Author Topic: KAMI EMAIL SENT TO HIM AND RESPONSE I GOT  (Read 15478 times)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
Re: KAMI EMAIL SENT TO HIM AND RESPONSE I GOT
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2012, 10:25:56 AM »
HAHAHA yes , tren will break you out no matter what......  i have occasional pimple on my chest as well and they are BIG and i neverrrr breakout with any other steroid..... but thats what it is i guess.. im doing eod though, i dont like ED pinning it doesnt do much for stable blood levels and im not getting ready for anything so no need YET.   and yes get used to not sleeping bro i didnt sleep for a whole week however i  slept like a baby last night cuz i smoked a blunt with this whore before i went to bed.

lol yeah it's so fucking bad. even when i used to run tren oral pellet back when i was a CHILD i would break out horribly

my first cycle of ace at only 50 mg every other day i looked so fucking chiseled in the face, but it was covered in big zits. not poppable little white heads... huge, deep red zits. it was gross.

this is one reason i am NOT looking forward to jumping back on high dose tren last night. i have absolutely no acne right now and i am on 1.5 grams of gear currently, except it is sust and deca and anadrol. i just don't get acne from those compounds.

tren on the other hand makes me look like a 14 year old who hasn't showered in two weeks..

i am just praying that since i just turned 25 that MAYBE i won't get hit too hard by the acne this time around.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2012, 11:17:23 AM »
if you have no acne currently then wash your face with a salicylic wash, it will clear dead skin from your pores to prevent pimples from forming (acne is just when your pores get plugged up and bacteria gets inside and festers, eating your skin - which is what causes the scarring).

if you already have acne then benzoyl peroxide seems to work the best. don't use salicylic acid if you already have acne, since it seems to inflame it and make the acne worse.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2012, 11:27:02 AM »
50MGS AND MY ENTIRE CHEST IS PRETTY MUCH BROKEN OUT. I DONT WANT TO SEE WHAT 75 OR 100 WILL DO.

ILL KEEP IT AT 300MG AND AFTER 6 WEEKS, 375MG, THEN AFTER ANOTHER 6 WEEKS 450MG. BUT MY COCK IS ROCK HARD! I HAD TO JACK OFF 3 TIMES BEFORE GOING TO BED BUT I DIDNT HAVE VERY GOOD SLEEP.

One of the many benefits of running good gh is that my acne always clears up.  the only thing that gives me uncurable acne now is dbol.

bigsport

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2012, 11:30:39 AM »
lol yeah it's so fucking bad. even when i used to run tren oral pellet back when i was a CHILD i would break out horribly

my first cycle of ace at only 50 mg every other day i looked so fucking chiseled in the face, but it was covered in big zits. not poppable little white heads... huge, deep red zits. it was gross.

this is one reason i am NOT looking forward to jumping back on high dose tren last night. i have absolutely no acne right now and i am on 1.5 grams of gear currently, except it is sust and deca and anadrol. i just don't get acne from those compounds.

tren on the other hand makes me look like a 14 year old who hasn't showered in two weeks..

i am just praying that since i just turned 25 that MAYBE i won't get hit too hard by the acne this time around.

when i was 19 juice gave me those huge cysic pimples, the ones that fucking hurt. dbol would literally cover every square inch of my back with zits, 1000's of them. now i could take 5g of test and not get 1 zit. age helps bigtime! for me anyway.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2012, 11:32:12 AM »
are you guys one of those people who get worse sides from d-bol than anadrol?

for me the only side i care about is hairloss but, they all seem to cause it for me, even anavar.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2012, 11:39:31 AM »
hE SEEMS Like a stand up guy, he wants to keep customers for future purchases and if he really delivers me legit kits of whatever this time, i will buy from him again because that shows his character, wether or not he was scammed or he scammed us, he definitely learned his lesson and he mentioned it himself that he wants to be a supplier in the long run, hes not here to take money and leave, he actually wants to do this... he one day wants gh15 to praise him i could imagine... his team realized how powerful gh15 and getbig is....  BTW nosleep i did 100mgs of strangers ace last night... haha beat that

this is a sad sad post, kami needs to be written off and forgotten about, he sould be sending wu refunds not sending mor ebunk that he paid almost nothing on and is probably still making money off the scammed victims even if he sends them 10 vials for the price of 5

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2012, 11:43:48 AM »
this is a sad sad post, kami needs to be written off and forgotten about, he sould be sending wu refunds not sending mor ebunk that he paid almost nothing on and is probably still making money off the scammed victims even if he sends them 10 vials for the price of 5

i agree, because the vials he's resending the people have nothing inside them. probably costs 90 cents total for the empty vials, baby powder and kig wrappers and he initially sold them for $130 a kit.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2012, 11:54:36 AM »
who has even received anything recently from him that he refunded?  wtf would be the point of resending the same shit?  im thinking he selective scammed and got caught and to certain people who seem important enough in his eyes and who have showed it through email he will send legit stuff too.. its obvious he has real gh, ask bboy

he will send real GH this time around if he is smart. he knows that it would be the death of his company if he sends max b, no sleep, me, and a couple others bunk again. it would  be done. however, if he sends real stuff, i believe that he could recover.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2012, 11:57:36 AM »
he will send real GH this time around if he is smart. he knows that it would be the death of his company if he sends max b, no sleep, me, and a couple others bunk again. it would  be done. however, if he sends real stuff, i believe that he could recover.

same here and he sounds really sincere in his emails... saying how this is a nightmare for him, etc.. to be honest i wouldve bounced already if i was him.... he didnt, he wants to be in the game for a while he claims... this is what he wants to do.  who cares if he makes profit to whoever said that.  Do you have a job? do you make a fucking profit? thats the point of business.. i couldnt carleless if his profit margin is huge, as long as i get legit product we are all happy. thats business 101.  i got ripped off once and now truly dont believed it was his fault , and even if it was it doesnt bother me because we work together here and caught this and he knows it, he knows the amount of pull we have so he really really wants to fix it. 

bigsport

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2012, 12:01:36 PM »
well he better do it quick bc china is about to shut down for 2 fucking weeks. starting today! osiris has been waiting since 12/23 for his replacements. he just went public yesterday on PM w/ his issue. i know this for a fact bc he told me back then what had happened when he saw my igf test. he was trying to give kami the benefit of the doubt but so far all he got was a empty wallet.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2012, 12:02:05 PM »
if he sends you real stuff it's because you have pull, it does not lift the label of scammer.

if he sends you the real deal, you're gonna say what, kami is gtg again? Then when a newbie who doesn't know what's what order from him on your advice and gets fucked because he's not an elf, and he doesn't even know it, he thinks the side effects of sugar and ghrp or whatever is in there = hgh, and he comes on stage in his local show and gets last place because of fucked condition, are you gonna take responsibility for that?

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2012, 12:02:25 PM »
are you guys one of those people who get worse sides from d-bol than anadrol?

for me the only side i care about is hairloss but, they all seem to cause it for me, even anavar.
I get worse sides from dbol than any other drug.  I ran 150mgs of turkish anapolon for 8 weeks once while gettting ready for a PL meet and had less problems with that than from 50mgs a day of pink thais.  I don't know what it is about dbol, but it fucks me up.  great drug for strength, though.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2012, 12:04:12 PM »
well he better do it quick bc china is about to shut down for 2 fucking weeks. starting today! osiris has been waiting since 12/23 for his replacements. he just went public yesterday on PM w/ his issue. i know this for a fact bc he told me back then what had happened when he saw my igf test. he was trying to give kami the benefit of the doubt but so far all he got was a empty wallet.
That guy Osiris is a piece of shit.  He thinks nipertropin was the best gh ever.  Only a shill for a company or a complete moron who never used gh would say that.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2012, 12:07:46 PM »
That guy Osiris is a piece of shit.  He thinks nipertropin was the best gh ever.  Only a shill for a company or a complete moron who never used gh would say that.

THIS IS WHY IF HE GOT BUNK GH....HE REALLY GOT BUNK GH.

SECONDLY, HE'S GOING TO GET GREAT GH IF HE DOES GET GH AGAIN FROM KAMI. SO HIS OPINION WONT MATTER.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2012, 12:09:53 PM »
uuuh, if osiris is a shill for ip, and ip compete for market share with guys who sell kigs... there is incentive for osiris to lie about kigs

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2012, 12:12:41 PM »
uuuh, if osiris is a shill for ip, and ip compete for market share with guys who sell kigs... there is incentive for osiris to lie about kigs

IP FUCKED WITH THESE KIGS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

bigsport

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2012, 12:12:58 PM »

bro regardless of his opinion on certain products or your opinion of him personally... the fact of the matter is his persona carries weight on PM. if he tells people dont buy from kami, PM will listen to him. if kami wanted to remain a sponsor in good standing on PM he would have made it right w/ osiris by now.

and at no point did kami ever stop taking orders to find out what was wrong. he operated as normal, collecting cash, and shipping product he was well aware had issues.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2012, 12:14:41 PM »
bro regardless of his opinion on certain products or your opinion of him personally... the fact of the matter is his persona carries weight on PM. if he tells people dont buy from kami, PM will listen to him. if kami wanted to remain a sponsor in good standing on PM he would have made it right w/ osiris by now.

and at no point did kami ever stop taking orders to find out what was wrong. he operated as normal, collecting cash, and shipping product he was well aware had issues.
You are def. right about that.  I just don't understand why people even listen to that guy.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2012, 12:15:14 PM »
IM ONLY GONNA TRUST THESE NEW KAMI BATCH IF SLINPIMP, BIGSPORT, OKAMI, SCHMOE KILLER, SMOOFCAT VOUCH FOR IT. WE NEED THE VETS TO TEST THIS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2012, 12:17:47 PM »
HAHAHA yes , tren will break you out no matter what......  i have occasional pimple on my chest as well and they are BIG and i neverrrr breakout with any other steroid..... but thats what it is i guess.. im doing eod though, i dont like ED pinning it doesnt do much for stable blood levels and im not getting ready for anything so no need YET.   and yes get used to not sleeping bro i didnt sleep for a whole week however i  slept like a baby last night cuz i smoked a blunt with this whore before i went to bed.

I AM GOING TO LIVE UP TO MY NAME!
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2012, 12:20:03 PM »

kami is done for.

there's no way he can recover from this, but good news for him, like every other scammer in the past he can just change his name and then show up on the boards again and continue selling bunk gear until people realize months later they got scammed. but then he's long gone with 100k in pure cash.

how many times did the source Raws'N'More scam people on PM? i think he went through 4 different names and scammed people each time, also i'm pretty sure him and medrx were related or the same guy. doesn't matter though, boards take sources as long as they pay their fees.

bigsport

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2012, 12:20:20 PM »

but you and i both know he isnt lying, bc everyone has fake kigs from kami, not just him. he didnt even talk about it openly till yesterday.

as for IP, yeah i agree, i wouldnt use it if it was free. i like my body parts attached to myself. not looking to have any muscle tissue removed from infections.

bigsport

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2012, 12:24:31 PM »
kami is done for.

there's no way he can recover from this, but good news for him, like every other scammer in the past he can just change his name and then show up on the boards again and continue selling bunk gear until people realize months later they got scammed. but then he's long gone with 100k in pure cash.

how many times did the source Raws'N'More scam people on PM? i think he went through 4 different names and scammed people each time, also i'm pretty sure him and medrx were related or the same guy. doesn't matter though, boards take sources as long as they pay their fees.

that why you should use AB if you are serious. karius is not in it for the money. look at his sponsor fees, mcdonalds is more expensive. karius wont bring you aboard unless you are proven. he is one of us.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2012, 12:33:18 PM »
that why you should use AB if you are serious. karius is not in it for the money. look at his sponsor fees, mcdonalds is more expensive. karius wont bring you aboard unless you are proven. he is one of us.

AB IS THE BEST SOURCE BOARD I KNOW OF.

I CANNOT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON SOME ALPHA LABS STUFF WHEN I RE-UP SOME OF MY STASH.  :D
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2012, 12:48:53 PM »
but you and i both know he isnt lying, bc everyone has fake kigs from kami, not just him. he didnt even talk about it openly till yesterday.

as for IP, yeah i agree, i wouldnt use it if it was free. i like my body parts attached to myself. not looking to have any muscle tissue removed from infections.

lol

he could be lying, he could not be lying, he may never have ordered from kami, but wants some legit gh from him for free, and because he has strong ties to big a, kami is pressured to do it. I dunno what is going on behind the scenes, but people lie for no reason, this guy aesthetics is probably lying about having ever taken gh, let alone kami's, bu the's jumping on the bandwagon anyway

on pm half the sources are selling bunk, it's nice to see kami actually get called out by people like osires, but remember osiris is connected to ip who competes for market share with kami, it isn't necessarily the board holding kami accountable