Author Topic: “You left us on the battlefield ...”  (Read 1347 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: “You left us on the battlefield ...”
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2021, 03:43:41 PM »
Who do you think gave them permission to open the Capitol gates on January 6, 2021 and why did they? Did they and/or the Capitol police have other options and what were they?
I hope you realize politicians are not your friend. You think they care about you? Why should they? Why should you care about them?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2021, 03:49:00 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2021, 04:10:30 PM »
I hope you realize politicians are not your friend. You think they care about you? Why should they? Why should you care about them?

Not sure what your response has to do with how I replied to Coach's post about the Capitol police being let into the Capitol.

Actually, some politicians are my friends....literally. Do you think politicians have no social life outside of politics? Perhaps you think they are only friends with other politicians, like some sort of club. Most politicians I know personally are people just like anyone else.

I've worked with politicians at both the state and federal level for over 35 years as a political activist for a couple of large labor Unions and as Board Chair for a non-profit organization representing retired public employees. Almost 100% of them will and do accept campaign contributions from these  organizations. Our contributions sometimes buy us time with them to discuss our issues. When politicians mount a campaign for office some seek our endorsements and help with "on the ground" campaigning.

So to answer your questions, yes I do know for a fact that some politicians care about me. And yes again, I care about some politicians for a variety of reasons some business related and sometime for personal reasons. The world is not black or white. You should give it a try. Not everything is them verses us as some seem to think.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2021, 04:37:51 PM »

This dudes 100% correct, and libturdz are total brain dead cowards to boot.