Author Topic: Serious Training Thread  (Read 177173 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Serious Training Thread
« Reply #1075 on: January 18, 2023, 06:20:21 AM »
Right because what I am doing isn’t working lol where is my Fupa you said I had?? God forbid I eat a chili dog just getting more obese over here. I have done 0 cardio I have stuffed my face and I just lift an hour a day.  I mean how the fuck can you do multiple hours of cardio a day count calories and not be 0% body fat??  A couple heavy curls some chili dogs and I am jacked and shredded

I don't ego and vanity lift.  I lift to be overall and well rounded in strength, fitness, stamina, endurance, etc.

I'm in insane shape right now, no injuries, no aches or pains, no shitting or puking myself.   

I have goals for 2023 - none of them include ego or vanity pursuits.   

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1076 on: January 18, 2023, 06:39:51 AM »
Chicken & rice

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1077 on: January 18, 2023, 07:12:16 AM »
I don't ego and vanity lift.  I lift to be overall and well rounded in strength, fitness, stamina, endurance, etc.

I'm in insane shape right now, no injuries, no aches or pains, no shitting or puking myself.   

I have goals for 2023 - none of them include ego or vanity pursuits.   

You have to eat chicken and rice with water and do 3 hours of cardio a day to keep from getting fat lol that’s sucks bro

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1078 on: January 18, 2023, 07:16:38 AM »
You have to eat chicken and rice with water and do 3 hours of cardio a day to keep from getting fat lol that’s sucks bro

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1079 on: January 18, 2023, 07:20:57 AM »

That looks great and is more calories than you calorie counters eat in a week and I am still bigger and leaner that is kind of my point. 

I am having some venison stew now probably the healthiest thing you can eat very lean but it’s good text get some fat and carbs in the diet as well

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1080 on: January 18, 2023, 07:43:42 AM »
That looks great and is more calories than you calorie counters eat in a week and I am still bigger and leaner that is kind of my point. 

I am having some venison stew now probably the healthiest thing you can eat very lean but it’s good text get some fat and carbs in the diet as well

We make a similar one in the Instantpot every week. Good leftovers for days.
Very basic. Beef tips, small round potatoes, carrots, broth, etc.

Muscle-Food of peace...

Had venison a few times, dont like it much as-is, but when I had it marinated, it removed the gamey-taste.
It is good/lean meat though.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1081 on: January 18, 2023, 08:02:46 AM »

You have the mentality of a child.  Honestly - I'm utterly embarrassed for you how much of a retard you are.  How many times do some of us have to explain this to you - your training is for a 15 yo boy and you add drugs to it.   Thats it.  Everyone has tries educating your drug fueled broken down self.   

I can do what you do on your best day on my worst day without breaking a sweat or blinking an eye.   You would would be in the ER after 10 minutes training with me.   You are addicted to drugs and vanity pursuits, it is what is. 

135lbs standing military press for 8?  Thats baby shit.   I sent the video to wes and grape of me banging out 225 bench NOW for 15 - no problem plenty reps in reserve.  You are stuck lying about barely doing 225 for 13 squat and gasping for air.

You are out of shape, not healthy, and a train wreck.   

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1082 on: January 18, 2023, 08:45:04 AM »

The venison can be a good meal, but this is disgusting.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1083 on: January 18, 2023, 08:52:10 AM »
You have the mentality of a child.  Honestly - I'm utterly embarrassed for you how much of a retard you are.  How many times do some of us have to explain this to you - your training is for a 15 yo boy and you add drugs to it.   Thats it.  Everyone has tries educating your drug fueled broken down self.   

I can do what you do on your best day on my worst day without breaking a sweat or blinking an eye.   You would would be in the ER after 10 minutes training with me.   You are addicted to drugs and vanity pursuits, it is what is. 

135lbs standing military press for 8?  Thats baby shit.   I sent the video to wes and grape of me banging out 225 bench NOW for 15 - no problem plenty reps in reserve.  You are stuck lying about barely doing 225 for 13 squat and gasping for air.

225 x 15 is some serious strength. Your arms are stronger than BHanks legs...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1084 on: January 18, 2023, 08:57:26 AM »

Check pm

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1085 on: January 18, 2023, 08:59:56 AM »

I was doing 225 for 25 reps back in the day as a warm up so what

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1086 on: January 18, 2023, 09:01:48 AM »

I just want to add, since I`m avoiding our resident fuckwit Brian, (a suggestion more should make in my opinion)....Soul Crushers benches went like a hot knife through butter.....great form....and he had plenty of reserve power......could have gotten more easily if he chose to do so.

A far better demonstration of strength than standing against a wall and doing a sloppy 3/4 rep curl with a lightning fast negative portion of the rep,while standing like a tripod.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1087 on: January 18, 2023, 09:03:14 AM »
15 13 Reps Of Peace  lol  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1088 on: January 18, 2023, 09:38:18 AM »
I've intentionally not posted the vid of 225 x 15 on bench because I fear for Bhanks mental health after witnessing that knowing I don't do drugs, am far more jacked and in shape than him, weigh 192 lbs, AND can also do all the other stuff I do. 

Krank saw the video too and can verify.

Curl on bros!!! 

I just want to add, since I`m avoiding our resident fuckwit Brian, (a suggestion more should make in my opinion)....Soul Crushers benches went like a hot knife through butter.....great form....and he had plenty of reserve power......could have gotten more easily if he chose to do so.

A far better demonstration of strength than standing against a wall and doing a sloppy 3/4 rep curl with a lightning fast negative portion of the rep,while standing like a tripod.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1089 on: January 18, 2023, 09:44:53 AM »
I've intentionally not posted the vid of 225 x 15 on bench because I fear for Bhanks mental health after witnessing that knowing I don't do drugs, am far more jacked and in shape than him, weigh 192 lbs, AND can also do all the other stuff I do. 

Curl on bros!!! 

:D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1090 on: January 18, 2023, 10:29:59 AM »

Curl on bros!!! 

You are not more jacked lol stop your nonsense I have 30lb of lean tissue in you.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1091 on: January 18, 2023, 10:49:47 AM »

its what you can do now that counts, your rules, look into it...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1092 on: January 18, 2023, 10:51:09 AM »
You are not more jacked lol stop your nonsense I have 30lb of lean tissue in you.

And yet so damn weak and broken.   Its all water and bloat and roids.  Go off drugs for a year and come back.  Deal? 

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1093 on: January 18, 2023, 10:59:37 AM »

His arms are stronger than your legs, that much I do know...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1094 on: January 18, 2023, 11:53:30 AM »
The venison can be a good meal, but this is disgusting.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #1095 on: January 18, 2023, 02:50:01 PM »

Curl on bros!!! 

That’s awesome, it’s good motivation for me when I see those kinds of numbers.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1096 on: January 18, 2023, 03:11:14 PM »

No homo?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1097 on: January 19, 2023, 12:51:34 AM »
Brian loves the popular (with the modern day twinks) terms  "lean tissue", etc.
BB's have 100 lbs of fluid and shit in them and say "lean tissue".
Nope, youre on drugs ands youre retaining TONS of water and glycogen while stretching facia and muscle.
Stop the gear, you piss out 20 lbs and deflate like an old balloon.
Lets at least be honest here.
Brian, your pics lately, your face looks like Meadows did. Red complexion, bloated.
Get off the A-Bombs, D-Bol, Tren etc... Not a good look.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1098 on: January 19, 2023, 02:31:07 AM »

Back in the day does not count.

All that matters is this very moment.
X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V