM »
YES...Nuke israhell and that will solve the problem.

You got any alternative fuels up your sleeve, 'cause I guarandamtee you that if Israel get's nuked, the entire middle east is getting nuked, and anywhere else Israel is capable of reaching. if they're going down... they will be taking as many with them as possible. If they can't rule the world, they'll make sure the world doesn't exist. Some of their leaders have already said as much.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2010, 03:18:48 PM »
So let me see if I have this right.  According to Israel, if your ship is borded in international waters by say, North Korea, that is totally legal and those on board should not defend their ship?  Is that true lol... I mean really?  I guess I'm taking their word for it.  They must have some kick ass lawyers which are obviously better than my "google it" skills lol....  Would be interested in seeing the laws on this.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2010, 03:20:16 PM »
Pakistani Muslims slaughtered 100 unarmed, peace-advocating Muslims (91 more than this incident) in less than 2 hours last week while they were praying and there was nary a peep about it. Barely made the news. Of course the Muslims like Toxic derailed the thread about it into some anti-US shit. ;)

It's hard to feel bad for Turkish "human rights" islamists when they still celebrate the 1915 genocide of 3 million Armenians as a national holiday and their government refuses to acknowledge that it was genocide. Darwinism won today. :-\

Those poor people. Is there any wonder why they got shot? Haha.  ::)

fixed
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2010, 03:31:57 PM »
fixed

What's your point? Last week so-called tolerant Muslims stormed two houses of worship and slaughtered 100 unarmed, non-violent Ahmadis (you Muslims don't consider them to be Muslim) in cold blood in mere minutes. 100 unarmed innocents wiped off the face of the Earth. And this has been an everyday occurrence in the 1400 year Muslim jihad.  Yet you were too busy derailing the thread with youtube videos of your snake hero to actually acknowledge the event. Anyway, 9 < 100 last I checked.

One should ask why these people insisted on sailing boats through a blockade when they could have gone through the proper channels to get this aid in. They wanted to die and Israel was dumb enough to give them what they want.

And people have the gall to act like they're genuinely concerned about human rights. It's just too funny.

pro nitrousADRL

• Getbig III
  • put more nitrous on that, it still has spark plugs
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2010, 03:34:30 PM »
Atleast Isreal has enough sack to do what they say they are going to do. They warned and warned about this and warned to not enter, but they entered anyway, what did they expect?  Too bad obama wont do what he says, he just warn warn warn threaten threaten threaten but never does anything but talk. No wonder Iran keeps doing whatever the fuck they want. Isreal wasnt gona have the shit and made it known!  what do you expect? I mean when you were lil and your parents told you not to do something and you did you got in trouble.  Pretty simple concept.
down with hussein

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2010, 03:54:55 PM »
::)
International waters , Israel fired first before boarding.

All the world's water is probably mentioned in the covenant, too. :)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2010, 04:19:05 PM »
HEY SAMSON ENTERPRISES-

AS A GORILLA, I AM SURE YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF PHYSICS IS LIMITED.

HOWEVER, YOU DO REALIZE THAT YOUR BRILLIANT IDEA TO NUKE ISRAEL WOULD END UP KILLING THOUSANDS AND POSSIBLY MILLIONS OF ARAB MUSLIM COCKROACHES IN THE PROCESS?

YOU ARE IN REALITY ADVOCATING THE SLAUGHTER OF THOSE YOU SO STAUNCHLY DEFEND.

YOU MIGHT WANT TO RE-THINK YOUR BRILLIANT IDEA.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2010, 04:22:04 PM »
HEY SAMSON ENTERPRISES-

AS A GORILLA, I AM SURE YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF PHYSICS IS LIMITED.

HOWEVER, YOU DO REALIZE THAT YOUR BRILLIANT IDEA TO NUKE ISRAEL WOULD END UP KILLING THOUSANDS AND POSSIBLY MILLIONS OF ARAB MUSLIM COCKROACHES IN THE PROCESS?

YOU ARE IN REALITY ADVOCATING THE SLAUGHTER OF THOSE YOU SO STAUNCHLY DEFEND.

YOU MIGHT WANT TO RE-THINK YOUR BRILLIANT IDEA.

Nevermind all the Muslim religious landmarks that would be destroyed along with the millions of Muslims. Samson, like the typical braindead Muslim that she is, doesn't seem to have thought that one through.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2010, 04:23:19 PM »
As an outsider with no personal bias on what goes over there, it's easy to see that the whole region needs to get nuked to hell. It's tiring listening to this bullshit go on and on with no end in sight.