Author Topic: Coronavirus - The Great Wuhan Death Hoax... Corona My Ass  (Read 12983 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Coronavirus - The Great Wuhan Death Hoax... Corona My Ass
« on: February 25, 2020, 02:29:00 PM »
The FEAR MONGERING being laid out from this FAKE VIRUS is ridiculous.

The claims of massive deaths, quarantines, sickness etc is all a HOAX

Those pulling the strings in life, know that people are so gullible that hey believe whatever they see on TV/News and do not question anything

C

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: GREAT WUHAN DEATH HOAX... Corona My Ass
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2020, 02:38:26 PM »
Why should I distrust doctors and belive some random guy on YouTube with no credentials?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2020, 02:59:19 PM »
Why should I distrust doctors and belive some random guy on YouTube with no credentials?

Can you show us all the deaths form EBOLA, HANTA VIRUS, AIDS, SARS, CHICKEN FLU, TURKEY FLU, BIRD FLU, MARBURG, WEST NILE, WHOOPING COUGH, SPANISH FLU, ZIKA, MEASLES, CHICKEN POX, ANTHRAX etc etc etc

All we get every week is another disease/virus/pandemic that always turns out to be NOTHING...

In the mean time magically vaccines appear claiming to be a remedy, "Doctors" come out of the woodwork claiming how deadly some new outbreak is, only to be discovered later to be an ACTOR... not a doctor...

Yadda Yadda Yadda

People are being DECEIVED all over... don't fall for the deception and don't take any VACCINES
C

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2020, 03:22:25 PM »

Can you show us all the deaths form EBOLA, HANTA VIRUS, AIDS, SARS, CHICKEN FLU, TURKEY FLU, BIRD FLU, MARBURG, WEST NILE, WHOOPING COUGH, SPANISH FLU, ZIKA, MEASLES, CHICKEN POX, ANTHRAX etc etc etc

All we get every week is another disease/virus/pandemic that always turns out to be NOTHING...

In the mean time magically vaccines appear claiming to be a remedy, "Doctors" come out of the woodwork claiming how deadly some new outbreak is, only to be discovered later to be an ACTOR... not a doctor...

Yadda Yadda Yadda

People are being DECEIVED all over... don't fall for the deception and don't take any VACCINES

"Where are the bodies?" is that what you're asking?

It's an absurd question. Do you think the corpses are classified and kept on a graveyard with the tag "He died of AIDS" or something like that?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2020, 03:24:05 PM »
"Where are the bodies?" is that what you're asking?

It's an absurd question. Do you think the corpses are classified and kept on a graveyard with the tag "He died of AIDS" or something like that?

Most insiders have said they have been cremating bodies 24/7, one account even said they cremated someone who was still alive if you want to believe that.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2020, 03:33:07 PM »

Yadda Yadda Yadda

Anybody really die from cancer? Can you show me the bodies?  ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2020, 03:36:27 PM »

Yadda Yadda Yadda

I use to get the flu virtually every year. Everybody in my department this year has been out with the flu. I've been taking the flu shot every year for the last 13 years and haven't gotten the flu since.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2020, 03:43:47 PM »
Most insiders have said they have been cremating bodies 24/7, one account even said they cremated someone who was still alive if you want to believe that.

There are so many body’s that they’re beiing cremates 24 hours a day? Do you know how long it takes to cremate a body?

China has done a great job silencing their country. Imagine if the mainstream news found out about this. Or Chinese citizens who live abroad!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2020, 03:52:40 PM »
Anybody really die from cancer? Can you show me the bodies?  ::)

YES, and show you the families and pictures showing the person wasting away from the disease..

I am not buying into this PANDEMIC/EPIDEMIC crap

I saw the HOAX of EBOLA in West Africa and how US movie makers had Africans pretending to die from Hemorrhagic Fevers, Bleeding etc attributed to EBOLA... PROBLEM,..... the people were told they were performing in a movie scene about war or gun shots and were to PRETEND TO DIE.

They themselves were deceived and so were the americans/Europeans who were shown these video clips on their news stations from CNN to Deutsche Welle etc as evidence of EBOLA.

The same "DEAD" Africans were later seen ALIVE AND WELL exclaiming how they were paid by the americans for doing a movie scene.

Show me the fatalities or families that say their loved ones died from any of the diseases listed above... YOU WON'T FIND ANY!!!!... ALL A HOAX

Your government is asking ... ARE YOU SCARED YET AND READY TO GIVE UP THE REST OF YOUR RIGHTS???
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2020, 04:06:09 PM »
There are so many body’s that they’re beiing cremates 24 hours a day? Do you know how long it takes to cremate a body?

China has done a great job silencing their country. Imagine if the mainstream news found out about this. Or Chinese citizens who live abroad!

Did you see any of them being cremated or are you merely PARROTING WHAT YOUR NEWS TELLS YOU????

Of course you're PARROTING, because you want the racist image of China to be real.

You're told endlessly that China is EVIL, that people live under OPPRESSION that they are DYING TO GET TO THE US FOR FREEDOM etc etc

GMAFB

None of this is real... just your government LIES making you feel like you live in the best nation in the world... yet all the while they TAKE YOUR RIGHTS, TREAT YOU LIKE DOGS ADN DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU
C

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2020, 04:08:57 PM »

Did you see any of them being cremated or are you merely PARROTING WHAT YOUR NEWS TELLS YOU????

Of course you're PARROTING, because you want the racist image of China to be real.

You're told endlessly that China is EVIL, that people live under OPPRESSION that they are DYING TO GET TO THE US FOR FREEDOM etc etc

GMAFB

None of this is real... just your government LIES making you feel like you live in the best nation in the world... yet all the while they TAKE YOUR RIGHTS, TREAT YOU LIKE DOGS ADN DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU

Learn to read Samdaughter.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2020, 04:15:15 PM »
Learn to read Samdaughter.

Clearly you did not watch the interview or play the least attention

That gentleman LIVES IN CHINA and is reporting what he actually is seeing day in and day out.

He is telling you directly of NO DEATHS, people living normal lives, ridiculous quarantines for nothing and how airlines are still going in and out of China with no problem.

GO WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE RESPONDING
C

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2020, 04:21:35 PM »

Clearly you did not watch the interview or play the least attention

That gentleman LIVES IN CHINA and is reporting what he actually is seeing day in and day out.

He is telling you directly of NO DEATHS, people living normal lives, ridiculous quarantines for nothing and how airlines are still going in and out of China with no problem.

GO WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE RESPONDING
Samdaughter123 please reread my post. Also note that it is directed to another poster’s comment.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2020, 04:27:04 PM »

Yadda Yadda Yadda

Agreed.  Bill Gates stated openly if they do a really good job with vaccines they can reduce the population 10-15%.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2020, 04:42:21 PM »
:D valid point right there.
Samson seems like a pretty straight up guy with fantastic arguments of conspiracy theories(that almost make sense ::)
Vansville?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2020, 04:47:45 PM »
Agreed.  Bill Gates stated openly if they do a really good job with vaccines they can reduce the population 10-15%.

I don’t think that is 100% accurate bro.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-vaccinations-depopulation/

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2020, 04:48:54 PM »
OP should fly to Wuhan and tell us how great it is right now

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2020, 04:49:59 PM »

Those pulling the strings in life, know that people are so gullible that hey believe whatever they see on TV/News and do not question anything

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2020, 04:53:18 PM »
Hahaha! really!  ;D
What an idiot. Thank god those are the first ones that get checked of the list. Like the Flat Earther rocket dude last weekend.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2020, 04:57:01 PM »

Yes, maybe Samson can rent an Airbnb off this guy, looks like a fine location.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2020, 05:02:03 PM »

Somewhat.

The globalist powers successfully use anything that produces fear.

It keeps the stupid masses preocuppied without dealing of their crimes.

And afterwards there is a sigh of relief and gratitude to globalist murderers when everything "worked out fine".

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2020, 05:58:36 PM »
Yes, maybe Samson can rent an Airbnb off this guy, looks like a fine location.

This seems like a normal response to a virus.

Many times when ive encountered sick people suffering fever and lung congestion the wailing and screaming is unbearable.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2020, 06:01:03 PM »
This seems like a normal response to a virus.

Many times when ive encountered sick people suffering fever and lung congestion the wailing and screaming is unbearable.

Samson said the claims of Mass Quarantine were a hoax.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2020, 06:03:39 PM »

YES, and show you the families and pictures showing the person wasting away from the disease..

I am not buying into this PANDEMIC/EPIDEMIC crap

I saw the HOAX of EBOLA in West Africa and how US movie makers had Africans pretending to die from Hemorrhagic Fevers, Bleeding etc attributed to EBOLA... PROBLEM,..... the people were told they were performing in a movie scene about war or gun shots and were to PRETEND TO DIE.

They themselves were deceived and so were the americans/Europeans who were shown these video clips on their news stations from CNN to Deutsche Welle etc as evidence of EBOLA.

The same "DEAD" Africans were later seen ALIVE AND WELL exclaiming how they were paid by the americans for doing a movie scene.

Show me the fatalities or families that say their loved ones died from any of the diseases listed above... YOU WON'T FIND ANY!!!!... ALL A HOAX

Your government is asking ... ARE YOU SCARED YET AND READY TO GIVE UP THE REST OF YOUR RIGHTS???

How do you know it's from cancer? You have to trust the media news. Show me the bodies that have died from the flu?

There are tons of pictures and videos showing the effects of the corona virus. But I'm sure you think these are staged all over the world.

And why would all the governments in the world perpetrate this hoax? For what purpose? China and the U.S., along with the rest of the world are colluding to  orchestrate this hoax.

You're just another typical nut job that sees a conspiracy in everything. God, I can just imagine what you are like in real life.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2020, 06:05:54 PM »

GMAFB

How are you treated like dog in the US? What part of the world treats you better?