Author Topic: RIPTROPIN VS. ND BLUES VS NOVOTROPIN  (Read 32424 times)

Stavios

Re: RIPTROPIN VS. ND BLUES VS NOVOTROPIN
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2011, 06:20:22 AM »
I'm not fucking around. I follow the gh15 bible, I don't lie.

And there should be age verification for this board. Kids shouldn't be fucking around with AAS and ghona.

I would agree but actually, the teen nationals are all sauced up so if they want to do it they should read bible

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2011, 07:48:33 AM »
you fellas are funny lol

the man who provides!,, lol that sound creepy lol

peppy haha lol

man,, the gh15 language is taking over lol i really didnt mean it to be this way lol,, but!

back to the subject...yes the nd blues and anything out of nordic ripp you to the bone....to the one who asked,, it changes physiqe...and not 6 months anything,, a bodyhbuilder at 12% will need 2-3 months to be ripped 5 iu a day

again you need aas with it ,,remember you want the muscle to develop not only get leaner but also get beefier,,

this tread is funny lol

gh15 approved

I KNOW THAT FOO!

IM JUST PREPARING FOR MY FIRST AAS FILLED CYCLE. TO DATE ALL IVE RAN IS TESTOSTERONA, SUPERDROL, HAVOC, PROVIRON, AND AS OF SATURDAY NIGHT...MASTERONA.

ILL START HORMONA OF THE GROWTH IN THE FALL...ILL BE 6-7% BY THEN AND USE ABOUT 4IU WITH 500MG TESTOSTERONA AND 20MG SUPERDROL...HUMAN GRADE TESTOSTERONE...ROTEX MEDICA. BUT IN THE SPRING? WHEN IM BACK ON CAMPUS AND NEEDING TO STAB EVERY LADY THAT WALKS BY AND LOOK LIKE THE TOP MAN IN COLLEGE:

TESTOSTERONA(400-600MG OF WATSON TEST CYP, LEGIT OMNAS, AND NORDIC TEST PROP...WILL CHANGE ESTERS THROUGHOUT CAUSE I HAVE THIS IN STOCK)
SUPERMAN EQUIPONA(600MG FOR 8 WEEKS, 900MG FOR 8 WEEKS)*
SUPERMAN TREN/MASTERON(50MG 6 DAYS A WEEK WITH 100MG TEST PROP FOR THE LAST 6 WEEKS)*
GROWTH HORMONA(5IU-6IU FOR ABOUT 8 WEEKS EACH).
SUPERMAN ANAVAR(30-40MG FOR THE FIRST 4-5 WEEKS)*

* FIRST TIME OF SUCH USAGE

ANYONE TRY OUT NORDIC'S VAR. IS IT GOOD 2 GO AT NORMAL 20-40MG DOSES, OR DO I NEED TO GO IN THE 80-100 ZONE. IF IT'S G2G AT 20-40, THAT PRICE IS INSANE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2011, 07:52:32 AM »
I would agree but actually, the teen nationals are all sauced up so if they want to do it they should read bible

I started at 20 so I can't judge anyone, but I feel like from the way some people talk that emotionally and mentally they're better off finding something else to do with their time.

Still, I'm an AAS junkie going on 13 years. I've had a bunch of off time but I also had 9 years where I was never off longer than 3 months.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2011, 07:54:11 AM »
I'm not fucking around. I follow the gh15 bible, I don't lie.

And there should be age verification for this board. Kids shouldn't be fucking around with AAS and ghona.

WHAT SEPERATES A 20 YEAR OLD AND A 25 YEAR OLD WITH THIS STUFF...OUR GOAL IS THE SAME...

PLEASE DONT SAY YOR ONE OF THE 21 YEAR OLD STICKLERS. WHAT HAPPENS MAGICALLY ON JANUARY 12TH WHEN I TURN 21 THAT DIDNT WHEN I WAS 20 ON JANUARY 12TH OF THIS YEAR? IM GONNA USE TEST/MAST/GH PRIMARILY...AND SOMETIMES LIKE A CYCLE A YEAR AT MOST...WILL USE EQ/TREN. BLOODWORK REGULARLY. MY GOAL...

TO BE BIG...ALL THE WAY BIG DUDE!
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2011, 08:17:00 AM »
WHAT SEPERATES A 20 YEAR OLD AND A 25 YEAR OLD WITH THIS STUFF...OUR GOAL IS THE SAME...

PLEASE DONT SAY YOR ONE OF THE 21 YEAR OLD STICKLERS. WHAT HAPPENS MAGICALLY ON JANUARY 12TH WHEN I TURN 21 THAT DIDNT WHEN I WAS 20 ON JANUARY 12TH OF THIS YEAR? IM GONNA USE TEST/MAST/GH PRIMARILY...AND SOMETIMES LIKE A CYCLE A YEAR AT MOST...WILL USE EQ/TREN. BLOODWORK REGULARLY. MY GOAL...

TO BE BIG...ALL THE WAY BIG DUDE!

You're right, I shouldn't have said that. I just know what I know having been "in the game" for over a decade, and I know there's not a lot of great reasons to be spending tons of cash and potentially risking health to get huge.

But then, I'm right there with you, and have been for a long time. I'm no different.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2011, 08:40:46 AM »
You're right, I shouldn't have said that. I just know what I know having been "in the game" for over a decade, and I know there's not a lot of great reasons to be spending tons of cash and potentially risking health to get huge.

But then, I'm right there with you, and have been for a long time. I'm no different.

WORD. NOTHING HERE IS HEALTHY...BUT THERE ARE HEALTHIER OPTIONS THAN NOT. IM ALSO WORKING WITH AN ENDO.

ID RATER BE ADDICTING TO PINNING TEST + HG, EATING GOOD FOOD, EXERCISING THAN SHOOTING HEROIN AND DRINKING MY ASS OFF EVERY WEKEEND. ITS HEALTHIER...STILL NOT HEALTHY THO, AND I LOOK BETTER....IM MORE CONFIDENT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Stavios

« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2011, 09:04:35 AM »
What's important to remember here guys, is that we are all juicing for jesus

May God bless our glutes

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2011, 10:51:38 AM »
When is the right age to start gh then? I'm 26 ???

Stavios

« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2011, 11:19:14 AM »

when your username will be BigJ instead of LittleJ

;D

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2011, 11:27:28 AM »
Hmm the difference between a 20 year old and a 25 year old. If a 25 year old has enough info to follow whats posted on here they can potentially become another Kuclo and turn pro at 25.

The issue is that most people don't have the discipline to stick to something for 5 years straight. There you go...at 25 a guy doesn't have time to play around because if bodybuilding doesn't work out they most likely move on and do something else with their lives.

You need to become one of the top 15 in the world to make any serious money. The TOP 15 IN THE WORLD...this is not a joke by any means and the quicker one realizes that the more serious they start to become about bodybuilding. It stops becoming about at what age should I do this and becomes what do I need to do to get to this point.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2011, 11:28:00 AM »

I DONT THINK THERES A SPECIFIC AGE. ITS JUST HOW MUCH AAS UR USING IT WITH AND HOW MUCH QUALITY EACH IU HAS. THATS THE THING. NOT SO MUCH BEING 20, 22, 24. I THINK OLDER(LIKE 30 +) WILL SEE BETTER WITH LESS AAS, ETC. BUT REALLY ITS THE COMBO OF WITH AAS(AND EVEN SLIN) AND QUALITY OF IT...
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2011, 11:29:28 AM »
Hmm the difference between a 20 year old and a 25 year old. If a 25 year old has enough info to follow whats posted on here they can potentially become another Kuclo and turn pro at 25.

The issue is that most people don't have the discipline to stick to something for 5 years straight. There you go...at 25 a guy doesn't have time to play around because if bodybuilding doesn't work out they most likely move on and do something else with their lives.

You need to become one of the top 15 in the world to make any serious money. The TOP 15 IN THE WORLD...this is not a joke by any means and the quicker one realizes that the more serious they start to become about bodybuilding. It stops becoming about at what age should I do this and becomes what do I need to do to get to this point.

WONT EVER STEP ON STAGE BUT I MADE MORE PROGRESS IN THE PAST 8 MONTS THAN THE FIRST 4 YEARS OF TRAINING FOLLOWING SOME OF GH15'S PRINCIPLES...AND I TURNED 20 ABOUT 7 MONTHS AGO.

I KNOW ITS CONSISTENCY REALLY...CONSISTENCY. IF YOU ADD UP THE NJECTIONS WEEKLY WITH HIGH QUALITY GEAR, TRAINING 4-5 TIMES A WEEK, EATING PLENTY, ETC. IT REALLY GOES A LONG, LONG WAY.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2011, 01:33:42 PM »
^^ lol u dont need gh buddy.. ur fucking 20 years old? if u cant be 5 percent and huge on test prop and tren than forget it... u dont even compete and ur literally writing out cycles that would make dudes that are eligible to do a national show jealous.... all for banging chicks on campus? youve got to be kidding me....   if i were u i wouldnt run anything but very basic cycles for atleast 3 years... test, mast and an oral maybe... not trying to be a dick but this is just rediculous, ur stash of gear resembles what some ifbb pros have on hand.... try to do as much as u can with as little as possible ,youd be surprised at what some of us are on and how we look, but on the other hand ud also be surprised at how much some others are on and how they look...

btw: banging hot college sluts takes 17 inch arms, abs, alcohol, rec drugs and a party....  lol we lifted in college to be able to fuck other dudes up, fucking most whores has nothing to do with muscles because to them 180 and 200 are the exact same,, if u were natural u would still bang the same whores

but as rearden said lol i cant judge u im only 3 years older i just think ur getting a little ahead of yourself homie, just be happy u have the knowledge, the hormones arent going anywhere... take it slow buddy u have a lot of time ahead of u

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2011, 01:46:41 PM »
^^ lol u dont need gh buddy.. ur fucking 20 years old? if u cant be 5 percent and huge on test prop and tren than forget it... u dont even compete and ur literally writing out cycles that would make dudes that are eligible to do a national show jealous.... all for banging chicks on campus? youve got to be kidding me....   if i were u i wouldnt run anything but very basic cycles for atleast 3 years... test, mast and an oral maybe... not trying to be a dick but this is just rediculous, ur stash of gear resembles what some ifbb pros have on hand.... try to do as much as u can with as little as possible ,youd be surprised at what some of us are on and how we look, but on the other hand ud also be surprised at how much some others are on and how they look...

btw: banging hot college sluts takes 17 inch arms, abs, alcohol, rec drugs and a party....  lol we lifted in college to be able to fuck other dudes up, fucking most whores has nothing to do with muscles because to them 180 and 200 are the exact same,, if u were natural u would still bang the same whores

but as rearden said lol i cant judge u im only 3 years older i just think ur getting a little ahead of yourself homie, just be happy u have the knowledge, the hormones arent going anywhere... take it slow buddy u have a lot of time ahead of u

LOL. YA IF U WANNA STAY AROUND 190 AND LEAN LIKE I AM NOW U KEEP DOING 375 TEST + 200-300MG MASTERON. IF U WANT TO GET REAL BIG, LIKE 220ISH UR GONNA HAVE TO DO MORE.

MY STASH OF GEAR IS BARELY A GRAM (600 MG EQ, 400 TEST TO 500 TEST, 300 TREN, 300 MAST) A WEEK FOR MY NEXT YEAR CYCLE.

LOOK AROUND BRO...OPEN UR EYES. PEOPLE RUN MORE TEST THAN I DO AAS ENTIRELY.

EVERYBODY WHOSE POSTED IN THIS THREAD, OR EVEN THIS STEROID BOARD RUNS MORE THAN THAT FOR A CYCLE, PERHAPS EVEN MORE WHILE CRUISING.

U REALLY THINK PRO'S RUN A GRAM OF AAS A WEEK? LOL! WAKE UP BRO.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2011, 01:50:44 PM »
how tall are you? how are you 190 on a gram a week of three different compounds

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2011, 01:52:50 PM »
how tall are you? how are you 190 on a gram a week of three different compounds

LOL WHAT.

IM ON 375MG TESTOSTERONE ENTHANATE(HUMAN GRADE) AND 200MG MASTERON A WEEK(JUST STARTED THIS SATURDAY NIGHT). I'M 5'10, ABOUT 193LBS ON THE AM ON AN EMPTY STOMACH RIGHT NOW.

A GRAM A WEEK OF 3 DIFFERENT COMPOUNDS? READING COMPREHENSION? I DONT EVEN USE 3 DIFFERENT COMPOUNDS, AND NONE OF WHICH ARE A GRAM OF WEEK, AND NONE ADD UP TO A GRAM.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2011, 01:56:57 PM »
dude believe me im not hating lol im just trying to give u some advice as u may not know real competitors or drug veterans in person lol and just follow everything here... gh15 is god of hormones and stav and everyone help a bunch but its not the real world still homie.  btw do 500 a week test e and 300-400 weekly mast u should be 200 same bf maybe lower ... and keep us updated on your progress because we are getting the same gear and almost similar in height so i will look to u for advice lol!

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2011, 01:59:45 PM »
dude believe me im not hating lol im just trying to give u some advice as u may not know real competitors or drug veterans in person lol and just follow everything here... gh15 is god of hormones and stav and everyone help a bunch but its not the real world still homie.  btw do 500 a week test e and 300-400 weekly mast u should be 200 same bf maybe lower

I KNOW UR NOT HATING, I JUST DONT THINK UR READING PROPERLY. RIGHT NOW IM NOT EVEN RUNNING 700MG OF AAS A WEEK AND AM 193LBS AND ALREADY REALLY LEAN. UR RECOMMENDATION IS 800-900...MORE THAN IM DOING.

THAT CYCLE I POSTED UP IS FOR NEXT YEAR.

3/4THS OF THE CYCLE IS A GRAM OF AAS(600EQ/400TEST) AND A FEW IU OF GH. LAST QUARTER IS ABOUT 1.1-1.2 GRAMS OF 600 PROP/300 MAST/300 TREN WITH A FEW IU OF GH.

HOW IS THIS TOO HIGH? IT'S ~200MG MORE OF AAS THAN YOU RECOMMEND.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2011, 03:16:51 PM »
when your username will be BigJ instead of LittleJ

;D

Haha ok stavios

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2011, 03:41:43 PM »
Too nosleep: im at 700mgs total aas weekly at 208 6 percent at exactly 511 and three quarters. And thats test p and mast. Now
Imagine the eq tren test and mast. No gh. Easily 220 same bf.  Gh is wen trying to hit 230+ imo. Or really really trying to lean out maybe 90 days 4 ius

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2011, 04:01:50 PM »
Too nosleep: im at 700mgs total aas weekly at 208 6 percent at exactly 511 and three quarters. And thats test p and mast. Now
Imagine the eq tren test and mast. No gh. Easily 220 same bf.  Gh is wen trying to hit 230+ imo. Or really really trying to lean out maybe 90 days 4 ius

WHATS UR DOSE OF TEST P AND MAST? CAUSE IM RUNNING 575MG TOTAL AND ARE U USING HG TEST?

AS FOR WHEN GH IS USED? LOL WHY TO 230? USE IT TO GROW LEAN AND FROM WITHIN. IM TAKING THAT WILL GRANTS ADVICE...NOT CHASING THE SCALE, CHASING A LOOK.

BUT I CANNOT IMAGINE WHAT I'D LOOK LIKE ON A GRAM OF GEAR INCLUDING EQ AT TIMES OR TREN AT TIMES...THEN GH ON TOP. THAT'S SOME GOOD POTENTIAL RIGHT THERE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2011, 04:25:16 PM »
  test 400mgs
  mast 300mgs right now....
 no its nordic test prop.... yes i plan on running testex cyp and eq tren and prob some dbol in the future... no idea when ill do gh prob in 2 years.... unless trying to get down to 4 percent which is absolutely pointless to me as i dont compete anyway..... its better to build the aas base just as u did naturally before jumping into the gh... atleast thats my philosophy... i just think as us being around the same age our maturity levels are vastly different... but hey u prob will look better at the end of the day, i prefer the scenic route so to speak.. like i said though, expect me to be asking you for advice because we are similar in height and we will be using the same compounds from the same sources.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2011, 04:39:57 PM »
  test 400mgs
  mast 300mgs right now....
 no its nordic test prop.... yes i plan on running testex cyp and eq tren and prob some dbol in the future... no idea when ill do gh prob in 2 years.... unless trying to get down to 4 percent which is absolutely pointless to me as i dont compete anyway..... its better to build the aas base just as u did naturally before jumping into the gh... atleast thats my philosophy... i just think as us being around the same age our maturity levels are vastly different... but hey u prob will look better at the end of the day, i prefer the scenic route so to speak.. like i said though, expect me to be asking you for advice because we are similar in height and we will be using the same compounds from the same sources.

WORD UP. NO HARD FEELINGS....UR PATH IS PROBABLY REAL SMART TOO...IM STARTING GH CAUSE IM CURIOUS...WELL NOT TILL LATE SEPT. IM PLACING MY ORDER NEXT WEEK.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nobel252

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2011, 04:53:49 PM »
Can someone pm me. I would like to try out nordic but can't find him on any boards. Thanks

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2011, 05:44:30 PM »
WORD UP. NO HARD FEELINGS....UR PATH IS PROBABLY REAL SMART TOO...IM STARTING GH CAUSE IM CURIOUS...WELL NOT TILL LATE SEPT. IM PLACING MY ORDER NEXT WEEK.

Cool what are you going with, Blue tops? how many kits you gonna run and what dosage.