Author Topic: This Year Has Been A Rough One  (Read 65945 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: This Year Has Been A Rough One
« Reply #600 on: September 08, 2021, 06:20:49 AM »
You called me a child too but I`m gonna` demolish you onstage.

Keep on eating junk food.... "to keep yourself alive"....."all food is good food"......"there is no such thing as junk food".  ;D

You`re dead in the water homie.

First off if you are alive next summer congratulations. I eat what I think I can keep down. It doesn't do me any good to stick to a spartan diet and only be able to eat 2k calories. I have to drink ice cream milkshakes or I will lose weight I absolutely need the calories. I have chronic fatigue and anemia I don't process half the nutrients I eat

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #601 on: September 08, 2021, 06:51:07 AM »
First off if you are alive next summer congratulations. I eat what I think I can keep down. It doesn't do me any good to stick to a spartan diet and only be able to eat 2k calories. I have to drink ice cream milkshakes or I will lose weight I absolutely need the calories. I have chronic fatigue and anemia I don't process half the nutrients I eat

your so full of fucking shit.. how can you keep track of these lies.

chronic fatigue
anemia
Crohns
Arthritis
Barrets Esophogo

do you have restless leg syndrome too?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #602 on: September 08, 2021, 06:53:39 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #603 on: September 08, 2021, 07:02:14 AM »
your so full of fucking shit.. how can you keep track of these lies.

chronic fatigue
anemia
Crohns
Arthritis
Barrets Esophogo

do you have restless leg syndrome too?

Look you fucking Moron Crohns causes anemia which causes chronic fatigue. It also can cause acid and bile reflux which can destroy the valve between your stomach and throat which causes Barrets Esophogous here is some reading since you are so interested it is a shitty disease

I have degenerative arthritis a separate because I had bilateral knee surgeries at 19 years old but yes crohns is an inflammatory disease which effects the entire body and makes joint swelling worse.

I probably have fucking cancer but I don't really give a fuck anymore I am going to eat and train regardless

https://www.everydayhealth.com/crohns-disease/symptoms/crohns-disease-and-arthritis-whats-the-connection/

https://www.healthline.com/health/crohns-disease/surprising-ways#:~:text=People%20with%20Crohn%E2%80%99s%20disease%20sometimes%20develop%20anemia%20from,one%20of%20the%20most%20common%20complications%20of%20Crohn%E2%80%99s.

https://www.crohns-disease-probiotics.com/acidreflux/

https://www.umms.org/ummc/health-services/gastroenterology-hepatology/barretts-esophagus-esophageal-cancer/gerd

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #604 on: September 08, 2021, 07:14:28 AM »
Yeah OK Chauncey whatever you say.......dont sweat me,I`ll be alive long enough to teach you a lesson onstage .

Your age insults have no effect on me.....been getting them on here for 20 years when the rest of the board was young....now they are also old fux  :D  ..  I know I`m up there in age but at the contest next year, you`ll find out that 67 is the new 40 when you have a long lonely ride home with no trophy cuz I dont enter baby contests with 9 guys in it total.  LOL  ;D

I plan on living to 100 and then getting shot by a jealous husband.   ;)

Train hard,cuz I`m in the zone sonny !!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #605 on: September 08, 2021, 07:15:58 AM »
Yeah OK Chauncey whatever you say.......dont sweat me,I`ll be alive long enough to teach you a lesson onstage .

Your age insults have no effect on me.....been getting them on here for 20 years when the rest of the board was young the old fux.... and I know I`m up there in age but at the contest next year, you`ll find out that 67 is the new 40 when you have a long lonely ride home with no trophy cuz I dont enter baby contests with 9 guys in it total.  LOL  ;D

Just trying to be realistic we will never set foot on stage together at Nationals. We might at a regional show if we both win our age groups. That isn't going to happen next year at Nationals. I am rooting for you to do well and win your age group so we can compete against each other in the overall but we both have to win to do that so yeah maybe a show with 9 guys is the better bet.

Also it is 2021 the high def professional photo means more than the trophy but for us both to be in it we both have to win our age groups so again a smaller show might be a better bet

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #606 on: September 08, 2021, 07:28:13 AM »
Just trying to be realistic we will never set foot on stage together at Nationals. We might at a regional show if we both win our age groups. That isn't going to happen next year at Nationals. I am rooting for you to do well and win your age group so we can compete against each other in the overall but we both have to win to do that so yeah maybe a show with 9 guys is the better bet.

Also it is 2021 the high def professional photo means more than the trophy but for us both to be in it we both have to win our age groups so again a smaller show might be a better bet

LOL,, back peddling already lol.

scared of a larger show.. man i'm sad for you son.. he legitimately has 2 moms.

you should read him this book. I can order it from amazon and send it you.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: September 08, 2021, 07:29:45 AM »

Why in the fuck would I enter the Nationals............... ...I`m doing the Masters Nationals whenever they hold it,you dont have to enter, and I plan on looking great for any age.

Neither one of us will win our class unless no one else shows up.....I thought you were being realistic ??

After I place well in the Maters Nats or win the Over-60,we`ll get together and decide on a contest that`s approximately halfway between where we both live....I`ll do all the Masters divisions including the Over-40 so I can kick your ass handily and humble you cuz humbling is what you need and is what I will serve up to you.

You`re not fucking with some newb like at your first contest my friend even though I am older I will look amazing........I will prove this.....I`m focused...if someone stole my car right now I dont care I would just let my insurance company handle it.....if a family member dies,fuck the funeral it`s time to bomb delts.

I have spoken............I switched that little switch in my head as I always do when I decide to compete.....the shit is on buddy so get serious about your cobbler intake and please practice posing neophyte.     ':D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: September 08, 2021, 07:34:52 AM »
Look you fucking Moron Crohns causes anemia which causes chronic fatigue. It also can cause acid and bile reflux which can destroy the valve between your stomach and throat which causes Barrets Esophogous here is some reading since you are so interested it is a shitty disease

I have degenerative arthritis a separate because I had bilateral knee surgeries at 19 years old but yes crohns is an inflammatory disease which effects the entire body and makes joint swelling worse.

I probably have fucking cancer but I don't really give a fuck anymore I am going to eat and train regardless

https://www.everydayhealth.com/crohns-disease/symptoms/crohns-disease-and-arthritis-whats-the-connection/

https://www.healthline.com/health/crohns-disease/surprising-ways#:~:text=People%20with%20Crohn%E2%80%99s%20disease%20sometimes%20develop%20anemia%20from,one%20of%20the%20most%20common%20complications%20of%20Crohn%E2%80%99s.

https://www.crohns-disease-probiotics.com/acidreflux/

https://www.umms.org/ummc/health-services/gastroenterology-hepatology/barretts-esophagus-esophageal-cancer/gerd

should i add your name and Shizzo's dads to the Deadpool 2021 thread?

also, chronic fatigue lol you might as well say you have resltess leg syndrome.. CFS is a psychosomatic disorder meaning you are weak mentality. Which would explain everything really.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #609 on: September 08, 2021, 07:37:06 AM »
The shit is on buddy so get serious about your cobbler intake and please practice posing neophyte.     ':D

Had to LOL at this one.   :D

"Team Cobbler" for the win!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #610 on: September 08, 2021, 07:38:53 AM »
Brian invited a can of whoopass on himself..........that huge ego will be crushed just like he will when I`m done humiliating him onstage.

I hope the above motivates you Brian ......it will still do you no good but I`m trying to add fuel to your inner fire if the pilot light is till lit.

No more shit talk or insults,just hardcore bodybuilding from me anyway,cant speak for you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: September 08, 2021, 07:39:18 AM »
Why in the fuck would I enter the Nationals............... ...I`m doing the Masters Nationals whenever they hold it,you dont have to enter, and I plan on looking great for any age.

Neither one of us will win our class unless no one else shows up.....I thought you were being realistic ??

After I place well in the Maters Nats or win the Over-60,we`ll get together and decide on a contest that`s approximately halfway between where we both live....I`ll do all the Masters divisions including the Over-40 so I can kick your ass handily and humble you cuz humbling is what you need and is what I will serve up to you.

You`re not fucking with some newb like at your first contest my friend even though I am older I will look amazing........I will prove this.....I`m focused...if someone stole my car right now I dont care I would just let my insurance company handle it.....if a family member dies,fuck the funeral it`s time to bomb delts.

I have spoken............I switched that little switch in my head as I always do when I decide to compete.....the shit is on buddy so get serious about your cobbler intake and please practice posing neophyte.     ':D

Jesus man this is the Master National contest they do it with collegiate every year in PA. I am aware of the show. There are 25 competitors in the over 60 division alone. You are not just going to just walk in there at 160lbs 5foot8 and kick ass even in the over 60

http://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2021/npc_teen_collegiate__masters_national_championships/

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: September 08, 2021, 07:41:04 AM »
Brian invited a can of whoopass on himself..........that huge ego will be crushed just like he will when I`m done humiliating him onstage.

I hope the above motivates you Brian ......it will still do you no good but I`m trying to add fuel to your inner fire if the pilot light is till lit.

No more shit talk or insults,just hardcore bodybuilding from me anyway,cant speak for you.

If you were my age and size and close to my development it might help motivate me to beat you but considering you are 30lbs under the classic weight limit for your height it is more comical than challenging

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #613 on: September 08, 2021, 07:41:19 AM »

GB Rivalries just got a new entry.   :D ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: September 08, 2021, 07:41:51 AM »

Hardcore bodybuilders are over the classic weight limit for their height

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: September 08, 2021, 07:44:50 AM »
Jesus man this is the Master National contest they do it with collegiate every year in PA. I am aware of the show. There are 25 competitors in the over 60 division alone. You are not just going to just walk in there at 160lbs 5foot8 and kick ass even in the over 60

http://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2021/npc_teen_collegiate__masters_national_championships/
I`ve competed in it 5 times placed twice and got robbed once cuz of Sandy Ranalli.....she`s not a nice lady....I wouldn`t say that if it wasn`t true cuz win or lose I`m always a good sport and the first guy to congratulate anyone that beats me.

The show is huge so I know I wont be eating cobbler.....I`m certain I can win or place in the Over-60.....if not it wont be for lack of trying.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #616 on: September 08, 2021, 07:46:15 AM »
Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #617 on: September 08, 2021, 07:46:43 AM »
Hardcore bodybuilders are over the classic weight limit for their height
Keep the insults coming.....I bet you I would still bury you in the gym.....I`d do 3 Tri-Sets and you`d be watching "All My Children" and posting pics on getbig. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: September 08, 2021, 07:49:34 AM »
Keep the insults coming.....I bet you I would still bury you in the gym.....I`d do 3 Tri-Sets and you`d be watching "All My Children" and posting pics on getbig.

I recommend a 1 liter breyers chocolate ice cream shake with whole milk for a mid morning snack help you get that massive 160lb physique back 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: September 08, 2021, 07:51:16 AM »
If you were my age and size and close to my development it might help motivate me to beat you but considering you are 30lbs under the classic weight limit for your height it is more comical than challenging
FUCK CLASSIC enter the open bb contest.

Not trying to back out and avoid losing to this old fucker are you son?

I got you beat mentally already................. ....dont do classisc fuck your bodyweight just be a bodybuilder....go by how you look dummy not by what you weigh,.....if you get too big those guys will crush you......not realistic at all genius.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #620 on: September 08, 2021, 07:52:27 AM »
I`ve competed in it 5 times placed twice and got robbed once cuz of Sandy Ranalli.....she`s not a nice lady....I wouldn`t say that if it wasn`t true cuz win or lose I`m always a good sport and the first guy to congratulate anyone that beats me.

The show is huge so I know I wont be eating cobbler.....I`m certain I can win or place in the Over-60.....if not it wont be for lack of trying.

I am past the cobbler it’s all about the Breyrs ice cream now having a 1 liter mid morning snack

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #621 on: September 08, 2021, 07:53:49 AM »
I am past the cobbler it’s all about the Breyrs ice cream now having a 1 liter mid morning snack

You probably need a gastro doctor.   This does not seem healthy or normal. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: September 08, 2021, 07:57:00 AM »
You probably need a gastro doctor.   This does not seem healthy or normal.

I have a Gastro and he had to call the paramedics to revive me after he killed me during a routine EGD. He put me on a ton of medicine and wants to stick shit up my butt and down my throat to take biopsies now no thanks

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #623 on: September 08, 2021, 07:57:56 AM »
FUCK CLASSIC enter the open bb contest.

Not trying to back out and avoid losing to this old fucker are you son?

I got you beat mentally already................. ....dont do classisc fuck your bodyweight just be a bodybuilder....go by how you look dummy not by what you weigh,.....if you get too big those guys will crush you......not realistic at all genius.

Again we will never get close to each other on stage at Nationals not sure how you think either of us would beat or lose to the other

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: September 08, 2021, 07:59:27 AM »
Had to LOL at this one.   :D

"Team Cobbler" for the win!

LOL  ;D