Author Topic: Nick Walker - Recent Photos.  (Read 7174 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Nick Walker - Recent Photos.
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2022, 05:22:45 PM »
I literally just ate the other half of the pizza from last night but regardless I was 231lbs at the gym scale night had chic fila for breakfast the  2 Chinese lunches and half a pizza going out for wings now. You are kind of right I am probably tapped out and can’t get much bigger overall but I can still make gains also do you only fight battles you know you will win. Only way to find out is to try but to be honest I feel a lot bigger like I have more. My condition is not that bad I am not fat at 230lbs.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2022, 05:22:47 PM »
His father Matty did a little bodybuilding in his younger days.

He sure did. See RAM’s profile pic for proof! Because of this, Louie wouldn’t stop reading the muscle books.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2022, 05:31:34 PM »
If you see his '21 contest pics his FDB is incredible but I can't fathom how bhanks can say he would rather be in Walker's physique. Walker would rather not be in his physique. Cedric Mc was about the last open physique I found aspirational. Maybe Rhoden?

I'm feeling this - so you'd probably like Bryan's physique? (no h0mo and calves not withstanding...)
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2022, 05:33:16 PM »
You have a much better chance of ending up like Nick than Frank. Nick will be the next bodybuilding death. Everyone can see it coming from a mile away.

Christ - I just realised how accurate this statement is... :-\
T

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2022, 05:36:49 PM »
:P

I thought this said, "Pimping Nick".  Well, at any rate, the schomes are probably pumping Nick.

Well as the great Nick would say if he could only talk with his mouth full,  "The road to nowhere is paved with excuses but the road to the O is paved with kidneys, left nuts, needles and used condoms".

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2022, 05:48:37 PM »
I literally just ate the other half of the pizza from last night but regardless I was 231lbs at the gym scale night had chic fila for breakfast the  2 Chinese lunches and half a pizza going out for wings now. You are kind of right I am probably tapped out and can’t get much bigger overall but I can still make gains also do you only fight battles you know you will win. Only way to find out is to try but to be honest I feel a lot bigger like I have more. My condition is not that bad I am not fat at 230lbs.

Why are you comparing yourself to the top 1% of genetic freaks on the planet? No matter what you take, even when you were younger, you don’t have the genetics. Period. 99.5% don’t

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2022, 05:55:37 PM »
YOU FEEL BIG CUZ LOOK AT THE LIST OF SHIT YOU JUST ATE......BLOATED IS THE WORD YOU`RE LOOKING FOR.

Right now I`m battling a comeback after missing 5 entire years of training,I have Covid, I train as hard as I can and as hard as my COPD allows me to.....COPD with Covid is a double bitch especially in this heat....and I had lung Cancer.....anymore questions about me choosing my battles.

I know some were self induced but you never hear me complain about them....it`s just that you asked so I told you.

Like you`re the only one with any fucking adversity.....a 44 years old kid crying about nothing.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2022, 05:59:19 PM »
Nick seems like a really good guy. Strange how bad his skin is yet he even bothers to groom his eyebrows. With skin that bad, why bother with the rest. He literally takes the time to go get his eyebrows waxed. Just f cking trim them up on your own. Trying way too hard to be a "pretty boy" yet has the complexion of Satans as shole...

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2022, 06:02:55 PM »
You guys just don’t get it. Its not about looking good or aesthetic and having a super small waist or being pretty to the fucking schmoes and judges. Fuck all that  it doesn’t matter what your fucking hair your face or your skin looks like. I ain’t chasing Beauty I am exposing  the Monster the Beast the knuckle Dragging Oger inside of me. Walker gets it

Monster?!

Beast?!

You can’t squat/lift for shit and have the wheels of a lawnmower.

You aren’t a large fella, either.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2022, 06:05:13 PM »
^^^^^^^ THIS

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2022, 06:05:36 PM »
Nick’s blue shirt reads “Sacrifice Without Regret”.

A LOT of regret is forthcoming.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2022, 06:21:27 PM »
Wouldn't mind having that mass.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2022, 06:23:03 PM »
slide down the back of brontosaurus
clock out
go home and eat a sabertooth tiger steak

bicep vein of peace

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2022, 09:51:08 PM »
You look like Palumbo here.  Someone should shop Palumbo's face in here!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2022, 10:06:55 PM »

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: August 17, 2022, 10:35:22 PM »
You look like Palumbo here.  Someone should shop Palumbo's face in here!

Current day Palumbo.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #91 on: August 17, 2022, 10:57:25 PM »
▫️

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #92 on: August 18, 2022, 12:21:51 AM »

Bro, you look horrible—facially, bald, lopsided physique.

You are really destroying yourself.
X

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #93 on: August 18, 2022, 12:23:15 AM »
Why are you comparing yourself to the top 1% of genetic freaks on the planet? No matter what you take, even when you were younger, you don’t have the genetics. Period. 99.5% don’t

I wouldn’t say 99.5 percent don’t, it’s just that many choose to play “real” sports instead of injecting copious amounts of drugs into a 5’5 frame of a physique

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2022, 12:24:24 AM »
Bro, you look horrible—facially, bald, lopsided physique.

You are really destroying yourself.

We encourage this behavior on here

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #95 on: August 18, 2022, 12:25:51 AM »
We encourage this behavior on here

Lmao.  ;D ;D
X

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 18, 2022, 01:51:22 AM »
He has horrible skin and the silhouette of a obese person.

Stakkers

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: August 18, 2022, 02:11:15 AM »
If anyone has seen him in real life. He looks fat. He is ao short that it isnt appealing at all. Id rather be 6'2 and shredded

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 18, 2022, 03:04:09 AM »
His father Matty did a little bodybuilding in his younger days.
he had an old weightlifting set in the cellar

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 18, 2022, 03:07:07 AM »
"I am no longer me. I am the thing that ate me"..........exclaimed all the junk food in Kitty Hawk.   ;D

I am no longer me. I am the thing that ate me..........DUH !!   :-\ :-[ :P

WHAT IS THAT STUPID SHIT SUPPOSED TO EVEN MEAN ???