Author Topic: “You left us on the battlefield ...”  (Read 1372 times)

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
“You left us on the battlefield ...”
« on: May 19, 2021, 11:26:48 AM »
bloody and alone.” The Proud Boy who said this is right. Trump abandoned his people on 1/6/21. He’s no good. He could’ve sparked a revolution. Instead he paved the way for what we have now.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: “You left us on the battlefield ...”
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2021, 11:30:42 AM »
East shit you pimple phaced pussy!

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2021, 11:35:01 AM »
You disagree?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2021, 11:39:23 AM »
 ;D
F

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2021, 11:57:34 AM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2021, 12:07:56 PM »
LOL, look at that whale  :D
   hey he's just in his bulking phase , wait till he goes into the cutting stage.
F

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2021, 12:16:13 PM »
bloody and alone.” The Proud Boy who said this is right. Trump abandoned his people on 1/6/21. He’s no good. He could’ve sparked a revolution. Instead he paved the way for what we have now.

You enjoy cocks in your bum.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2021, 12:17:04 PM »

The footage of the security guards allowing the protesters inside was great. Whatever ever happened to the security guards?

It reminded me of the prison guards that were supposed to be watching Epstein.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2021, 12:32:59 PM »
The footage of the security guards allowing the protesters inside was great. Whatever ever happened to the security guards?

It reminded me of the prison guards that were supposed to be watching Epstein.

would you sacrifice your own personal well being for people who don't give two shits for the common man, until they are called on it. that goes for all politicians on either side of the fence.
F

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2021, 12:51:37 PM »
Lawyer for the shaman describing the Trumpturds present at the riot :

---
“A lot of these defendants… they’re all fucking short-bus people,” Albert Watkins told Talking Points Memo. “These are people with brain damage, they’re fucking retarded... But they’re our brothers, our sisters, our neighbors, our coworkers—they’re part of our country. These aren’t bad people, they don’t have prior criminal history. Fuck, they were subjected to four-plus years of goddamn propaganda the likes of which the world has not seen since fucking Hitler.”
---

Several posters here fall in that group.   :D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2021, 01:18:21 PM »
Lawyer for the shaman describing the Trumpturds present at the riot :

---
“A lot of these defendants… they’re all fucking short-bus people,” Albert Watkins told Talking Points Memo. “These are people with brain damage, they’re fucking retarded... But they’re our brothers, our sisters, our neighbors, our coworkers—they’re part of our country. These aren’t bad people, they don’t have prior criminal history. Fuck, they were subjected to four-plus years of goddamn propaganda the likes of which the world has not seen since fucking Hitler.”
---

Several posters here fall in that group.   :D
                 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D                                  SEVERAL.              ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2021, 01:38:50 PM »

Obvious plant. 

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2021, 02:33:42 PM »
I think it’s fair to say that at least half, if not more, of the police and military personnel in DC on 1/6 were Trump supporters. If Trump had vocalized support for a real rush on the Capitol would they have stood down and allowed it to happen? Would they have joined the protesters? Or would they have turned on their own when their president was telling them now was the moment to strike? I think Trump probably considered this at one point this but he ultimately lost his nerve. It would’ve been a serious situation the outcome of which is uncertain but Trump didn’t have the stomach for it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2021, 02:45:01 PM »
East shit you pimple phaced pussy!

What's 'East Shit'?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2021, 02:50:13 PM »

Sure...lol

Trump owns all the real estate in all libtards heads...😂

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2021, 03:02:15 PM »
Sure...lol

Has Trump ever once called for an investigation into the death of Ashli Bobbitt? This woman was an unarmed Air Force veteran who was surrounded and shot by still unidentified federal agents. She was an ardent Trump supporter. Has he ever so much as mentioned her?

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2021, 03:04:20 PM »
Sure...lol

This is too much for you to handle. You’d rather just live and work in a state that essentially embodies everything you supposedly are against . I think you unconsciously like being cucked.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2021, 03:22:47 PM »
This is too much for you to handle. You’d rather just live and work in a state that essentially embodies everything you supposedly are against . I think you unconsciously like being cucked.

Two posts in a row by a Never Trumper underscores what I said. I’ll be more than happy to address when I’m done with what I’m doing. But in the meantime, make sure you ask yourself who was it that gave the Capitol police the okay to open the gates and 2. Why hasn’t the name of Babitts murderer been released? That’s a question for Pelosi since she’s in charge of House security

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2021, 03:23:48 PM »
I think it’s fair to say that at least half, if not more, of the police and military personnel in DC on 1/6 were Trump supporters. If Trump had vocalized support for a real rush on the Capitol would they have stood down and allowed it to happen? Would they have joined the protesters? Or would they have turned on their own when their president was telling them now was the moment to strike? I think Trump probably considered this at one point this but he ultimately lost his nerve. It would’ve been a serious situation the outcome of which is uncertain but Trump didn’t have the stomach for it.
Trump telling the supporters to storm and take out the corrupt politicians would have been beyond moronic. The smart thing Trump should have done was remove all generals from the military that were not aligned with him from day one. That is how he would have taken out the Deep State - with the military. But only with the right leadership in place. It's not rocket science.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2021, 03:25:16 PM »
Has Trump ever once called for an investigation into the death of Ashli Bobbitt? This woman was an unarmed Air Force veteran who was surrounded and shot by still unidentified federal agents. She was an ardent Trump supporter. Has he ever so much as mentioned her?
Has he even mentioned her name? Major fail by Trump right there!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2021, 03:28:31 PM »

President Trump never called for a violent, armed attack on the Capital, that is a liberal and MSM lie.

Democrats use violence and temper tantrums to try to get their way, not Republicans.

You suck shit flavored cocks.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2021, 03:31:42 PM »
Trump telling the supporters to storm and take out the corrupt politicians would have been beyond moronic. The smart thing Trump should have done was remove all generals from the military that were not aligned with him from day one. That is how he would have taken out the Deep State - with the military. But only with the right leadership in place. It's not rocket science.

So you agree he did not take out the Deep State.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2021, 03:33:24 PM »
Two posts in a row by a Never Trumper underscores what I said. I’ll be more than happy to address when I’m done with what I’m doing. But in the meantime, make sure you ask yourself who was it that gave the Capitol police the okay to open the gates and 2. Why hasn’t the name of Babitts murderer been released? That’s a question for Pelosi since she’s in charge of House security

Who do you think gave them permission to open the Capitol gates on January 6, 2021 and why did they? Did they and/or the Capitol police have other options and what were they?

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2021, 03:34:11 PM »

You will never get to where you claim to want to go through the ballot box. That train has left the station. That’s why whether Pelosi, or whomever is running the House, will never jeopardize the palace guard.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2021, 03:41:52 PM »
So you agree he did not take out the Deep State.
Yes it is obvious he did not take out the Deep State. I am wondering if Trump was controlled resistance? They give the public a show but behind the scenes they are all friends.