Author Topic: This Year Has Been A Rough One  (Read 65063 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: This Year Has Been A Rough One
« Reply #650 on: September 08, 2021, 10:24:04 AM »
The doctor gave the choice of intubation or getting
The ball rolling on hospice.
Obviously we want him to still have a chance of fighting this.
There are people who have been intubated, that have recovered.

I'm just numb right now. I started this year with my mother, grandmother, and father alive. Now I could possibly lose all three.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #651 on: September 08, 2021, 10:27:18 AM »
First off if you are alive next summer congratulations. I eat what I think I can keep down. It doesn't do me any good to stick to a spartan diet and only be able to eat 2k calories. I have to drink ice cream milkshakes or I will lose weight I absolutely need the calories. I have chronic fatigue and anemia I don't process half the nutrients I eat

Hmm, maybe it is you who won't be around next summer.  :-\

You eat what you think you can keep down and yet you still throw it up. Maybe you cannot gain weight because you have a tapeworm or worse, cancer....no amount of ice cream milk shakes will kill a tape worm or cure cancer. You make it very clear that you believe you know your needs better than anyone and yet you confess that you remain anemic and suffer chronic fatigue. BTW, internal bleeding can cause anemia. Maybe you're pooping out more blood than you know.

Read what you post about yourself as someone else would and tell us you honestly believe you are healthy. Either you are physically healthy and lying about your various health conditions because you are a hypochondriac or you have some serious ailments.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #652 on: September 08, 2021, 10:29:59 AM »
I have a Gastro and he had to call the paramedics to revive me after he killed me during a routine EGD. He put me on a ton of medicine and wants to stick shit up my butt and down my throat to take biopsies now no thanks

Ever hear about getting a second opinion? And, I not talking about your opinion because that doesn't actually count as a second opinion, no matter how expert you think it is.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #653 on: September 08, 2021, 10:32:27 AM »
I've tried motivating Shizzo many times to work out and train.  It goes absolutely nowhere.   He has no interest in working out or exercising.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if he actually works out regularly and has gotten himself into tip-top shape, but he is staying mum about it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #654 on: September 08, 2021, 10:33:38 AM »
Wouldn't it be a hoot if he actually works out regularly and has gotten himself into tip-top shape, but he is staying mum about it?

NOT HAPPENING. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #655 on: September 08, 2021, 10:38:12 AM »
That actually looks pretty good but yes absolutely you will make better gains on breyers than whey protein shakes

Haagen Dazs....pure and natural ice-cream.

https://www.homemadehints.com/all-natural-ice-cream-brands/

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #656 on: September 08, 2021, 10:47:47 AM »

I'm just numb right now. I started this year with my mother, grandmother, and father alive. Now I could possibly lose all three.

Really they are going to send someone dying of Covid home to Hospice???? What caused Moms organ failure and sepsis exactly what is Dads BMI??

"As important as it is, hospice care may be difficult for some COVID-19 patients to get. Faced with a shortage of protective gear for their staff, some hospices have declined to accept COVID patients."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #657 on: September 08, 2021, 10:49:56 AM »

Sorry man - that sucks.   

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #658 on: September 08, 2021, 10:52:52 AM »
FUCK CLASSIC enter the open bb contest.

Not trying to back out and avoid losing to this old fucker are you son?

I got you beat mentally already................. ....dont do classisc fuck your bodyweight just be a bodybuilder....go by how you look dummy not by what you weigh,.....if you get too big those guys will crush you......not realistic at all genius.

I think it's very impressive that a 160 lbs physique crushes Bhankins physique so easily
Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: September 08, 2021, 10:56:30 AM »
I think it's very impressive that a 160 lbs physique crushes Bhankins physique so easily

Does anyone really believe Wes is going to compete at 67 years old? I mean really? Crushing someone dude is just trying to lose his belly

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #660 on: September 08, 2021, 11:10:23 AM »
Does anyone really believe Wes is going to compete at 67 years old? I mean really? Crushing someone dude is just trying to lose his belly
I competed at 57 and did quite well.

I looked great at 61 before I got sick.....what makes you think I`m not gonna` compete?

Unlike you I dont backpeddle ....once I commit myself to competing I go all out to win whether I do or not,my attitude is to win.....thinking positive all the time.

I`m competing next year,the real question is are you?

You seem to be backing out judging by your recent posts.

BTW my face looks the same as it did at 57 and my ass is like steel................... .NO HOMO.

I got carded for beer until I was 35 at times.

I`m not your average Huckleberry Hound dude......been training for life I just got sick.

Don`t call it a comeback,I been here for years !!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #661 on: September 08, 2021, 11:28:42 AM »

I hope your father makes through all this with flying colors bud.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #662 on: September 08, 2021, 11:29:25 AM »
Really they are going to send someone dying of Covid home to Hospice???? What caused Moms organ failure and sepsis exactly what is Dads BMI??

"As important as it is, hospice care may be difficult for some COVID-19 patients to get. Faced with a shortage of protective gear for their staff, some hospices have declined to accept COVID patients."
I'm not playing 20 questions with you, asshole.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #663 on: September 08, 2021, 11:33:57 AM »

Hospice for Covid ya okay.

I’ll cash app you money for a pizza.

Let me know when to update the dead pool thread.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #664 on: September 08, 2021, 11:34:57 AM »

When you fake deaths for attention then yes next time you kill off your entire family people are going to have questions why did mom have organ failure? How obese is dad how old was grandma

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: September 08, 2021, 11:35:56 AM »
Hospice for Covid ya okay.

I’ll cash app you money for a pizza.

Let me know when to update the dead pool thread.

We finally agree on something they don’t do hospice for COVID patients this dude is lying

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #666 on: September 08, 2021, 11:36:06 AM »

Yes, you are 40 and look 60.

Have tears all over your body and so called injuries  So this a fair competition.

You also claim you have CFS a made up “sickness”.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #667 on: September 08, 2021, 11:41:09 AM »

In horse racing they call this a trifecta or the triple crown.

How old was your grandmother you are like 40-50 she must have been 90 plus.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #668 on: September 08, 2021, 11:45:10 AM »

Shizzo, I wish you and your family well, but stop being a fat pansy. You're supposed to outlive your parents. This is Bhank's thread now.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #669 on: September 08, 2021, 11:48:32 AM »
Yes, you are 40 and look 60.

Have tears all over your body and so called injuries  So this a fair competition.

You also claim you have CFS a made up “sickness”.

Ok dr Webster tell me more about the awesome training and drug program your coach has you on you are the biggest liar here with the least expertise sorry I have crohns and it causes other issues. I wish I didn’t but not letting hold Me back regardless just like injuries and age all that shit be damned

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: September 08, 2021, 11:53:36 AM »
Ok dr Webster tell me more about the awesome training and drug program your coach has you on you are the biggest liar here with the least expertise sorry I have crohns and it causes other issues. I wish I didn’t but not letting hold Me back regardless just like injuries and age all that shit be damned

This is your list of inquires..

chronic fatigue - is mental.. which proves to me you are mental midget hence the domestics abuse charges and the constant cries for attention et la Shitzo
anemia
Crohns
Arthritis
Barrets Esophogo

my drug protocol: sust, eq,deca,primo,anadrol, suspension, SEO, insulin, t3,gh very basic when your at the top level

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #671 on: September 08, 2021, 12:09:25 PM »
This is your list of inquires..

chronic fatigue - is mental.. which proves to me you are mental midget hence the domestics abuse charges and the constant cries for attention et la Shitzo
anemia
Crohns
Arthritis
Barrets Esophogo

my drug protocol: sust, eq,deca,primo,anadrol, suspension, SEO, insulin, t3,gh very basic when your at the top level

I wish those were the extent but again anemia causss fatigue nothing mental about it inability to absorb vitamins causes fatigue it is part of crohns again but sure why I have to explain it to you. None of that is holding me back or being used as an excuse anyway. But I mention I had crohns and some injuries and everyone is like you are a liar you can’t eat and train  you have crohns and injuries bullshit you can do what you decide to do

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #672 on: September 08, 2021, 12:10:33 PM »
Shizzo, I wish you and your family well, but stop being a fat pansy. You're supposed to outlive your parents. This is Bhank's thread now.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #673 on: September 08, 2021, 12:11:45 PM »
I wish those were the extent but again anemia causss fatigue nothing mental about it inability to absorb vitamins causes fatigue it is part of crohns again but sure why I have to explain it to you. None of that is holding me back or being used as an excuse anyway. But I mention I had crohns and some injuries and everyone is like you are a liar you can’t eat and train  you have crohns and injuries bullshit you can do what you decide to do

you have crohns but shovel down junk food almost every meal..

Can you not see how fake your "crohns" is... you made up a list of all these ailments so you could look like a competitor who overcame hurdles. in actuality you are lazy slob who trains maybe once a week.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #674 on: September 08, 2021, 12:14:26 PM »
total control

its a feat to witness

they dont even realize do they bhank?