Author Topic: RIPTROPIN VS. ND BLUES VS NOVOTROPIN  (Read 32455 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
RIPTROPIN VS. ND BLUES VS NOVOTROPIN
« on: July 29, 2011, 01:21:49 PM »
CAN GET ALL THREE FOR THE SAME PRICE PRETTY MUCH. WHICH ONE IS BEST?

WILL USE AT 4-6 IU THROUGHOUT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

kevinf

• Getbig III
Re: RIPTROPIN VS. ND BLUES VS NOVOTROPIN
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 01:30:32 AM »
im pretty sure that novotropin guy recently turned scammer (according to a thread on OLM) ? not really sure about it tho, maybe someone can chime in

I'd go ND blues, they are the safest bet.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 07:02:06 AM »
OH WORD? ID GET IT STRAIGHT FROM NORDIC SO ID FEEL ITS G2G.

IM CONTEMPLATING COUGHING UP THE EXTRA DOUGH AND JUST GOING RED TOPS. IT MEANS ME TAKING 2-3 MORE SHIFTS RANDOMLY TILL END OF SEPTEMBER FOR IT. THINK I CAN DO IT. IDK YET THOUGH.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 07:05:41 AM »
Blues are always safe bet. All depends on source. I've been on greens for awhile and tried some reds.  Wasn't crazy bout reds.  Going back to greens or mite go with some blues I have on hand.   All in all it comes down to source. 

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2011, 07:07:16 AM »
Blues are always safe bet. All depends on source. I've been on greens for awhile and tried some reds.  Wasn't crazy bout reds.  Going back to greens or mite go with some blues I have on hand.   All in all it comes down to source.  

SOURCE IS OUR VERY OWN NORDIC FOR THE ND BLUES OR THE NOVO, OR EVEN THE THANKTROPIN BUT THAT'S 40 CENTS MORE PER IU. EXTRA LIKE 350 FOR THE SAME DOSAGE.

RIP'S...ITS A MAN WHO PROVIDES.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2011, 07:17:11 AM »
SOURCE IS OUR VERY OWN NORDIC FOR THE ND BLUES OR THE NOVO, OR EVEN THE THANKTROPIN BUT THAT'S 40 CENTS MORE PER IU. EXTRA LIKE 350 FOR THE SAME DOSAGE.

RIP'S...ITS A MAN WHO PROVIDES.

NORDIC FTW! always go nordic..the "guy who provides" rips has had ALOT of quality issues on his GH. some people have praised his rips and others have had nothing but bad things to say about them.
as far as wheter to go Blue or Reds..alot of reliable people have said that reds are slightly better.
I myself have ran the nd blues and i liked them alot. GH15 says they are about 8iu per vial, which seems right on th emoney..so you might have to run 1 or 2 ius more to reach your target iu/day.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 11:09:31 AM »
NORDIC FTW! always go nordic..the "guy who provides" rips has had ALOT of quality issues on his GH. some people have praised his rips and others have had nothing but bad things to say about them.
as far as wheter to go Blue or Reds..alot of reliable people have said that reds are slightly better.
I myself have ran the nd blues and i liked them alot. GH15 says they are about 8iu per vial, which seems right on th emoney..so you might have to run 1 or 2 ius more to reach your target iu/day.

YA THE BIBLE SAYS 1IU=.8IU AND IN THAT CASE RED TOPS= BLUE TOPS IN PRICE. AS FOR THE GUY WHO PROVIDES RIPS...REALLY? ALL I CAN FIND IS GOOD FEEDBACK.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2011, 01:36:13 PM »
YA THE BIBLE SAYS 1IU=.8IU AND IN THAT CASE RED TOPS= BLUE TOPS IN PRICE. AS FOR THE GUY WHO PROVIDES RIPS...REALLY? ALL I CAN FIND IS GOOD FEEDBACK.

i get a feeling your gettin this "good feedback" on  his own site lol
try lookin across some other good boards...i wouldnt trust rips

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2011, 04:38:35 PM »
lmao at the guy selling novo's turning scammer...

there's only 1 guy selling the novo's and that's CASH1.. you guys DO REALISE who that is right lol...

team superman + CASH1 went private now for security reasons so any thread u see on OLM about scamming is bullshit

riptropin usually is sold by Homer.. never heard of anything bad from him.. unless something new is going on

again you can never go wrong with nordic's blue's ;)

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2011, 06:17:34 PM »

there's only 1 guy selling the novo's and that's CASH1.. you guys DO REALISE who that is right lol...

team superman + CASH1 went private now for security reasons so any thread u see on OLM about scamming is bullshit

riptropin usually is sold by Homer.. never heard of anything bad from him.. unless something new is going on

ya, your right novo=ndblue and cash1=you know who  ;D
which was why i found that whole scammer thread on OLM about novo and cash1 suspicious..since cash1 = you know who  :D and you know who is golden in every aspect. It was probably a bullshit thread because the guy who said the negative stuff was the ONLY person to do so in over 60+ pages of feedback in that thread...  ;D
And g101, we arent talkin about homer...we are talking about someone else's rips ;)

in any case, go nordic..cant ever go wrong with Nordic.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2011, 09:45:11 PM »
using rips for about 3months already working like a charm, everything written by gh15 that gh does, rips does it.
only thing i can't compare is the water retention to another brands, but it;s fine as long as you don't jump to high to fast,
some guys running 20iu's of rips a day and water retention is normal tho...

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2011, 11:02:31 PM »
i get a feeling your gettin this "good feedback" on  his own site lol
try lookin across some other good boards...i wouldnt trust rips

THERES THAT SITE WITH PROFESSIONALS BUT A LOT IS MANIPULATED THERE. IVE BEEN TALKING TO SOMEONE WHOSE TRIED 7 DIFFERENT GHS. HIS 2ND FAVORITE IS RIPS(IN REGARDING MY PRICE RANGE). HIS FAVORITE WAS SAIZEN OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT BUT ITS FREAKISHLY EXPENSIVE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2011, 11:28:15 PM »
using rips for about 3months already working like a charm, everything written by gh15 that gh does, rips does it.
only thing i can't compare is the water retention to another brands, but it;s fine as long as you don't jump to high to fast,
some guys running 20iu's of rips a day and water retention is normal tho...

OH WORD?

IM NOT PLAYING ROUND WITH THIS 2IU OR 3IU BULLSHIT FOR THE FIRST 2-3 MONTHS. THATS LIKE 200-300 DOLLARS TO TEST THE WATER. IM GOING BALLS DEEP....STARTING AT 4IU. WILL HAVE ENOUGH TO RUN ABOUT 5IU/DAY FOR ABOUT 5 MONTHS. BUT WILL START AT 4, WORK MY WAY UP.

U USING THE MAN WHO PROVIDES OR THAT HOMER SIMPSON FELLA?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2011, 11:29:26 PM »

NOT ENTIRELY. THERE'S A SITE U CAN GO THAT HAS THE SUPERMAN LINE, GH LINE, ETC. SO ITS NOT REALLY "PRIVATE" LIKE EMAIL ONLY OR RETURNING CUSTOMERS. THE PEPPY SITE HAS IT ALL...EVEN OXIDE.

BTW, ANYONE TRY OUT HIS VAR. IS IT UNDERDOSED TO WHERE YO HAVE TO RUN 80-100MG TO GET A REAL 20-40MG EFFECT OR CAN YOU RUN JUST 20-40MG...IF SO, HIS PRICES CANNOT BE BEATEN WITH THAT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2011, 02:15:03 AM »
OH WORD?

IM NOT PLAYING ROUND WITH THIS 2IU OR 3IU BULLSHIT FOR THE FIRST 2-3 MONTHS. THATS LIKE 200-300 DOLLARS TO TEST THE WATER. IM GOING BALLS DEEP....STARTING AT 4IU. WILL HAVE ENOUGH TO RUN ABOUT 5IU/DAY FOR ABOUT 5 MONTHS. BUT WILL START AT 4, WORK MY WAY UP.

IMO 5iu is far far far from balls deep. during my first GH run i started it at 5iu a day and it took 2-3 weeks for side effects to start kicking in. during my last little GH glast, i just started it at 20iu EOD to see how good the GH was ....and by the end of the first week my arms were numb and tinglying like hell and i was sleeping like a baby having vivid dreams every damn night (prior to ever running GH, i could hardly even remember when i had a dream period)

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2011, 05:04:00 AM »
OH WORD?

The man who provides, good fella
i started as low as 2iu's and worked my way up to 8iu.
sides came in the picture when i jumped to 10 too soon.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2011, 08:28:04 AM »
IMO 5iu is far far far from balls deep. during my first GH run i started it at 5iu a day and it took 2-3 weeks for side effects to start kicking in. during my last little GH glast, i just started it at 20iu EOD to see how good the GH was ....and by the end of the first week my arms were numb and tinglying like hell and i was sleeping like a baby having vivid dreams every damn night (prior to ever running GH, i could hardly even remember when i had a dream period)

WELL SIR U WENT BALLS DEEP. TELL THAT TO SOME OTHER FELLAS THEYLL BE LIKE START AT 2IU AND WORK YOUR WAY UP TO "ASSESS".

LOL.

WHY GO 20IU EoD THOGH, WHY NOT GO 10IU ED? AND THESE WITH THE ND'S?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2011, 08:32:39 AM »
The man who provides, good fella
i started as low as 2iu's and worked my way up to 8iu.
sides came in the picture when i jumped to 10 too soon.

AWESOME TO HEAR. THINK IM GOING TO END OUT GOING FOR THESE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2011, 11:38:46 AM »
WELL SIR U WENT BALLS DEEP. TELL THAT TO SOME OTHER FELLAS THEYLL BE LIKE START AT 2IU AND WORK YOUR WAY UP TO "ASSESS".

LOL.

WHY GO 20IU EoD THOGH, WHY NOT GO 10IU ED? AND THESE WITH THE ND'S?

2iu, 4iu..these low doses are a waste of time from my experience, they dont do much to build muscle..more of fatloss dosages if you ask me.
i read about how EOD shots were better for muscle growths.  i like to experiment on myself, i believe this is the best way to grow and get results instead of following cookie cutter cycles and routines from online.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2011, 01:15:40 PM »
2iu, 4iu..these low doses are a waste of time from my experience, they dont do much to build muscle..more of fatloss dosages if you ask me.
i read about how EOD shots were better for muscle growths.  i like to experiment on myself, i believe this is the best way to grow and get results instead of following cookie cutter cycles and routines from online.

2IU...I AGREE. SAME GOES FOR 3. ITS JUST AN EXPENSIVE FAT BURNER IN SUCH CASES. BUT 4IU? IF QUALITY?

THATS WHERE GOD SAID IS THE STARTING POINT OF WHERE YOU CAN EAT AND STAY LEAN. I THINK 4 IS VERY SUFFICIENT FOR THE PROCESS OF EATING MORE YET STAYING LEAN. WELL, I HOPE SO. IF THAT DOESNT WORK OUT, I CAN ALWAYS UP THE DOSE.  :D

IM RUNNING IT WITH 500MG TESTOVIRON SCHERING IN THE FALL TO TRY TO GAIN MASS BUT NOT GET SOFT. PERHAPS 250MG MASTERON TOO, TO KEEP WATER WEIGHT OFF AND LOOK LEAN N BIG NOT WATERY.

LOOKING TO BE BIG...

ALL THE WAY BIG.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2011, 01:57:41 PM »
NOT ENTIRELY. THERE'S A SITE U CAN GO THAT HAS THE SUPERMAN LINE, GH LINE, ETC. SO ITS NOT REALLY "PRIVATE" LIKE EMAIL ONLY OR RETURNING CUSTOMERS. THE PEPPY SITE HAS IT ALL...EVEN OXIDE.

BTW, ANYONE TRY OUT HIS VAR. IS IT UNDERDOSED TO WHERE YO HAVE TO RUN 80-100MG TO GET A REAL 20-40MG EFFECT OR CAN YOU RUN JUST 20-40MG...IF SO, HIS PRICES CANNOT BE BEATEN WITH THAT.

Does anyone know if that Peppy guy and the peppy site is legit??? Does he have a solid rep and products???

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2011, 02:22:18 PM »
2IU...I AGREE. SAME GOES FOR 3. ITS JUST AN EXPENSIVE FAT BURNER IN SUCH CASES. BUT 4IU? IF QUALITY?

THATS WHERE GOD SAID IS THE STARTING POINT OF WHERE YOU CAN EAT AND STAY LEAN. I THINK 4 IS VERY SUFFICIENT FOR THE PROCESS OF EATING MORE YET STAYING LEAN. WELL, I HOPE SO. IF THAT DOESNT WORK OUT, I CAN ALWAYS UP THE DOSE.  :D

IM RUNNING IT WITH 500MG TESTOVIRON SCHERING IN THE FALL TO TRY TO GAIN MASS BUT NOT GET SOFT. PERHAPS 250MG MASTERON TOO, TO KEEP WATER WEIGHT OFF AND LOOK LEAN N BIG NOT WATERY.

LOOKING TO BE BIG...

ALL THE WAY BIG.

if you looking to be big, then you going to have to go bigger than 500mg/week
is this your first cycle?

Stavios

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2011, 03:19:55 PM »

in january I shot 180iu in 5 days

beat that ;D

it was meant to shock the body, my face was so bloated I looked like a bit chinaman

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2011, 03:24:06 PM »
in january I shot 180iu in 5 days

beat that ;D

it was meant to shock the body, my face was so bloated I looked like a bit chinaman

Hahahahaha dude you are the fuxking best. Now tell me how do these huge mofos shooting 30iu/day handle the sides???

Stavios

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2011, 03:32:58 PM »
Hahahahaha dude you are the fuxking best. Now tell me how do these huge mofos shooting 30iu/day handle the sides???

I did it because I read something on a british board about a "guru" on there who did it this way

monday: 20 iu
tuesay: 30iu
wed: 40 iu
thurd: 40 iu
friday: 50iu

and the rest of the month he would take ghrp-6 and shits like that.

honnestly I have to say, thinking back about it, that week I gained about 15 lbs

but: I couldn't train chest with dumbell or barbell. I couldn't even close my hand, and this last for about a month

I had trouble holding a fork, I couldn't finger my gf without some major pain haha

but seriously it made my physique take a different look especially in the traps and delts, but might have been only water retention or something

it looked good tho ;D