Author Topic: PROOF YOU CAN GROW IN A CALORIE DEFECIT!!!!  (Read 28806 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: PROOF YOU CAN GROW IN A CALORIE DEFECIT!!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2007, 08:43:36 PM »
no I am not

and my waist is tiny, my hip bones are large tho  :)

and I wasn't taking about the size of his waist but more about the little deformed bump near his obliques but if he says it isn't photoshoped I believe him
I can assure you they are NOT photshopped.

He owns just about everyone with his structure.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2007, 08:43:54 PM »
When a picture is too large for the page it gets shrunk and it looks a little jagged.  That's why his obliques look strange in the picture.  Right click on it and click view image and you'll see.

Good shape and balance.  Small obliques make your waist look really small.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2007, 08:45:01 PM »
Looking like a champ as always my friend.  The majority of these people are too stupid to recognize truth and evidence.  As always, keep up the great work.
A champion of what ? The one that is too stupid is you my faggoty friend...  Butthole is very lean ..But...That's it.... He was already lean  ... So...what's the difference ? Where's the progress...If he would have gained 7 to 8 pds..While staying lean ....That would have been progress...!

Didn't you say..That you were going to beef up.. while staying under a certain percentage of bodyfat?

Just because ..People don't believe the smelly shit that you spew out of that asshole you call a mouth ..Doesn't mean they are stupid..

You've been caught in so many lies and contradictions...I wouldn't believe you if you had the proof in your hands while in front of me..

You're a fucking fag..That's all I see when I look at your posts and pics..As well as BASTurd,Butthole ans Squab..You're all a bunch of cocksuckers..

Stavios

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2007, 08:45:38 PM »
I can assure you they are NOT photshopped.

He owns just about everyone with his structure.

absolutly, his structure is awesome

he remembers me of a competitor here in montreal who doesn't even look like he trains when clothed but onstage well.... lets just say he won an OVERALL as a bantamweight  :o

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2007, 08:46:29 PM »
A champion of what ? The one that is too stupid is you my faggoty friend...  Butthole is very lean ..But...That's it.... He was already lean  ... So...what's the difference ? Where's the progress...If he would have gained 7 to 8 pds..While staying lean ....That would have been progress...!

Didn't you say..That you were going to beef up.. while staying under a certain percentage of bodyfat?

Just because ..People don't believe the smelly shit that you spew out of that asshole you call a mouth ..Doesn't mean they are stupid..

You've been caught in so many lies and contradictions...I wouldn't believe you if you had the proof in your hands while in front of me..

You're a fucking fag..That's all I see when I look at your posts and pics..As well as BASTurd,Butthole ans Squab..You're all a bunch of cocksuckers..

hahahahaha calm down tiger, it aint that serious.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2007, 08:46:39 PM »
you weigh 150#s and you are trying to "lean" out :-\

get your skrawny ass some weight gainer 4000

EVERYONE is ripped at 150#s
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2007, 08:47:27 PM »
Nobody would even know you picked up a weight if you are clothed.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2007, 08:48:04 PM »
hahahahaha calm down tiger, it aint that serious.
Whatever Squab.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2007, 08:48:11 PM »

The funny thing is, we all OWN you.  You are still  the embarrassment that your mother always thought you were.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2007, 08:50:18 PM »
Here is another intresting picture. I tried a carb up to see if it exists. One picture is carbed up and the other is not. I followed layne nortons precise intructions. You guys tell me which picture is carbed up. Yet another bodybuilding myth proven false.
there is nothing to carb up
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2007, 08:51:04 PM »
Nobody would even know you picked up a weight if you are clothed.

One would have to suffer from a great mental imbalance and insecurity if they constantly felt that they had to "look like they lifted weights" at all times, including being clothed.

Go get your dumbass a tattoo, mohawk and a motorcycle or a pickup. That way, you can convince yourself that you are a "man".  ZachG aka Mister Magoo can give you tips on this.  Hope this helps.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2007, 08:51:16 PM »
The funny thing is, we all OWN you.  You are still  the embarrassment that your mother always thought you were.
DUDe ! You can never own me ...I own you every comment I make about you and you fagcapades ..

All fags should be taken outback and shot..!

You're disgusting...Sucking cock..Getting fucked in the ass...You filthy piece of shit ..

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2007, 08:51:51 PM »
It's clear he can gain muscle while staying lean, and he has.

800 calories is extreme. you'd probably be good at 1500 to diet, since you're doing cardio that's low enough.

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2007, 08:52:02 PM »
I was trying to get to 3% bf at 145 pounds but only got down to 149 and failed miserably. Why would i want to gain fat? Fat is completly useless and hinders gains.

You're too obsessed with losing weight. 3% bodyfat is for people on steroids/clen/diuretics... not naturals.. you'll just get anorexic
Hrmmm

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2007, 08:53:45 PM »
I told you idiots that there is NO SUCH THING AS A CARBUP and The Great LEafy Bug has proven it.

If you think logically and scientifically, you will realize this.  Until you do that, prepare to remain stupid and ignorant.  Carb-up, what a waste.

Same thing goes for "re-feeding" days and carb-cycling.  2 Ignorant and loseristic approaches.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2007, 08:53:55 PM »
absolutly, his structure is awesome

he remembers me of a competitor here in montreal who doesn't even look like he trains when clothed but onstage well.... lets just say he won an OVERALL as a bantamweight  :o

well leafy better dye his hair orange

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2007, 08:54:33 PM »
note that none of the guys criticizing him have posted pictures ever.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2007, 08:55:11 PM »
You're too obsessed with losing weight. 3% bodyfat is for people on steroids/clen/diuretics... not naturals.. you'll just get anorexic
The top Naturals exhibit 3-4 percent.

Get a clue, because you sure do not have one as evidenced by all your responses in this very thread.

climber

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2007, 08:56:24 PM »
The top Naturals exhibit 3-4 percent.

Get a clue, because you sure do not have one as evidenced by all your responses in this very thread.

shut up you dipshit. the top naturals aren't natural.
Hrmmm

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2007, 08:56:30 PM »
One would have to suffer from a great mental imbalance and insecurity if they constantly felt that they had to "look like they lifted weights" at all times, including being clothed.

Go get your dumbass a tattoo, mohawk and a motorcycle or a pickup. That way, you can convince yourself that you are a "man".  ZachG aka Mister Magoo can give you tips on this.  Hope this helps.

Maybe I should remind you, this is a bodybuilding site.

Maybe you should relocate to a fitness forum hahahahahahah

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2007, 08:57:02 PM »
great pics

what is your height?

I agree that muscle goes on as an adaptation to stress, it is possible to lose fat and gain muscle simultaneously on very low calories.  If the body is pressured properly it will use what little nutrition it has to build muscle.

Still though you are not going to gain much muscle any way you slice it without drugs.

Stavios

« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2007, 08:57:07 PM »

I did

please also take note that my criticisms are purely objective

he looks good but he did not gain an once of muscle between the 2 shots

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2007, 08:57:35 PM »
here

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2007, 08:58:02 PM »
I told you idiots that there is NO SUCH THING AS A CARBUP and The Great LEafy Bug has proven it.

If you think logically and scientifically, you will realize this.  Until you do that, prepare to remain stupid and ignorant.  Carb-up, what a waste.

Same thing goes for "re-feeding" days and carb-cycling.  2 Ignorant and loseristic approaches.
Hey FAG.. Jump on stage..Put the "google methods " to work... See if what you've googled ..is better than the old methods..

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2007, 08:58:05 PM »
I did

please also take note that my criticisms are purely objective

he looks good but he did not gain an once of muscle between the 2 shots

I meant negative criticism.  Your posts show that you have a good understanding of natural bodybuilding.