Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 70266 times)

blue52

• Getbig II
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #350 on: April 23, 2022, 09:57:07 AM »
it was intended to be a mocking "crying face" but looks like i bungled the delivery  ;D

enjoy your day Josh

haha you too
i off to the golf course in 30 minutes, gonna be a great day

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #351 on: April 23, 2022, 10:02:15 AM »
Why is everyone so mean to Bhanky?

We gots to be cruel to be kind?  ;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #352 on: April 23, 2022, 10:09:58 AM »
If I had driven up Friday I probabkt would have taken lasix Friday night and died.

I made a mistake Thursday night. I have a suana at my house. I went in it Thursday bight befoee bed. i then took an adderal from my maid before bed thinking it would speed up metabolism and pull off last little bit. I do not nornally take any stimulants. Bitch must have gotten the adderal from Pablo Escabar. I was sweating during the night and also had my noghtly diarea. I woke up middle of the noght with feet and calves locking up had to stomp feet flat and drink gatorade middle of night. Just walking to batbroom was causing legs to lock up painfully. By friday morning  my hands and side were locking up in additim to the legs of i even stood on them for a second. It was getting scary. I had planned to leave at 10am. i lost 6lbs overnigbt . i was drinking fluids froday norning trying to fix the  cramps I could srill make it if i Left by 2. By 1 i had lost abother 2lbs and realized I was not going to be able to make it as I could not physically drive 5 hours when my body is lovking up wtih cramps. So yeah one aderall and a suana destoyed my prep whoch had been going great. I will never take a diuretic as my body struggles to stay hydrated regarldess i would have gone to hospital friday for an iV drip but could not drive. lesson learned dont take strange pills feom your maid and i threw away the lasix.

First of all - if you are employing a maid, sack the bitch (or get her on some stronger stimulants) based on that photo you posted a while back (attached)

As for Adderall making you piss 6 pounds of water in a night?

God you are an idiot. Here is my actual protocol which you won't believe and will just insist I am lying.

First I stopped eating sausage, milk, cookies, popsicles, pizza and soda 2 weeks out and switched to potatoes and yams for snacks

All medications are prescribed. You will say all drugs whatever I don't give a fuck I look great and I am 44 years old.

2 weeks out I stopped taking my prescribed Testosterone Cypionate long ester 500mg a week. I also had been taking Anastrazole 1mg a day since my blood work came back a few weeks prior. This brought weight down from 225 to 215. I wanted to reduce the bloat and make sure I didn't have any swelling or inflammation on stage. I only pin quads and glutes no where else. I did not want a welt in my ass or inflammation in quads preventing flexing also wanted to drop water retention

I then switched to Anavar 40mg daily and Anastrzole 2mg daily, I continued to tale my prescribed HGH the entire time

That is it 500mg of Test a week and HGH prior to 2 week cutoff then Anavor and Anastrazole for 2 weeks. I barely even cut calories or carbs. Honestly the anti estrogen is what did everything. Oh yeah and I had diarea then I took one aderall which ruined everything

I know you don't believe me whatver and the fuck are you talking about no legs did you not see todays pics legs came up a lot

Finally you admit to half a gram a week plus HGH plus anavar + anti-E.  Since when is any of that legit TRT or bio-identical?  Surely test suspension is the only bio-identical form of T?

That said, I can't be bothered to argue - it's a pity you didn't compete - hope you are well.  But I will continue to give you shit on here and you need to grow a pair of balls as big as your nipples  ;D

T

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #353 on: April 23, 2022, 10:24:01 AM »
Wait, here I am last night wishing you well and saying a prayer to Crom for a brother iron warrior and you're fucking downing  cookies and gatorade? 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #354 on: April 23, 2022, 10:27:15 AM »
If I had driven up Friday I probabkt would have taken lasix Friday night and died.

I made a mistake Thursday night. I have a suana at my house. I went in it Thursday bight befoee bed. i then took an adderal from my maid before bed thinking it would speed up metabolism and pull off last little bit. I do not nornally take any stimulants. Bitch must have gotten the adderal from Pablo Escabar. I was sweating during the night and also had my noghtly diarea. I woke up middle of the noght with feet and calves locking up had to stomp feet flat and drink gatorade middle of night. Just walking to batbroom was causing legs to lock up painfully. By friday morning  my hands and side were locking up in additim to the legs of i even stood on them for a second. It was getting scary. I had planned to leave at 10am. i lost 6lbs overnigbt . i was drinking fluids froday norning trying to fix the  cramps I could srill make it if i Left by 2. By 1 i had lost abother 2lbs and realized I was not going to be able to make it as I could not physically drive 5 hours when my body is lovking up wtih cramps. So yeah one aderall and a suana destoyed my prep whoch had been going great. I will never take a diuretic as my body struggles to stay hydrated regarldess i would have gone to hospital friday for an iV drip but could not drive. lesson learned dont take strange pills feom your maid and i threw away the lasix.

I specifically warned you in this very thread against the goddamn sauna 3 nights ago

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #355 on: April 23, 2022, 10:27:40 AM »

This photo doth beg the caption...NO  HOBO

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #356 on: April 23, 2022, 10:30:36 AM »
Like his 405 lb squat…total bullshit.

A guy who was cramping so bad he couldn’t drive, wakes up at 2:00 AM and decides to take photos for Getbig?

Chronic bullshitter.
405 would kill him. 315 would bury him. Guy is a first class bullshitter.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #357 on: April 23, 2022, 10:36:27 AM »
Am I wrong doesn't Bhanky say he doesn't use drugs? I know he smokes weed and spins that and says oh it's a plant and harmless, blah, blah,blah. But Adderall is a drug buddy

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: April 23, 2022, 10:55:18 AM »
God you are an idiot. Here is my actual protocol which you won't believe and will just insist I am lying.

First I stopped eating sausage, milk, cookies, popsicles, pizza and soda 2 weeks out and switched to potatoes and yams for snacks

All medications are prescribed. You will say all drugs whatever I don't give a fuck I look great and I am 44 years old.

2 weeks out I stopped taking my prescribed Testosterone Cypionate long ester 500mg a week. I also had been taking Anastrazole 1mg a day since my blood work came back a few weeks prior. This brought weight down from 225 to 215. I wanted to reduce the bloat and make sure I didn't have any swelling or inflammation on stage. I only pin quads and glutes no where else. I did not want a welt in my ass or inflammation in quads preventing flexing also wanted to drop water retention

I then switched to Anavar 40mg daily and Anastrzole 2mg daily, I continued to tale my prescribed HGH the entire time

That is it 500mg of Test a week and HGH prior to 2 week cutoff then Anavor and Anastrazole for 2 weeks. I barely even cut calories or carbs. Honestly the anti estrogen is what did everything. Oh yeah and I had diarea then I took one aderall which ruined everything

I know you don't believe me whatver and the fuck are you talking about no legs did you not see todays pics legs came up a lot

I can't imagine any one doctor would prescribe you all that. Are you getting internet prescriptions from multiple doctors?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: April 23, 2022, 11:23:04 AM »
Year round 500 mg lol

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: April 23, 2022, 12:39:32 PM »
I can't imagine any one doctor would prescribe you all that. Are you getting internet back alley prescriptions from multiple doctors dealers?
:o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #361 on: April 23, 2022, 12:42:25 PM »
Am I wrong doesn't Bhanky say he doesn't use drugs? I know he smokes weed and spins that and says oh it's a plant and harmless, blah, blah,blah. But Adderall is a drug buddy

I might be wrong, but so is 500 mg weekly of test.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #362 on: April 23, 2022, 12:46:50 PM »
How long did you diet for?

So 12 weeks?

You lying about your 2 week diet

I did not diet i ate all the food I wanted I just cut out some items and swapped them for potatoes. 2 weeks which was too long was on point early took it too far

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #363 on: April 23, 2022, 12:47:05 PM »
I might be wrong, but so is 500 mg weekly of test.

Poor Bhanky has low T.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #364 on: April 23, 2022, 12:58:15 PM »

Aqualung Hankins is the best Hankins.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #365 on: April 23, 2022, 01:02:42 PM »

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #366 on: April 23, 2022, 01:33:59 PM »
I am happy with my condition. I dont need any excuses for my pyshique. I made improvements. i brought up my legs. I did it the right way slowly over 2 weeks va starving for 3 days. I learned a lot. Honestly I think i would have won but regardless it was out of my control. By all means look at the show pics on Monday and tell me who in the classic or light heavies would have beaten me

You fucking meat puppet....you sat here stomping your feet telling EVERYONE you could be ready for a show in 2 days.  Everyone said to take a longer approach and you shit all over them.. NOW you suddenly say 2 weeks is the right way?  Where are your apologies to everyone?

blah blah blah blame your lack of performance on a 'maid'....

What kind of idiot doesn't get to a show 2 - 3 days ahead of time when it is not a simple 20 minute drive??  Oh wait, the kind that is looking for any and ALL excuses to back out of a show

Blah blah blah....so you found a doctor to prescribe you 500mg weekly and then some HGH.  Maybe you should share this guys name with the rest of getbig...you know, so they can keep their health in check.

I don't know of one doctor that prescribes anavar unless there is some muscle wasting disease.  Oh wait, you have that too and it was in remission.   ::)

I really dont get the hate I am honest and open as can be I also manager to get in mad shape in 2 weeks. I made improvements from last year.  I didnt drive 5 hours to compete in a high schooll gym by myself against 3 strangers and stay in a Hotel by myself. I learned more about prep and how my body responds to dietary changes. I am ready for the beach this summer belly is gone and more prepared for Nationals. Oh and I pussed off all the haters win win. But to say I never inended to do the show and I wasnt ready and in shape os simply not  true. i booked a hotel i registered i paid for my tanning I was plabning to go as of Thursday come Friday it was not an option.  I am in winning shape right now. I could not drive 5 hours yesterday when I was cranping bad. originally my gf was going to go and drive me there but she had to work. Going by myself didnt sound as fun anyway. But I clearly put in the work and was ready to win. I wpuld beat every class winner I was planning to enter the last few years. But yeah getting a medal 5 gours away to impress getbig didnt seem worth it. I think my pics speak for the selves I think I look great and know what to tinker different next time

Legs will inprove back will inprove classic is the right division but even if I never do a show I an 44 and look like this ane know how to stay closer to this co ditip  year rooud going forward Win Win

HA HA you don't get the hate?  Wooooowwwww

Open and honest as you can be....which means you lie about things.

You little pussy....you didn't want to drive by yourself...geezus.  Insecure much?

No matter what show there will ALWAYS be strangers. 

You could bring your favorite pair of depends and your favorite stuffed animal so that being in a hotel all alone with your ego won't seem so lonely.

You didn't win shit Brian....you backed out.   

Its amazing how you claim now to be able to beat all class winners...when you have not even seen any show pics.  Fuck...does your ego have to file its own tax return?  Can you claim it as a dependant?

I did not diet i ate all the food I wanted I just cut out some items and swapped them for potatoes. 2 weeks which was too long was on point early took it too far

Now two weeks was too long...yet before you said you did it right.  Which is it?  There is a term on here thats been used a lot....you deserve it...

Ummmm....what is it.....OH YES...."all drugs"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #367 on: April 23, 2022, 02:51:09 PM »
Haters going to hate

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #368 on: April 23, 2022, 03:13:31 PM »
Haters going to hate

All drugs.

Without the drugs you would be smaller than Matt Canning.

Total shit.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #369 on: April 23, 2022, 03:21:20 PM »
Haters going to hate

Yeah..I hate.  I would hate to have your body.

For you : liars gonna lie.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #370 on: April 23, 2022, 03:21:49 PM »
This photo doth beg the caption...NO  HOBO
Legit LOL  ;D

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #371 on: April 23, 2022, 03:23:54 PM »
You fucking meat puppet....you sat here stomping your feet telling EVERYONE you could be ready for a show in 2 days.  Everyone said to take a longer approach and you shit all over them.. NOW you suddenly say 2 weeks is the right way?  Where are your apologies to everyone?

What kind of idiot doesn't get to a show 2 - 3 days ahead of time when it is not a simple 20 minute drive??  Oh wait, the kind that is looking for any and ALL excuses to back out of a show

Blah blah blah....so you found a doctor to prescribe you 500mg weekly and then some HGH.  Maybe you should share this guys name with the rest of getbig...you know, so they can keep their health in check.

I don't know of one doctor that prescribes anavar unless there is some muscle wasting disease.  Oh wait, you have that too and it was in remission.   ::)

HA HA you don't get the hate?  Wooooowwwww

Open and honest as you can be....which means you lie about things.

You little pussy....you didn't want to drive by yourself...geezus.  Insecure much?

No matter what show there will ALWAYS be strangers. 

You could bring your favorite pair of depends and your favorite stuffed animal so that being in a hotel all alone with your ego won't seem so lonely.

You didn't win shit Brian....you backed out.   

Its amazing how you claim now to be able to beat all class winners...when you have not even seen any show pics.  Fuck...does your ego have to file its own tax return?  Can you claim it as a dependant?

Now two weeks was too long...yet before you said you did it right.  Which is it?  There is a term on here thats been used a lot....you deserve it...

Ummmm....what is it.....OH YES...."all drugs"

Im quoting all this because its a spectacular truth

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #372 on: April 23, 2022, 03:23:59 PM »
Haters going to hate

500mg test a week and shitting blood vs concentration camp survivor.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: April 23, 2022, 03:32:47 PM »
Haters going to hate
You look like shit. Absolutely horrible.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #374 on: April 23, 2022, 03:33:46 PM »
Haters going to hate

haters gonna hate what? Yes Im overweight, duh obviously
but fuck man, all that juice and gh to look like this, and looking worse every day
my god man step back and look at this pic from someone elses perspective. Ridiculously flat and thin, torn parts, misaligned boy parts, chicken legs, a bald head and a rutted pitted face (greasy?old acne?). Youre literally disgusting looking

You thinking haters hate over that is like me thinking im gonna run a marathon tomorrow--delusional