Author Topic: This Year Has Been A Rough One  (Read 65055 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: This Year Has Been A Rough One
« Reply #675 on: September 08, 2021, 12:27:05 PM »
We finally agree on something they don’t do hospice for COVID patients this dude is lying

Are you sure about this? It is not what I've read regarding hospice and palliative care for COVID patients.

https://compassionandchoices.org/resource/covid-19-understanding-your-options/

https://www.vitas.com/family-and-caregiver-support/what-to-expect-from-hospice/faqs-about-coronavirus-and-hospice

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #676 on: September 08, 2021, 12:35:46 PM »
The doctor gave the choice of intubation or getting
The ball rolling on hospice.
Obviously we want him to still have a chance of fighting this.
There are people who have been intubated, that have recovered.

I'm just numb right now. I started this year with my mother, grandmother, and father alive. Now I could possibly lose all three.

Give it a rest.  No one wants an update from you.  You lost control of this thread.  Move along we discussing better things now.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #677 on: September 08, 2021, 12:42:29 PM »
I wish those were the extent but again anemia causss fatigue nothing mental about it inability to absorb vitamins causes fatigue it is part of crohns again but sure why I have to explain it to you. None of that is holding me back or being used as an excuse anyway. But I mention I had crohns and some injuries and everyone is like you are a liar you can’t eat and train  you have crohns and injuries bullshit you can do what you decide to do

What are you trying to prove? Who do you think will be impressed? Are you hoping to show that nothing can hold you back, not even a laundry list of illnesses no matter how much you ignore and abuse your health condition's special needs?

You rag on others for being fat because they did it to themselves. When your body says enough is enough and gives up on you, will you take responsibility for it? 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #678 on: September 08, 2021, 12:45:52 PM »
When your body says enough is enough and gives up on you, will you take responsibility for it?

No he won't. bhank is burning life's candle in both ends like Rich Piana did...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: September 08, 2021, 12:46:04 PM »

Give it a rest.  No one wants an update from you.  You lost control of this thread.  Move along we discussing better things now.

Speak only for yourself....you should not speak for others. You don't know who does or doesn't want updates, besides yourself.

Yeah the tread has gone off the rails a bit, which is too bad.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #680 on: September 08, 2021, 12:50:41 PM »
Speak only for yourself....you should not speak for others. You don't know who does or doesn't want updates, besides yourself.

Yeah the tread has gone off the rails a bit, which is too bad.

Shut up, Sogster. Bhank is drinking Shizzo's milkshake. He's emasculated him by playing him at his own game. The only question is whether or not Shizzo will tolerate this thread hijack. A throwing of hands may be in order.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #681 on: September 08, 2021, 12:52:04 PM »
What are you trying to prove? Who do you think will be impressed? Are you hoping to show that nothing can hold you back, not even a laundry list of illnesses no matter how much you ignore and abuse your health condition's special needs?

You rag on others for being fat because they did it to themselves. When your body says enough is enough and gives up on you, will you take responsibility for it?

Despite a little of indigestion amd some aches and pains I am still a fucking gorilla making gains

The whole is greater than the sum of the parts

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #682 on: September 08, 2021, 01:12:17 PM »
Despite a little of indigestion amd some aches and pains I am still a fucking gorilla making gains

minus your legs of course Steven Hawkins

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #683 on: September 08, 2021, 01:15:26 PM »

And to be honest I am feeling pretty healthy today

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #684 on: September 08, 2021, 01:16:10 PM »
minus your legs of course Steven Hawkins

Soon I will be able to walk on my hands anyway @gorillabeastmode

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #685 on: September 08, 2021, 01:17:05 PM »
220lbs and you think you are the only one with veins everywhere??? I am also lean and vascular and there is 60lbs more of me

You are not vascular. You can claim any weight you want. Fact is, you have skinny legs and narrow shoulders.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #686 on: September 08, 2021, 01:19:36 PM »
I am 5foot11 and again at 160lbs you are a child so just stop

No, you're not. You lie about everything. 5'9" at the most.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: September 08, 2021, 01:20:50 PM »

i think you are missing a piece of your bicep.

may want to get that checked out.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: September 08, 2021, 01:21:45 PM »
I fought in MMA for years. I wrestled for 2 decades. I enlisted in the Infantry during a war. But now I am a coward if I don't go hunt down a couple 60 year old men talking shit online? I will absolutely wreck and shit talker in real life. But no I don't have time to fly to Hawaii or Canada to fight 60 year old men half my size or obese with parkinsons.

You have nothing but time. You don't work or do anything productive. Just eat, shit, train, and post on Get Big. What you don't have are courage and honor.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: September 08, 2021, 01:23:48 PM »

Not bad.

You almost fill out the arms on a medium t shirt.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #690 on: September 08, 2021, 01:24:05 PM »
No, you're not. You lie about everything. 5'9" at the most.

I am 511 and about 225lbs at this very moment I am also vascular I have veins everywhere you are nowhere near my size I look at you and think there but for the grace of god go I then I eat more I am anything but narrow I have a wide structure I am a lot bigger than you amd yes even my legs are way bigger than yours my upper body though makes them look small in comparison they are not small and claim any weight Lol I compete in weight class events classic even measures your height I would be group C and my limit would be 212lbs if I can make that

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: September 08, 2021, 01:29:24 PM »
I am 511 and about 225lbs at this very moment I am also vascular I have veins everywhere you are nowhere near my size I look at you and think there but for the grace of god go I then I eat more I am anything but narrow I have a wide structure I am a lot bigger than you amd yes even my legs are way bigger than yours my upper body though makes them look small in comparison they are not small and claim any weight Lol I compete in weight class events

What you see and what others see are worlds apart. You are so delusional and conceited that I have no doubt when you look at yourself you see a God.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #692 on: September 08, 2021, 01:30:24 PM »

What you see and what others see are worlds apart. You are so delusional and conceited that I have no doubt when you look at yourself you see a God.

Height and weight have nothing to do with eyesight

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #693 on: September 08, 2021, 01:32:33 PM »
total control

its a feat to witness

they dont even realize do they bhank?
Beat it you jockriding dicklicker.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: September 08, 2021, 01:32:40 PM »

Well that's excellent. If your goal is to win  a few bodybuilding contests and that goal is more important to you than your health, go for it. After all, we only live once....might as well live it spending a few days here and there in a thong for a plastic trophy. Honestly, I don't mean to seem sarcastic. Each of us has the ability to choose our own goals. Your goals mostly affect you and to some degree your son, should you in the process of achieving what you hope, ruin your health...perhaps to the point of killing yourself.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #695 on: September 08, 2021, 01:32:48 PM »
Height and weight have nothing to do with eyesight

I'm talking about perception, retard.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: September 08, 2021, 01:33:48 PM »

If its in a mirror he sees a dog

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #697 on: September 08, 2021, 01:34:05 PM »
Well that's excellent. If your goal is to win  a few bodybuilding contests and that goal is more important to you than your health, go for it. After all, we only live once....might as well live it spending a few days here and there in a thong for a plastic trophy. Honestly, I don't mean to seem sarcastic. Each of us has the ability to choose our own goals. Your goals mostly affect you and to some degree your son, should you in the process of achieving what you hope to ruin your health, perhaps to the point of killing yourself.

Moron training when done correctly is the healthiest thing you can do

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #698 on: September 08, 2021, 01:34:44 PM »
I am still a fucking gorilla making gains
Hilarity reigns supreme.....what a tool !!   LOL  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #699 on: September 08, 2021, 01:36:35 PM »
I'm talking about perception, retard.

Your lack of perception doesn’t change my height or weight I am 511 and 224 on the scale just now I also have visible veins everywhere