Author Topic: This Year Has Been A Rough One  (Read 65089 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: This Year Has Been A Rough One
« Reply #1250 on: September 12, 2021, 07:29:05 PM »
Brutal. Just brutal.

In my over 15 years on this board, I've had my share of misfortunes, including both my parents dying during this time period. It never for a nanosecond dawned on me to post this on this board.

I can't get into the Shizzo bashing on this one. I have my limits and feel sorry for him, as I would for anybody going through this. It's one of the many things in life that just sucks and one of the things I will ask God about. Why this way? He could have made the world any way he wanted but why this way?

Anyway, it was a bad call on Shizzo to post about it here. He should have known better.
Thanks, brother. You get it.

And I'll post it where ever the fuck I want. You don't survive this many years in the jungle, without tough skin.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1251 on: September 12, 2021, 07:30:22 PM »
You are grasping for straws. My mother's urn was delivered

My father's urn, will be delivered the same way..

Like a pizza.

Please videotape the package and you opening it. I never heard of such a thing. Besides, both my parents were cremated and there's no way I would want it to be delivered by postal employees. My family picked it up in person.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1252 on: September 12, 2021, 07:37:16 PM »
Quoted for absurdity.
That's how it happens. They say "sorry for your loss" and hand you the urn.

Don't believe me?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1253 on: September 12, 2021, 07:40:45 PM »
What challenge match I have grappled with dozens of black belts over the years you want me to head out at 43 years old and go dojo crashing? Start challenging the local schools as a massive bodybuilder with an mma background they don't like that kind of shit and its a dick move. Just nonsense

Yet you claim you can whip Diaz and Khabib, both high-level top professional fighters just because you weigh more than they do. Just like a muscular 220 lb high-level athlete thought he could do to Royce.  And it's not a dick move to walk into a Jiu-Jitsu school and challenge a Black Belt. In fact, it's welcomed. It use to happen all the time. BJJ was at the time the only American martial art that was focused on real no rule fighting and eager to prove it. As I mentioned before, not a month went by when someone walked in wanting to fight one of the Gracies.

Just another example of you lying and getting caught in a lie. You've never even been, let alone trained, at a BJJ school.

Your a liar, a weirdo, who makes claims he never backs up, and you just look like an old, creepy, pervert with bony legs.

How come you never tell us how you got so rich? People that have earned their success are always eager to say how they did it. What are you hiding?

Eat, shit, post on GetBig. What a vapid, empty, shallow, meaningless life you live.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1254 on: September 12, 2021, 07:41:51 PM »
This thread really has taken a pathetic turn,and should have been nipped in the bud early on.
Freedom  of speech. It's what this website was founded on.

It's up to the user to navigate.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1255 on: September 12, 2021, 07:43:53 PM »
Yet you claim you can whip Diaz and Khabib, both high-level top professional fighters just because you weigh more than they do. Just like a muscular 220 lb high-level athlete thought he could do to Royce.  And it's not a dick move to walk into a Jiu-Jitsu school and challenge a Black Belt. In fact, it's welcomed. It use to happen all the time. BJJ was at the time the only American martial art that was focused on real no rule fighting and eager to prove it. As I mentioned before, not a month went by when someone walked in wanting to fight one of the Gracies.

Just another example of you lying and getting caught in a lie. You've never even been, let alone trained, at a BJJ school.

Your a liar, a weirdo, who makes claims he never backs up, and you just look like an old, creepy, pervert with bony legs.

How come you never tell us how you got so rich? People that have earned their success are always eager to say how they did it. What are you hiding?

Eat, shit, post on GetBig. What a vapid, empty, shallow, meaningless life you live.
He also avoids the questions of why he's on probation, why he can't leave the state and why he's considered a flight risk.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1256 on: September 12, 2021, 07:46:50 PM »
Please videotape the package and you opening it. I never heard of such a thing. Besides, both my parents were cremated and there's no way I would want it to be delivered by postal employees. My family picked it up in person.
We live in different times and different states. It's not a postal company. It's a representative of the funeral home.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1257 on: September 12, 2021, 07:50:34 PM »
We live in different times and different states. It's not a postal company. It a representative of the funeral home.

That’s fine, film the unboxing or when you receive it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1258 on: September 12, 2021, 07:52:45 PM »
Ogres are big monsters thank you for finally speaking the truth and admitting I am a Beast

Good God! You are so pathetic. Your highest ambition in life. Your "noble quest" as you call it, is to be thought of as big.

The blessing of being an empty, shallow, vapid human being is that you are too shallow to even realize it.

Nobody likes you here, nobody respects you, most hold you in high contempt. But here you are, still posting pictures of your balding, wrinkled, worn-out face, and your stick legs still hoping and praying someone, a complete stranger will give their approval.

You really don't have any friends, do you?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1259 on: September 12, 2021, 07:54:39 PM »
That’s fine, film the unboxing or when you receive it.
Film the unboxing....

That's funny.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1260 on: September 12, 2021, 08:07:13 PM »
Its bad right? He looks at least 55yrs old. I'm not even being a dick just being honest. I don't know what shit he put his body through to prematurely age himself so badly

Excessive consumption of sugar is known to cause premature aging. I remember reading about the process on how it degrades skin cells. Also, it has been show to contribute to hair loss.

It always cracks me how people, remember Adonis, would brag about how much sugar they ate without being fat like, ice-cream, pastries, candies... Just like Bhanks does. Shower off the Brewers ice cream shake.

It's still calories in and calories out and you can stay lean eating cupcakes
and milkshakes as long as you are not in a calories surplus. But what that kind of diet is doing to you inside your body is another story. It's not all about body weight. Bhanks is not fat but I don't think anybody would argue that he looks like a healthy person. That wrinkled, haggarded face is more befitting of someone in the late 60s early 70s. And Haole boy should really cake on the sun screen as well.

https://www.unitypoint.org/livewell/article.aspx?id=6ee15a58-5dc8-4615-bbc9-94c0c34ecf0d
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/thinning-hair-the-culprit-could-be-sugar-128108363743.html

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1261 on: September 12, 2021, 08:12:01 PM »
We live in different times and different states. It's not a postal company. It's a representative of the funeral home.

Well, we did have to fly my father's ashes/urn to Hawaii from Washington. My sister took care of that so I'm not sure how they did it. She did fly out to Washington to take care of a lot of his personal items. I just assumed she flew back with the urn as well. I don't know. My brother works at a Mortuary so I'll ask him. It seems odd to have it delivered if you can pick it up yourself but I can't see any possible reason why you would lie about it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1262 on: September 12, 2021, 08:16:17 PM »
Well, we did have to fly my father's ashes/urn to Hawaii from Washington. My sister took care of that so I'm not sure how they did it. She did fly out to Washington to take care of a lot of his personal items. I just assumed she flew back with the urn as well. I don't know. My brother works at a Mortuary so I'll ask him. It seems odd to have it delivered if you can pick it up yourself but I can't see any possible reason why you would lie about it.
Passive aggressive, Pellius?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1263 on: September 12, 2021, 08:18:56 PM »
Excessive consumption of sugar is known to cause premature aging. I remember reading about the process on how it degrades skin cells. Also, it has been show to contribute to hair loss.

It always cracks me how people, remember Adonis, would brag about how much sugar they ate without being fat like, ice-cream, pastries, candies... Just like Bhanks does. Shower off the Brewers ice cream shake.

and milkshakes as long as you are not in a calories surplus. But what that kind of diet is doing to you inside your body is another story. It's not all about body weight. Bhanks is not fat but I don't think anybody would argue that he looks like a healthy person. That wrinkled, haggarded face is more befitting of someone in the late 60s early 70s. And Haole boy should really cake on the sun screen as well.

https://www.unitypoint.org/livewell/article.aspx?id=6ee15a58-5dc8-4615-bbc9-94c0c34ecf0d
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/thinning-hair-the-culprit-could-be-sugar-128108363743.html

I’m confused about this article. Is Bhanks right with his re definition of steroids being biological hormones?

A rapid glucose spike in the blood causes an overreaction by several hormones, most notably insulin and steroids. The result is a roller coaster of sugar peaks and valleys; that is abnormal high and low levels of glucose, insulin, steroids, adrenaline, testosterone and numerous other hormones

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1264 on: September 12, 2021, 08:22:56 PM »

I`m far from a scientist but IMO getting 100 grams of protein from cookies isn`t going to impart the same look to your physique as getting 100 grams of proten from fish or eggs.

Fuck that a calorie is a calorie nonsene,we are supposed to eat like bodybuilders to attain a certain look nand to build mucle and lose fat, not to eat like teenagers.

Do other hard training athletes eat like that.......no they do not.

Did Coleman or Dorian orArnold eat like that?

I put no stock in Adonis beleif even though I consider him a friend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he`s simply wrong on this one IMO.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1265 on: September 12, 2021, 08:25:54 PM »
Shizzo and bhanky have both gone down the Simple Jack trail in this thread and then feign surprise at being belittled.

Apparently you two fail to realize that it is not the fault of the shark if you enter the water that is Getbig...and then cut your own wrists? 

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1266 on: September 12, 2021, 08:28:28 PM »
Shizzo and bhanky have both gone down the Simple Jack trail in this thread and then feign surprise at being belittled.

Apparently you two fail to realize that it is not the fault of the shark if you enter the water that is Getbig...and then cut your own wrists?
That was a funny movie, and I enter the waters at my own risk.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1267 on: September 12, 2021, 08:35:15 PM »
That was a funny movie, and I enter the waters at my own risk.

Self-flagellation is not a quality to be admired nor emulated.  I cannot swim, ergo I do not enter either the sea or a pool.  You and bhanky obviously can tread water but all the silly baggage you project here surely weighs you both down.  One suspects bhanky to be just another attention slut but I am guessing you just want to be talked at.  Or you are not Shizzo but a member that has accessed his account and if need be to keep the "conversation" going, talk to yourself.  As if you would even listen.

Think about what I have just said to you.  Think.  If I can do that, how much more so should  you be able to do that and more?  A lot, I would think.   

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1268 on: September 12, 2021, 08:38:52 PM »
Self-flagellation is not a quality to be admired nor emulated.  I cannot swim, ergo I do not enter either the sea or a pool.  You and bhanky obviously can tread water but all the silly baggage you project here surely weighs you both down.  One suspects bhanky to be just another attention slut but I am guessing you just want to be talked at.  Or you are not Shizzo but a member that has accessed his account and if need be to keep the "conversation" going, talk to yourself.  As if you would even listen.

Think about what I have just said to you.  Think.  If I can do that, how much more so should  you be able to do that and more?  A lot, I would think.
Paralyzed Shakespeare.  I'm not impressed.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1269 on: September 12, 2021, 08:41:20 PM »
Have you spent anytime with your family?

As you continue to post on here

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1270 on: September 12, 2021, 08:42:42 PM »
Paralyzed Shakespeare.  I'm not impressed.

Silly boy.  I am not come to "impress" anyone, least of all Simple Jack 1.0.  You are probably one of those that are most impressed by that which they feel they cannot have.   You seem to prefer being taught a lesson rather than learning one.   As always, think about that. 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1271 on: September 12, 2021, 08:44:52 PM »
Have you spent anytime with your family?

As you continue to post on here

He said he’s covid positive. He’s probably isolated. Right?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1272 on: September 12, 2021, 08:50:00 PM »
He said he’s covid positive. He’s probably isolated. Right?
The funny thing about this whole thing, is that I didn't take it seriously.Then it touches your entire family.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1273 on: September 12, 2021, 08:54:12 PM »
I didn't take it seriously.Then it touches your entire family.

Like your creepy uncle Ernie.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1274 on: September 12, 2021, 08:58:24 PM »