Author Topic: This Year Has Been A Rough One  (Read 65032 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: This Year Has Been A Rough One
« Reply #625 on: September 08, 2021, 08:01:03 AM »
Hey did anyone check and see if Shizzo is alive today? Is dad out of ICU yet? Did Shizzo join a gym? Did long covid get him or is he just drunk and hungover in bed still?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #626 on: September 08, 2021, 08:02:25 AM »
I recommend a 1 liter breyers chocolate ice cream shake with whole milk for a mid morning snack help you get that massive 160lb physique back 
I do hope you realize that there are weight classes in Pittsburgh so I will not look out of place,but you might that`s why you`re skipping it.  'D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #627 on: September 08, 2021, 08:03:05 AM »
I do hope you realize that there are weight classes in Pittsburgh so I will not look out of place,but you might that`s why you`re skipping it.  'D

You will be a foot taller than the guys in your weight class so yes you will look out of place

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #628 on: September 08, 2021, 08:04:51 AM »
I am past the cobbler it’s all about the Breyrs ice cream now having a 1 liter mid morning snack

tell your whore.. i mean GF to clean up your place papers scattered all over the floor.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #629 on: September 08, 2021, 08:06:15 AM »

I never said I was skipping it. I said we would never be on stage next to each other. A smaller show would give you a chance to stand next to me on stage for a comparison but again considering you are going to be 67 years old it is all kind of comical but sure why not I am in if you are in. Can we get shizzo to be our huckleberry a year is plenty of time for every getbigger to get in shape not just me and you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #630 on: September 08, 2021, 08:06:28 AM »
Hey did anyone check and see if Shizzo is alive today? Is dad out of ICU yet? Did Shizzo join a gym? Did long covid get him or is he just drunk and hungover in bed still?

I've tried motivating Shizzo many times to work out and train.  It goes absolutely nowhere.   He has no interest in working out or exercising.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: September 08, 2021, 08:09:25 AM »

I just don't realistically think I will do well at Nationals next summer but hope springs eternal

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #632 on: September 08, 2021, 08:10:53 AM »
You will be a foot taller than the guys in your weight class so yes you will look out of place
Whatever happens happens...you never know who weill show up as you found out at the Excaliber.

As an aside I just realized I was bragging and sounding somewhat like you Brian......just want the rest of the board to know I`m not like that,just busting Brian balls and trying to physche him out,and it`s working he`s backpeddling already.

I know I may place dead last,I have before but I got a fair shake tat` cool too, I`m no egocentric fool like someone we know.

No more shit talking just putting my nose to the grindstone as always.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: September 08, 2021, 08:13:24 AM »
I just don't realistically think I will do well at Nationals next summer but hope springs eternal
When I entered it the first time I had no clue how I would do.

When you entered your first show you had no clue how you would fare.

Gotta` get your feet wet vsomeday but I agree get more shows under your belt first.

Good luck bro.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #634 on: September 08, 2021, 08:13:55 AM »
I've tried motivating Shizzo many times to work out and train.  It goes absolutely nowhere.   He has no interest in working out or exercising.

Why would one hang around GetBig if you don't like training or Politics?
The 2 major theme's of the forum...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #635 on: September 08, 2021, 08:16:49 AM »
I never said I was skipping it. I said we would never be on stage next to each other. A smaller show would give you a chance to stand next to me on stage for a comparison but again considering you are going to be 67 years old it is all kind of comical but sure why not I am in if you are in. Can we get shizzo to be our huckleberry a year is plenty of time for every getbigger to get in shape not just me and you
That`s why I said we`ll pick a contest and meet halfway after or before the Masters Nats.\.

Reading is fundamental comprende` ?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: September 08, 2021, 08:21:16 AM »
Why is it comical,I`m gonna` blow you out of the water........you`ll see then the last laugh will be mine and it will  be comical.

You are too hung up on age and bodyweight........I plan on being full and shredded,if you beat me I`ll eat crow and be the first to congratulate you,but I doubt if that will transpire.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #637 on: September 08, 2021, 08:23:24 AM »
I am past the cobbler it’s all about the Breyrs ice cream now having a 1 liter mid morning snack

I dont know man, this sounds pretty awesome...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #638 on: September 08, 2021, 08:35:36 AM »
I dont know man, this sounds pretty awesome...

That actually looks pretty good but yes absolutely you will make better gains on breyers than whey protein shakes

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #639 on: September 08, 2021, 08:39:03 AM »
I have a Gastro and he had to call the paramedics to revive me after he killed me during a routine EGD. He put me on a ton of medicine and wants to stick shit up my butt and down my throat to take biopsies now no thanks

Didn't realize primemuscle was your Gastro
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #640 on: September 08, 2021, 08:39:51 AM »
Why would one hang around GetBig if you don't like training or Politics?
The 2 major theme's of the forum...

This place attracts a lot of strange people

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: September 08, 2021, 08:43:26 AM »
Why is it comical,I`m gonna` blow you out of the water........you`ll see then the last laugh will be mine and it will  be comical.

You are too hung up on age and bodyweight........I plan on being full and shredded,if you beat me I`ll eat crow and be the first to congratulate you,but I doubt if that will transpire.

You are going to blow me? No Thanks

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #642 on: September 08, 2021, 08:48:21 AM »
This place attracts a lot of strange people

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #643 on: September 08, 2021, 09:00:51 AM »
Stan Jonathan (Small guy) lays the major smack-down on huge guy (Pierre Bouchard).
Never underestimate a smaller guy BHank, you never know.

Watching this as a kid, live when it happened was epic. Blood spilled red...

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #644 on: September 08, 2021, 09:02:12 AM »
The brought up their goon Bouchard from the minors that night to beat some Bruins asses.
Epic fail...

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: September 08, 2021, 09:54:34 AM »
The brought up their goon Bouchard from the minors that night to beat some Bruins asses.
Epic fail...

Punching speed beats brute force most of the time!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #646 on: September 08, 2021, 10:04:39 AM »
Stan Jonathan (Small guy) lays the major smack-down on huge guy (Pierre Bouchard).
Never underestimate a smaller guy BHank, you never know.

Watching this as a kid, live when it happened was epic. Blood spilled red...

But I do know this isn't hockey or UFC 1 a 160lb man can not mess with an in shape 220lb wrestler doesn't matter what kind of ninja he is it won't do him any good. There are weight classes for a reason when you are talking trained combat athletes it matters

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #647 on: September 08, 2021, 10:06:38 AM »

Punching speed beats brute force most of the time!

Punching speed doesn't matter when you are too small to stay on your feet or deliver a one punch KO

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #648 on: September 08, 2021, 10:10:53 AM »
Be careful. BHanks took the time to write Lee Priest a letter, threatening to beat him up, he means bidness!
(What 40+ year old man does that)??  ???

-This is definitely something for Bhanky to boast about.  ::) I imagine Lee immediately hired a bodyguard for protection.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: September 08, 2021, 10:12:27 AM »
220lbs and you think you are the only one with veins everywhere??? I am also lean and vascular and there is 60lbs more of me

In a mocking singsong tone: My veins are bigger than your veins, mine are bigger than yours.  ;D