Author Topic: They are not criminals. All they did was cross the border, leave them alone!  (Read 5292 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Really?

http://news.yahoo.com/2-nabbed-texas-border-credit-card-fraud-case-215609992.html

McALLEN, Texas (AP) — Two Mexican citizens who were arrested at the border used account information stolen during the Target security breach to buy tens of thousands of dollars' worth of merchandise, according to a South Texas police chief.

But a spokesman for the U.S. Secret Service said Tuesday that an investigation is ongoing into the possibility of a link between the Target data breach and the arrests in Texas.

One day earlier, McAllen Police Chief Victor Rodriguez said Mary Carmen Garcia, 27, and Daniel Guardiola Dominguez, 28, both of Monterrey, Mexico, had used cards containing the account information of South Texas residents stolen from Target. Rodriguez said they were used to purchase numerous items at national retailers in the area including Best Buy, Wal-Mart and Toys R Us.

"They're obviously selling the data sets by region," Rodriguez said

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
They were carrying 96 fraudulent cards

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Mine the border...build a wall akin to Hadrian's with various sized garrisons of border patrol/NG and active duty military. Immediately flush the prison system of every illegal alien in custody. Those countries that don't except them back will loose the appropriate amount of foreign aid. Establish a contest among the folks in silicon valley that will develop the best AI driven security robots and drones. Put a ton of folks to work building all this.....and then in the first 6 months crucify every border jumper upside down  along the border. I goddam guarantee this shit will stop. You want guest workers...fine with me...develop a program, but they go back at night or according to the rules. You come over in any other way your hamburger.
L

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
Mine the border...build a wall akin to Hadrian's with various sized garrisons of border patrol/NG and active duty military. Immediately flush the prison system of every illegal alien in custody. Those countries that don't except them back will loose the appropriate amount of foreign aid. Establish a contest among the folks in silicon valley that will develop the best AI driven security robots and drones. Put a ton of folks to work building all this.....and then in the first 6 months crucify every border jumper upside down  along the border. I goddam guarantee this shit will stop. You want guest workers...fine with me...develop a program, but they go back at night or according to the rules. You come over in any other way your hamburger.

A tear ran down my cheek (in agreement) as I read this....no homo

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
+1

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Ok fine a little extreme. Why the hell is the California penal system overflowing with Illegals? Start with that shit....If anybody has been to El Paso..the Border Patrol organization down there is vast. I've never seen more non-military vehicles parked in one place at one time ever then in some of the yards there. If you make the penalties harsh...these people won't play games...but they have to be harsh. The border folks in these countries don't play games. I helped trained some Guatemalan dudes last spring and we're going to Peru to do the same in a couple of months. They don't screw around. There's generally not enough of them but when they get your ass...they enjoy shoot people. The Hondurans just past a law or something that will allow them to shoot down drug planes....yet we mickey mouse around with everybody.
L

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
....yet we mickey mouse around with everybody.

Because a lot of politicians in BOTH PARTIES and many activists have been successful in spreading the lie that the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence applies to illegals. They like to cite the "life, liberty and pursuit of happines" phrase.

I don't advocate killing them but at the same time if you are not a citizen YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS in this country.
You don't have a right to employment, to public resources, and to protection. Illegals have a right to NOTHING FROM THE GOVERNMENT.

But, that is not what is happening now. They are provided WITH EVERYTHING at the expense of taxpayers. Democrats did not want to cut off refundable child tax credits to illegals in order to prevent cuts to military pensions.

It is ridiculous.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Your post made little marco Rubio cry.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

Crime is crime regardless of who is committing it. Why are so pissed off to discover the two individuals arrested were Mexican citizens? And what do Mexican citizens have to do with illegal aliens. It doesn't mean they were in the country illegally. If they were in your country illegally, don't you think the article would have stated that? ...blasted that as a headline perhaps? A xenophobic knee-jerk rant like yours may feel good when you're ranting, but the reality will feel a whole lot different if & when it's done. Your little wall, and your AI robots will be the very instruments that finish off whatever rights you and your country men have left. The gov. doesn't give a crap about Mexican crime cartels operating within the USA. If they did, Fast & Furious would never have occurred. It's not Mexican criminality they want to suppress, it's the US citizen. So you keep ranting and rallying for the gov't to spend enslave you even further, by borrowing even more money from the FED and/or the Chinese to create these technological tools for totalitarian tyranny, ...and see how long it takes for these things to be turned on YOU. Or are you forgetting what the streets of Massachusetts looked like in search of one little boy. The Hegelian dialectic in full swing.
w

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Your post made little marco Rubio cry.

Rubio is a traitor.

He abandoned the first step to any immigration reform. Border enforcement. Not one illegal, NOT A SINGLE ONE, should be put on any path to citizenship until the NORTHERN AND SOUTHERN borders are secured.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Another traitor.

Once legal status is given there is nothing that can be done to prevent citizenship. This moron acts like legal status can be given, while at the same time fending off the eventual next step which is citizenship.

The third-ranking House Republican, Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy (Calif.), said he backs granting legal status, but not a new pathway to citizenship ::), to millions of immigrants in the U.S. illegally.

McCarthy stated his personal view on the contentious issue in an interview with KBAK/KBFX Eyewitness News in his hometown of Bakersfield, Calif. He signaled that the call for a provisional legal status would be included in the immigration reform principles House Republican leaders are soon to release.

"The principles aren't written yet, but in my personal belief, I think it'll go with legal status that will allow you to work and pay taxes," McCarthy said.

McCarthy made clear he did not favor carving out a new path to citizenship for the estimated 11 million people in the country illegally. But his position appears to comport with the views of other senior Republicans who have called for illegal immigrants to have access to the existing route to citizenship once they receive an initial legal status and fulfill other requirements.

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/house/196097-third-ranking-house-republican-backs-legal-status-for-people-in-country#ixzz2rE8kttiS
Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Crime is crime regardless of who is committing it. Why are so pissed off to discover the two individuals arrested were Mexican citizens? And what do Mexican citizens have to do with illegal aliens. It doesn't mean they were in the country illegally. If they were in your country illegally, don't you think the article would have stated that? ...blasted that as a headline perhaps? A xenophobic knee-jerk rant like yours may feel good when you're ranting, but the reality will feel a whole lot different if & when it's done. Your little wall, and your AI robots will be the very instruments that finish off whatever rights you and your country men have left. The gov. doesn't give a crap about Mexican crime cartels operating within the USA. If they did, Fast & Furious would never have occurred. It's not Mexican criminality they want to suppress, it's the US citizen. So you keep ranting and rallying for the gov't to spend enslave you even further, by borrowing even more money from the FED and/or the Chinese to create these technological tools for totalitarian tyranny, ...and see how long it takes for these things to be turned on YOU. Or are you forgetting what the streets of Massachusetts looked like in search of one little boy. The Hegelian dialectic in full swing.

The use of AI and robots is because the average dude doesn't want to be stationed out in the desert for days on end. Countries secure their borders...committing economic and cultural suicide should not be part of any governments agenda. You Canadians had an issue with Chinese immigrants...so you stopped anchor babies. I wish we'd do the same. 
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
The use of AI and robots is because the average dude doesn't want to be stationed out in the desert for days on end. Countries secure their borders...committing economic and cultural suicide should not be part of any governments agenda. You Canadians had an issue with Chinese immigrants...so you stopped anchor babies. I wish we'd do the same. 

yeah, but I'm sure they could spare a few troops worldwide and put them on the border.   I'm sure there's more than a few dudes in Iraq or Africa or whereover on the other side of the world that would LOVE to be stationed in the southwest.  boredom with US television and wifi all day, 2 hours from their house... OR guarding some other boring piece of sand in another hemisphere.  Thoughts?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Ok fine a little extreme. Why the hell is the California penal system overflowing with Illegals? Start with that shit....If anybody has been to El Paso..the Border Patrol organization down there is vast. I've never seen more non-military vehicles parked in one place at one time ever then in some of the yards there. If you make the penalties harsh...these people won't play games...but they have to be harsh. The border folks in these countries don't play games. I helped trained some Guatemalan dudes last spring and we're going to Peru to do the same in a couple of months. They don't screw around. There's generally not enough of them but when they get your ass...they enjoy shoot people. The Hondurans just past a law or something that will allow them to shoot down drug planes....yet we mickey mouse around with everybody.
one of my close friends was stationed right on the border on a major uS Army base in Texas.... cant remember the city... but he said it was an absolute shithole and the illegals ran drugs right through the city in plain view of the base, but they couldnt do shit about it. Said they even would fire potshots over the base as a way to show contempt foe the US laws and military.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Why not introducing Bull shark in Rio Grande, Australian Bull shark would be happy living there  ;D
(with never ending "food" supply)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
one of my close friends was stationed right on the border on a major uS Army base in Texas.... cant remember the city... but he said it was an absolute shithole and the illegals ran drugs right through the city in plain view of the base, but they couldnt do shit about it. Said they even would fire potshots over the base as a way to show contempt foe the US laws and military.

Fort Bliss bro...Ft Bliss..El Paso...asshole of the universe. If we had to, we could run all the ops from the motorpools on Post. We can shell Juarez without ever leaving. The place is a shithole. If you watch 'The Border" on FX it has scenes filmed there. The show isn't for the most part but the atmosphere stock footage is El Paso. There's a giant Mexican flag that you can see for miles...flying over Juarez. Downtown El Paso is no different then Mexico....the place sucks. I was deploying so my wife was there for 5 months then I made her move back home. 
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
yeah, but I'm sure they could spare a few troops worldwide and put them on the border.   I'm sure there's more than a few dudes in Iraq or Africa or whereover on the other side of the world that would LOVE to be stationed in the southwest.  boredom with US television and wifi all day, 2 hours from their house... OR guarding some other boring piece of sand in another hemisphere.  Thoughts?

Yeah if you're gonna militarize the border. You can't do that to the border patrol guys so they're gonna have to run shifts to cover the massive empty spots that aren't adjacent to towns. That's why I said a Hadrian's wall type thing. The wall itself was manned by rotational garrisons that were backed by more permanent garrisons closer to towns. The border patrol guys have a pretty sweet deal. You can be a guy working on the Canadian border..which is a career choice and then do a temp 18 month southern border rotation with full per diem etc. So basically double pay and you don't have to move your family close to the shithole that is Mexico. 
L

24KT

• Getbig V

We had no issue with Chinese immigrants, ...other than the Hong Kong millionaires driving up the property values.
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
http://www.canadaupdates.com/content/crackdown-canada-%E2%80%98passport-babies%E2%80%99-17734.html

According to CIC(Citizenship and Immigration Canada), the practice of moving to Canada to give birth to a child for the purposes of gaining Canadian citizenship will be dealt with strictly.

Canada to act tough on ‘birth tourism’--This step by CIC comes following several reports concerning unscrupulous immigration consultants advising pregnant Chinese women to get Canada citizenship for their children by giving birth in Canada.

Speaking about the issue, official spokesperson of CIC, Candice Malcolm said several crooked immigration consultants are encouraging pregnant Chinese women to gain benefits in Canada by simply delivering their babies there.

The advice is quite clear. It says pregnant women wanting to move to Canada must not have any baby items in their luggage, should wear dark clothes to appear slimmer while undergoing custom checks and come to Canada not later than the seventh month of their pregnancy.

Moreover, immigration consultants also ask pregnant women coming to Canada to keep themselves in hiding until they go into labor, reports state. Malcolm criticized such practice of abusing Canada immigration rules since it was unfair to put the burden on Canadian taxpayers.

Changes to Canada citizenship rules next year—Canadian government will be introducing reviews to Canada citizenship rules in the year 2013, the official spokesperson Malcolm informed.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
I'd read you'd done it....if not, there are still more bears then Canadians. You can keep the dinks..we'll take more hockey players.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Yeah if you're gonna militarize the border. You can't do that to the border patrol guys so they're gonna have to run shifts to cover the massive empty spots that aren't adjacent to towns. That's why I said a Hadrian's wall type thing. The wall itself was manned by rotational garrisons that were backed by more permanent garrisons closer to towns. The border patrol guys have a pretty sweet deal. You can be a guy working on the Canadian border..which is a career choice and then do a temp 18 month southern border rotation with full per diem etc. So basically double pay and you don't have to move your family close to the shithole that is Mexico. 

can't the border patrol work with the military? 

maybe just take those open miles of space - call that US territory and have the military guard it.

Then just have the border patrol focus on the cities and the normal civilian interaction so you don't have army guys frisking carloads of people, giving alex jones more material haha.

Call this wide open area off limits.  Detain + export anyone that shows up there.  Maybe even drop them off in south south mexico so it's a longer walk back.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
We can and do but dude.....there are huge area's that you'd have to build semi-permanant bases for. It would be expensive and a large scale op like this would require laws to be re-written. I did a JTF-6 in 95 while in the Marines. Spent 2 weeks parked in the middle of east buttfuck arizona doing nothing. They brought food out to us every 3 days. The border patrol is big enough if the border is secured right.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Imagine 10,000 people from iran moved to Mexico.

imagine 10,000 more from afghanistan moved to Mexico.

imagine 50,000 people from afghanistan moved to mexico.

Would palin and the other tree-huggers still support being able to let them just stroll on in?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
The insanity in this thread is strong.

Nothing wrong with those 'Bad Ass' motion sensors machine guns like on Golan hights or Korean borders.
Bad Ass detects heat or motions & adios amigos  ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
http://www.canadaupdates.com/content/crackdown-canada-%E2%80%98passport-babies%E2%80%99-17734.html

According to CIC(Citizenship and Immigration Canada), the practice of moving to Canada to give birth to a child for the purposes of gaining Canadian citizenship will be dealt with strictly.

Canada to act tough on ‘birth tourism’--This step by CIC comes following several reports concerning unscrupulous immigration consultants advising pregnant Chinese women to get Canada citizenship for their children by giving birth in Canada.

Speaking about the issue, official spokesperson of CIC, Candice Malcolm said several crooked immigration consultants are encouraging pregnant Chinese women to gain benefits in Canada by simply delivering their babies there.

The advice is quite clear. It says pregnant women wanting to move to Canada must not have any baby items in their luggage, should wear dark clothes to appear slimmer while undergoing custom checks and come to Canada not later than the seventh month of their pregnancy.

Moreover, immigration consultants also ask pregnant women coming to Canada to keep themselves in hiding until they go into labor, reports state. Malcolm criticized such practice of abusing Canada immigration rules since it was unfair to put the burden on Canadian taxpayers.

Changes to Canada citizenship rules next year—Canadian government will be introducing reviews to Canada citizenship rules in the year 2013, the official spokesperson Malcolm informed.

Whenever there are rules or guidelines in place, people will always find a way to meet those rules or get around them. Doesn't mean there is a widespread epidemic of "anchor babies". Just because an immigration consultant advises their clients of this, it is NOT the case. We've seen many families with Canadian born & raised citizens deported. We don't have "anchor babies" up here.
w